Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,913 members, 7,806,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 - Literature (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (47772 Views)

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by adim2(m): 12:42pm On Dec 30, 2012
U guys should give me more. Am tired of waiting
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 10:24am On Dec 31, 2012
I think myynd can come into the game after this encounter, maybe he caught you guys coming out of the hotel or his friend saw both of you together. He might also find your text message on his mothers phone or pick her mothers call. Anyway you guys knows how best to make him know that you guys are having something with each other. Please continue the game oooo and kudos to an exciting game like the others played before this.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by adim2(m): 10:39am On Dec 31, 2012
Nice story line, nice suspense, good command of english, less typo graphical error. But the waiting is boring the whole activity. Please coordinate with each and try to complete this story before we lose interest
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 31, 2012
Pharoh: I think myynd can come into the game after this encounter, maybe he caught you guys coming out of the hotel or his friend saw both of you together. He might also find your text message on his mothers phone or pick her mothers call. Anyway you guys knows how best to make him know that you guys are having something with each other. Please continue the game oooo and kudos to an exciting game like the others played before this.

Thanks, Myndd is no longer interested, u can take his place if u dnt mind..though ill have to ask cuddlemi first...
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Tgirl4real(f): 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2012
Bolushalom:
Thanks, Myndd is no longer interested, u can take his place if u dnt mind..though ill have to ask cuddlemi first...

How far with the games? Still on?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by dammytex: 3:47am On Jan 01, 2013
Tgirl4real:

How far with the games? Still on?

Very much on, sis
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by dammytex: 3:48am On Jan 01, 2013
Happy New Year everyone
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Tgirl4real(f): 12:50pm On Jan 01, 2013
dammytex:

Very much on, sis

Really? I didn't get any invite to play my scenario.

Happy New Year to u all
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Shugamania(f): 3:02pm On Jan 01, 2013
Still on?
I want in. Where's Madam cuddle?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Lakkyjay(m): 9:00pm On Jan 01, 2013
Hw is it going? Whn is m batch
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by dammytex: 11:27pm On Jan 01, 2013
@cuddlemii,

where are you? A lot of people want to participate...

For the ongoing scenario 3, maybe any of the remaining actors could get in as a freestyle..

but you have to be creative about it. The standard set is high already.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by enyice(m): 1:45am On Jan 03, 2013
@cuddles... Kinda wonderin if there's really any hope 4 a newbie like me....

I promise to keep our audience thrilled with gapin mouths and lost in the drama that'd unfold to the extent of havin their tongues unconsciously severed from der mouths in the process.

Trust me, I WANT IN and u wouldn't want 2 deny me dis opportunity.

My hands r stretched in anticipation 4 suitable role.

NOTE: Am nt married yet bt i'v observed my father's husband qualities or rada, i can as well create a fictional xter of a husband and... d playboy ish' is also perfect.

1 Like

Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ayobase(m): 10:52pm On Jan 03, 2013
I have missed a lot!
Here has been on my mind while I was away!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 7:44am On Jan 04, 2013
Lakkyjay: Hw is it going? Whn is m batch

Shugamania: Still on?
I want in. Where's Madam cuddle?

enyice: @cuddles... Kinda wonderin if there's really any hope 4 a newbie like me....

I promise to keep our audience thrilled with gapin mouths and lost in the drama that'd unfold to the extent of havin their tongues unconsciously severed from der mouths in the process.

Trust me, I WANT IN and u wouldn't want 2 deny me dis opportunity.

My hands r stretched in anticipation 4 suitable role.

NOTE: Am nt married yet bt i'v observed my father's husband qualities or rada, i can as well create a fictional xter of a husband and... d playboy ish' is also perfect.

You guys can be on the same team for Scenario 4.
3 Participants - Married man + Playboy + Mistress
Venue: https://www.nairaland.com/1139259/two-play-game-season-2/3
Time: y'all should decide, I will keep the thread unlocked.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 7:54am On Jan 04, 2013
dammytex: @cuddlemii,

where are you? A lot of people want to participate...

For the ongoing scenario 3, maybe any of the remaining actors could get in as a freestyle..

but you have to be creative about it. The standard set is high already.

I don't think an addition to your team is necessary.
You guys have gone far. You can reach a conclusion.
You can be paired up again in the nearest future when we have a lot of participants.

Hopefully, members would be around to play their parts, since the festivity is over.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Tgirl4real(f): 2:50pm On Jan 04, 2013
Letz know when and what.

Welcome back.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2013
Tgirl4real: Letz know when and what.

Welcome back.

Thanks dearie.
I wasn't gone for that long na, haba

Anyways, the game threads have been unlocked for playing
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Tgirl4real(f): 11:38pm On Jan 04, 2013
So, are u saying it's free style?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 12:48am On Jan 05, 2013
Tgirl4real: So, are u saying it's free style?

I could pair you up with Crazyman and a mistress. It's just a game, you guys might get along fine and become inseperable.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by enyice(m): 11:29pm On Jan 05, 2013
Cuddlemii:

You guys can be on the same team for Scenario 4.
3 Participants - Married man + Playboy + Mistress
Venue: https://www.nairaland.com/1139259/two-play-game-season-2/3
Time: y'all should decide, I will keep the thread unlocked.

And i honestly cant find lakkjay and sugarmania...

My guez is, they probably must have been hooking up somwhere that am yet to identify and i'v resolved to put my ears down, am most certain to pick-up some rumours about their whereabout.

@cuddles, i'd keep you posted.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Tgirl4real(f): 11:48pm On Jan 05, 2013
Cuddlemii:

I could pair you up with Crazyman and a mistress. It's just a game, you guys might get along fine and become inseperable.

Do the pairing and let me know what and when preferably my mail.

Thanks.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by adim2(m): 6:59am On Jan 07, 2013
What happened to most of the player? Suddenly there is a decline of interest.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 7:57am On Jan 07, 2013
adim2: What happened to most of the player? Suddenly there is a decline of interest.

The reason for the decline of interest is simple - the game ended on the 27th of December, 2012.

Also, the festivity affected the participation from players.

5 games in total is still reasonable.

I left the threads for members that decide to participate(its not compulsory or necessary but would be appreciated)
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 7:58am On Jan 07, 2013
enyice:

And i honestly cant find lakkjay and sugarmania...

My guez is, they probably must have been hooking up somwhere that am yet to identify and i'v resolved to put my ears down, am most certain to pick-up some rumours about their whereabout.

@cuddles, i'd keep you posted.

Lolz!

ok, player!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 7:59am On Jan 07, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Do the pairing and let me know what and when preferably my mail.

Thanks.

Ok will do
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 5:30pm On Jan 20, 2013
Cuddlemii, is / are these games still on?

Methinks I might be interested now...

What roles have you got open?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 5:46pm On Jan 20, 2013
Efemena_xy: Cuddlemii, is / are these games still on?

Methinks I might be interested now...

What roles have you got open?

What scenario would you be interested in playing?

Do u want to play a mistress or married woman?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 5:52pm On Jan 20, 2013
hmmmm.....dunno

I like playing the devil's advocate - so mistress it is, for me. tongue

Disclaimer: Whatever I write or portray in any future scenario henceforth is not a reflection of my real life, nor should it be taken seriously... cheesy cheesy
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 6:00pm On Jan 20, 2013
Efemena_xy: hmmmm.....dunno

I like playing the devil's advocate - so mistress it is, for me. tongue

Disclaimer: Whatever I write or portray in any future scenario henceforth is not a reflection of my real life, nor should it be taken seriously... cheesy cheesy

Lolz, I will get you a wife and hubby
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ITbomb(m): 6:10pm On Jan 20, 2013
I wanna be a player.
Any game on?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 6:12pm On Jan 20, 2013
Cuddlemii:

Lolz, I will get you a wife and hubby

Lol!

Now that sounds naughty! grin

Either way, please, please, please Cuddlemii, make sure the guy has got the gift of the gab o! I can't roll with an intellectually challenged agbero person... er...someone with class? lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 6:21pm On Jan 20, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Lol!

Now that sounds naughty! grin

Either way, please, please, please Cuddlemii, make sure the guy has got the gift of the gab o! I can't roll with an intellectually challenged agbero person... er...someone with class? lipsrsealed embarassed

I was thinking of pairing you with Itsmodella and Sigmundfreud.
They are top notch!
I hope they can make it though

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (45) (Reply)

I Need A Piece Of Drama Or A Playlet That I Can Teach Pry 6 Pupils / The Saviour I : The Adventures of Athanasius. / Short Drama Script

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.