Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 - Literature (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (47786 Views)

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 11:10pm On Dec 26, 2012
dammytex: I thought scenario-3 starts tomorrow 27th. Change of plans?

No, it does
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by adim2(m): 11:13pm On Dec 26, 2012
I hope we tried tonight?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 11:14pm On Dec 26, 2012
adim2: I hope we tried tonight?

alutacontinua: is vescussi still awake?

You guys tried. Will send a mail to Vescucci.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 26, 2012
@cuddlemii, how was our performance?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 11:15pm On Dec 26, 2012
alutacontinua: @cuddlemii, how was our performance?

Very dramatic and realistic.
I liked the recharge card and tough loving
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by adim2(m): 11:18pm On Dec 26, 2012
I hope we brought excitement to the game?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 11:25pm On Dec 26, 2012
adim2: I hope we brought excitement to the game?

Yes, you did. Thanks
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by vescucci(m): 11:26pm On Dec 26, 2012
Let's continue tomorrow. We're at a good spot for continuation and it's pretty late here. I gotta hit the sack.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 26, 2012
vescucci: Let's continue tomorrow. We're at a good spot for continuation and it's pretty late here. I gotta hit the sack.

aii. wot tym 2moro?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ITbomb(m): 11:29pm On Dec 26, 2012
Alfreda, u ve box urself into a corner , agreeing to a playboy and a sugar daddy. Make I see ur face when the two go jam again
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 26, 2012
ITbomb: Alfreda, u ve box urself into a corner , agreeing to a playboy and a sugar daddy. Make I see ur face when the two go jam again

ask 190, dt is wot dey call nigerian gal
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by vescucci(m): 11:34pm On Dec 26, 2012
alutacontinua:

aii. wot tym 2moro?

You choose. I'll be available from Noon, naija time.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by dammytex: 11:35pm On Dec 26, 2012
Cuddlemii:

No, it does

But scenario-3 already started with Izukwu, Slimyem and Redmosquito...
Although, it ended almost too quickly
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by adim2(m): 11:37pm On Dec 26, 2012
What time will be convenient then?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 26, 2012
vescucci:

You choose. I'll be available from Noon, naija time.

if adim2 wld be available, i guess 3pm naija tym wld be cool cos i'll nt be arnd tis tym 2moro
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by adim2(m): 11:38pm On Dec 26, 2012
Where can we access scenario three?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 11:38pm On Dec 26, 2012
dammytex:

Oh, u don't get it
Every team can try out any Scenario
In fact, 2 teams are acting Scenario 3 tomorrow
Scenario 1,2,3,4 have been done in batch 1 but other teams will act it tomorrow as well
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by adim2(m): 11:39pm On Dec 26, 2012
I guess 3 is fine by me
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by slimyem: 11:39pm On Dec 26, 2012
dammytex:

We never finish o...
Na Redmos and Izukwu nor bring inspiration jor!grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by vescucci(m): 11:40pm On Dec 26, 2012
3pm then. Goodnight fellas.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by adim2(m): 11:42pm On Dec 26, 2012
Its a deal then. Cos i am ready i keep my love
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by dammytex: 11:46pm On Dec 26, 2012
For Scenario-2;
That was a very lovely fightback by Humbledbygrace. You smartly gave what a lot of readers they wanted to see. You competed well for your husband with care, romance of course hot se.x.
I believe your being the winner speaks more about the type of husband ITbomb was. What he benefited outside was majorly sweet, hot and wild se.x. Now, the wife could give that and even more. Hence, you have to be the winner.

@Caracta, what more can I say? You were excellent in your role and actions. Of course, the woman in the house will most likely always have the upper hand and she kinda of used it well. Even cheating husbands don't joke with family and their kids especially.

Nice act guys. I was really entertained.
THANK YOU.

2 Likes

Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 11:49pm On Dec 26, 2012
dammytex: For Scenario-2;

Please, your game is Scenario 3, tomorrow, Anytime from 12pm to 5pm.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by adim2(m): 11:50pm On Dec 26, 2012
Nice judgement
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by dammytex: 11:52pm On Dec 26, 2012
So, what will be the fate of scenario-1?

It started out well beautifully with a high level of creativity on the actors' parts. But then, things got slower and slower..

@Cuddlemii, what happened?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 11:57pm On Dec 26, 2012
dammytex: So, what will be the fate of scenario-1?

It started out well beautifully with a high level of creativity on the actors' parts. But then, thing got slower and slower..

@Cuddlemii, what happened?

I will still give them the time to finish up later.
I think availability was the issue.
They were natural and they blended easily.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by dammytex: 12:03am On Dec 27, 2012
Scenario-4 is also looking up well...

I like the way alutacontinua flirts with both of them almost equally.
But then the two suitors are acting solo on their moves. We need to see checkmating moves on the other party by the suitors.

If they both continue like this, the girl will end up dating the two of them successfully and thereby not achieving the aim of winning her over to oneself alone.

But we have tomorrow sha...

Lets see the way it goes.
A very good one there guys. Thumbs up...
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 27, 2012
dammytex: Scenario-4 is also looking up well...

I like the way alutacontinua flirts with both of them almost equally.
But then the two suitors are acting solo on their moves. We need to see checkmating moves on the other party by the suitors.

If they both continue like this, the girl will end up dating the two of them successfully and thereby not achieving the aim of winning her over to oneself alone.

But we have tomorrow sha...

Lets see the way it goes.
A very good one there guys. Thumbs up...

10qs. I just felt picking one ova d oda wld make d job easier for one person dn d oda. Dt's why i decided to pick both of them, so, it wld be a real competition.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by dammytex: 12:59am On Dec 27, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Please, your game is Scenario 3, tomorrow, Anytime from 12pm to 5pm.

Where is our venue then?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 1:05am On Dec 27, 2012
dammytex:

Where is our venue then?

Arrive here first na.
It will be on one of the other two threads.
It's at 5pm
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ITbomb(m): 6:49am On Dec 27, 2012
That was a very lovely fightback by Humbledbygrace. You smartly gave what a lot of readers they wanted to see. You competed well for your husband with care, romance of course hot se.x.
I believe your being the winner speaks more about the type of husband ITbomb was. What he benefited outside was majorly sweet, hot and wild se.x. Now, the wife could give that and even more. Hence, you have to be the winner.

@Caracta, what more can I say? You were excellent in your role and actions. Of course, the woman in the house will most likely always have the upper hand and she kinda of used it well. Even cheating husbands don't joke with family and their kids especially.

THANK YOU.
The team is grateful for taking ur time and being with us throughout. I keep seeing ur name on the viewers list
Thanks

1 Like

Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:26am On Dec 27, 2012

THANK YOU.
No thank u because without seeing u on the viewing list we wouldn't have done u proud,I knew u were watching.
ITbomb:
The team is grateful for taking ur time and being with us throughout. I keep seeing ur name on the viewers list
Thanks
It is indeed

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (45) (Reply)

The Saviour I : The Adventures of Athanasius. / I Need A Piece Of Drama Or A Playlet That I Can Teach Pry 6 Pupils / Short Drama Script

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.