Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 - Literature (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (47773 Views)

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2012
dammytex, wot do u think of our game?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 7:40pm On Dec 27, 2012
I think Nellyd has gone.

At 8pm, if no one shows then, we call it a day.

Today is the final day.

Sorry Dammytex, I know you wanted to play
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by dammytex: 7:48pm On Dec 27, 2012
alutacontinua: dammytex, wot do u think of our game?

Your final analysis was perfecto. The Adamu guy already ran at a disadvantage. Most ladies won't date their father's mate except for money, comfort and connections. Most times, it isn't about true love. Of course, Alfreda knew she won't be having her future with a 50 year old man.

I also love Adamu's game. He competed really well capitalizing on his best weapon - the girl has a lot of needs.. that made him relevant at all time to the girl and he's somewhat romantic although he sounded too confident. Girls like to be adored with respect and importance no matter the age difference.

Rufus the winner; to me, I think you were a little lucky. If Alfreda was maybe 3 years older. The game would have been tougher for you. That character acted almost too childish and possessive. For a 20 year old girl, you may pass but for more matured chick, she won't be sure you can manager her properly and might surprisingly end up with a married man.

To me, you are all winners but I was highly impressed by alutacontinua. She got the best out of the two men..

Congrats guys..

1 Like

Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by dammytex: 7:49pm On Dec 27, 2012
Cuddlemii: I think Nellyd has gone.

Today is the final day.

Where is the venue for my drama, let's get it started...
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Tgirl4real(f): 7:50pm On Dec 27, 2012
Cuddles, how far na?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nellyd(f): 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2012
Cuddlemii: I think Nellyd has gone.

Today is the final day.

. I'm back...
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 27, 2012
The network is kinda bad, so the geme is over?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2012
Nellyd: . I'm back...

Your game has started already
https://www.nairaland.com/1141653/two-play-game-season-2/10#13569240
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 27, 2012
Confused
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by dammytex: 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2012
**Waiting for Atinuke to respond**
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 8:18pm On Dec 27, 2012
dammytex: **Waiting for Atinuke to respond**

Lolz, we are waiting for Atinuke too. Its between Nellyd or Bolashalom or Any wife
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 8:19pm On Dec 27, 2012
okay, this is odd
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by dammytex: 8:19pm On Dec 27, 2012
Bolushalom: Confused

@Bolushalom, what are you still waiting for?

You're playing Atinuke..
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ITbomb(m): 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2012
Playboy tinz on my mind
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Caracta(f): 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2012
ITbomb: Playboy tinz on my mind
Hmmmm. We know you

1 Like

Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by adim2(m): 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2012
I knew i acted in matured there. But all i wanted to do was to bring in more action and make it a three way thing. But in reality i wouldn't have done that sha.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by dammytex: 8:32pm On Dec 27, 2012
adim2: I knew i acted in matured there. But all i wanted to do was to bring in more action and make it a three way thing. But in reality i wouldn't have done that sha.

Of course..

We know you gat game. It was only for the fun of it. We enjoyed your part.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by adim2(m): 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2012
Enjoying τ̲̅ђe intro of dis current scenario. Please guys bring it on.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2012
Whr is dammytex?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 9:51pm On Dec 27, 2012
Please even if this new scenario is not finished today abeg make una leave them to play this one out, i am really enjoying it and kudos to dammy and bolu.

I am coming with my special appreciation to the earlier players and you all have really done wonderfully well.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Ishilove: 9:58pm On Dec 27, 2012
The network doesn't get more fuccked up than this! angry

Cuddles, am I late?? angry
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Caracta(f): 10:03pm On Dec 27, 2012
I'm really enjoying dammytex and bolushalom. Wow! Definitely following.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 10:04pm On Dec 27, 2012
Ishilove: The network doesn't get more fuccked up than this! angry

Cuddles, am I late?? angry

A lot of participants were missing. It wasn't only you, my dear
I understand with the festivity and all
Tgirl waited & left
Let's see what happens
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 10:07pm On Dec 27, 2012
Pharoh: Please even if this new scenario is not finished today abeg make una leave them to play this one out, i am really enjoying it and kudos to dammy and bolu.

I am coming with my special appreciation to the earlier players and you all have really done wonderfully well.

Caracta: I'm really enjoying dammytex and bolushalom. Wow! Definitely following.

As in, I can't believe my eyes. I never knew Bolu was this interesting. She is a newbie on nl.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by dammytex: 10:22pm On Dec 27, 2012
See thiefssss everywhere..

The tin don dey sweet them. Ashawo people grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by adim2(m): 10:23pm On Dec 27, 2012
This are the kind of stories we want to see and read. Not that yeye things nollywood acts and write for us. I am enjoying the scene. With the way all these scenes are going are you sure some of us will not end up .....
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Caracta(f): 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2012
We could make a good novel out of this game. I'm so excited. It's amazing. You guys are goooood! All the characters...from Scenario 1.

Our first Nairaland novel.
Cuddles, what sayest thou?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Caracta(f): 10:26pm On Dec 27, 2012
dammytex: See thiefssss everywhere..

The tin don dey sweet them. Ashawo people grin grin grin grin grin grin
hahahahaha. Before nko?
Na you the thing dey sweet pass sef. You don see fine girl. It's a game o, don't get used to it...lol
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Caracta(f): 10:27pm On Dec 27, 2012
adim2: This are the kind of stories we want to see and read. Not that yeye things nollywood acts and write for us. I am enjoying the scene. With the way all these scenes are going are you sure some of us will not end up .....
Abeg complete that statement.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by adim2(m): 10:30pm On Dec 27, 2012
Caracta:
Abeg complete that statement.

Working together and dating.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 10:32pm On Dec 27, 2012
Dammy abeg, go and complete your game sad sad. U can chat here later
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Caracta(f): 10:32pm On Dec 27, 2012
adim2:

Working together and dating.
Offline or online?

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (45) (Reply)

I Need A Piece Of Drama Or A Playlet That I Can Teach Pry 6 Pupils / The Saviour I : The Adventures of Athanasius. / Short Drama Script

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.