Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,129 members, 7,807,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 - Literature (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (47776 Views)

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by dammytex: 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
I read the main thread and it has gone far.

As a matter of fact, this is about the best time for you to come in.

We are on campus scene already
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2012
dammytex:

As a matter of fact, this is about the best time for you to come in.

We are on campus scene already

Maybe you should explain to him that the eleven pages is not for you guys alone then make a link to where you guys started and a link to the scenario for your group.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
not really, our scenario started yesterday, and we ve only had a scene on Atinule and Fela, u shld come in now.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Tgirl4real(f): 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2012
Campus scene? Na proper drama una dey do o. cheesy

P.S
I need someone to hook me up with a movie producer/director. I want to start acting full time. cheesy
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 2:42pm On Dec 28, 2012
Mynd_44:

No your group only used two pages and the other pages were for other groups. This link shows you where your group started so follow it from there and u can look the other groups to see how they played theirs.

https://www.nairaland.com/1141653/two-play-game-season-2/10

Then this other link is for you to see the details for scenario three so come and join your group. Sorry for lack of information and lets make it happen.

https://www.nairaland.com/1141653/two-play-game-season-2
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Caracta(f): 2:58pm On Dec 28, 2012
Where is dammytex and bolushalom?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Mynd44: 3:01pm On Dec 28, 2012
Caracta: Where is dammytex and bolushalom?
The shît got real and they went to finish it offline

2 Likes

Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Caracta(f): 3:05pm On Dec 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
hehehehe. That can't be true. Bolushalom is a good girl. Just like me.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Mynd44: 3:07pm On Dec 28, 2012
Caracta:
And today is a bad day for me too. I was not informed and I am squeezing this time out
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 28, 2012
Caracta:
thanks jawe, dnt mind mynd
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Caracta(f): 3:19pm On Dec 28, 2012
The show had started...
*grabs popcorn*
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by dammytex: 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2012
Mynd_44:

Din't they inform you that I'm a virgin? Abi, you no sabi virgins if you see us?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2012
Why is Mynd's post hidden?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Caracta(f): 3:33pm On Dec 28, 2012
dammytex:

Din't they inform you that I'm a virgin? Abi, you no sabi virgins if you see us?
Excuse me! Virgin! With all the stunts you pulled with bolu? Liar!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by dammytex: 3:37pm On Dec 28, 2012
Caracta:
Excuse me! Virgin! With all the stunts you pulled with bolu? Liar!

Haven't you heard of instincts? Maybe its just instincts. Maybe

VIRGIN FOR LIFE MEHNNN
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Caracta(f): 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2012
*lips sealed*
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by dammytex: 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2012
lol
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2012
Whrez Mynd 44?!!!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2012
Mynd_44: I really don't appreciated this cuddle. You said you will send mail to everyone informing them of when they will be on and I was not contacted. I only founf this cos I used the "Local Search".

Seems it has gone on without me so have fun anyway

Pasting all the mails I sent via yahoomail & nl pm will mean I want to occupy 3 or 4 pages of this thread. I sent at least 2 or 3 mails to all participants. Even if for some reason you didn't receive the email. What stopped you from checking this thread for updates? You were aware of participating, you should have been on the look-out.

Cuddlemii sent a message Two Can Play The Game Finals: Please, this is a reminder. Tomorrow is when you get to play your game. Tomorrow is the last day SCENARIO 3: JayKiss - Playboy Fela Bolushalom - Atinuke Osoba Mynd44 - Playboy Temitayo Date & Time: 27th of Dec, 2012 - Anytime from 12pm to 5pm or 10pm https://www.nairaland.com/1134770/game-love-marriage-two-play/22#13557870 to Mynd-44 at Yesterday at 01:10:34 AM
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by sigmundfreud(m): 6:23pm On Dec 28, 2012
so sowi i missed my slot y/day...got lost in somethings.
Now folloowing dammybolu!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 6:29pm On Dec 28, 2012
sigmundfreud: so sowi i missed my slot y/day...got lost in somethings.
Now folloowing dammybolu!

No worries
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Caracta(f): 7:09pm On Dec 28, 2012
I guess that's the end of the Love and Marriage game. Good job guys.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Shugamania(f): 11:07pm On Dec 28, 2012
I missed it cry .. I havent been online much for a few days now, putting some things in place. And i really feel bad about this, my apologies madam cuddle.. Can i book a slot against the next game (whenever that'll be)?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 11:14pm On Dec 28, 2012
Shugamania: I missed it cry .. I havent been online much for a few days now, putting some things in place. And i really feel bad about this, my apologies madam cuddle.. Can i book a slot against the next game (whenever that'll be)?

Okies
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by dammytex: 11:49pm On Dec 28, 2012
So why was Mynd taken out initially?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Mynd44: 11:50pm On Dec 28, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Okies
Mailed you
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 12:38am On Dec 29, 2012
dammytex: So why was Mynd taken out initially?

Mynd was taken out. Lolz.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 12:51am On Dec 29, 2012
dammytex: So why was Mynd taken out initially?

Will unlock the thread for u guys to finish at anytime.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by SimplySEA(m): 11:47am On Dec 29, 2012
Hey all....!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 30, 2012
Dammytex is only around in the midnight..due to work during d the day, I guess...buh I'm sleeping then! And where is myndd?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Mynd44: 8:09am On Dec 30, 2012
Bolushalom: Dammytex is only around in the midnight..due to work during d the day, I guess...buh I'm sleeping then! And where is myndd?
Here!!!!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by dammytex: 12:25pm On Dec 30, 2012
Hi guys, what's next?

Madam Atinuke, your phone is ringing oo...

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (45) (Reply)

I Need A Piece Of Drama Or A Playlet That I Can Teach Pry 6 Pupils / The Saviour I : The Adventures of Athanasius. / Short Drama Script

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.