Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,272 members, 7,807,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 - Literature (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (47778 Views)

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 10:46pm On Jan 20, 2013
Yeah smiley
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ayobase(m): 11:10pm On Jan 20, 2013
Cuddlemii:

Lolz cheesy

Do you need me?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 11:15pm On Jan 20, 2013
Efemena_xy: Yeah smiley

Replied you, sorry for the delay . . . .am back now and lets do it smiley
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 11:41pm On Jan 20, 2013
Okay smiley
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 11:43pm On Jan 20, 2013
^^ Good as i got some time to conclude for today and we can agree later on what time to meet everyday.

@Bolushalom . . . i can see you lol
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 11:53pm On Jan 20, 2013
am still lost o! i guess i'll have to squeeze in somewhere.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 11:58pm On Jan 20, 2013
Idowuogbo: am still lost o! i guess i'll have to squeeze in somewhere.

When i get off from efe and get home then we can play some games smiley, but we can communicate with text messages or you can call and i will always go to the toilet to pick your calls or pick your calls there with her.

The thing is both of you just have to come up with weekly activities, tell me what you plan for the weekend, why i should spend it with you and forget the meeting. This would entice me to either stay with you for the weekend or go to the board meeting which is the same as meeting efe. This is because efe too will be doing the same thing you are doing and i have to decide after some game playing who to spend it with between both of you.

It is open to any way of playing and whatever dimension any participant wishes to take it to, we just go with the flow and that's basically it.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 12:04am On Jan 21, 2013
Idowuogbo: am still lost o! i guess i'll have to squeeze in somewhere.

I know babes wink

I intend to make it harrrrrrrrrdd for you. I want your man, and I'm going to have him too - t'is no idle threat kiss kiss kiss

@ Pharoh, waiting... smiley
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 12:13am On Jan 21, 2013
@efe

Will reply you soon . . . i know you will be up for it wink
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 12:42am On Jan 21, 2013
I think i should be back home to my wife with just two or three more comments, need to conclude so that i can start tomorrows game with ID. Well i know she knows all the nice treatment that can make me not branch to other places after work. The home she will make very conducive for me and tell me all what she planned for the weekend.

As for efe i guess she will be coming up with tricks and treats like office and home visits, going out and spending time together to prepare me for what is up for the weekend. Well lets see how it goes and what time should we always come here to play ladies? .
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 1:03am On Jan 21, 2013
efeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cheesy let me go and reply you . . . cool
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 1:05am On Jan 21, 2013
Uh...huh...

Lol! grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 1:15am On Jan 21, 2013
Not sure what time I'll be able to meet up with you guys.

But, if you drop your comments, I'll try and follow up on the game - may not be that easy if I'm on mobile though....shorter sentences / responses it might have to be from me though...but let's see how it goes sha. smiley
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 1:55am On Jan 21, 2013
No problem and we have some days to play so we all just come around from time to time and check updates. You can reply my last post so that i can end the meeting after your post and head back home, the game for tomorrow should start from my home with ID and we can see what dimension the game will go from there.

Doing this with you again has been nice and looking forward to tomorrow's game. smiley Hmm i remember that other side and how we used to run things from there lol.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 2:38am On Jan 21, 2013
Lol!

Roger that and ditto your last post cheesy cheesy
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 4:54am On Jan 21, 2013
Ehhh!!, where is ID?!!! i cant take it anymore!!! The mistress is taking your husband away!!!:-O :-O:-O:-|
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 8:31am On Jan 21, 2013
Lol let me go conclude the scene and introduce ID into the game wink. I also modified my comment before your last statement, so see if you will need to make any changes in yours as well.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 11:48am On Jan 21, 2013
^^ Nah, it's okay.

You need to conclude that scene though... smiley
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 1:31pm On Jan 21, 2013
^^

Yeah i will do that.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 1:36pm On Jan 21, 2013
smiley

No sign of ID yet?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 4:58pm On Jan 21, 2013
Gush! U lot and ur excited fingers mahn! I don't even no where to start from. angry
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 5:30pm On Jan 21, 2013
Excited fingers?

What on earth are you talking about?

Abeg quit keeping the game on hold and start typing jor!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 5:46pm On Jan 21, 2013
Almost 24 hours since the game started and no input yet from ID. embarassed undecided

I'm getting bored o! May start loosing interest too... lipsrsealed

ID: Read Pharoh's posts...he's opened up the game for you na! Even given you some helpful hints & suggestions sef...
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 5:55pm On Jan 21, 2013
^^

She will come around before the end of today after going through the post we have there already.

Idowuogbo: Gush! U lot and ur excited fingers mahn! I don't even no where to start from. angry

Lol that was all for yesterday and still on page one and i have tried my best to introduce you into the game but i can still make modifications to my post. I just tried to present the problems i am having with you and hinting that you might be ready to sort them out and tackle the issue of the mistress.

You can try stuffs like trying to uncover the mistress or just prevent me from going on this business trip. You can see the instruction from the scenario and there are many strategies that you could line up for me lol. Kids, your new approach to preventing me from making such trips, new celebration plan that is different from the common ones i complained of and anything, there are no limits really but not things that could end the game like someone involving in an accident.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 5:59pm On Jan 21, 2013
hmmm...
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2013
Efemena_xy: hmmm...

lol what? . . .hope am not giving her too much hint or what are you thinking?.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 6:12pm On Jan 21, 2013
Lol!

I'm thinking, I may need to do a bit of soliloquy to get the apple of my eyes focus his attention squarely back on me... cheesy tongue
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Pharoh: 6:42pm On Jan 21, 2013
Lol

I know you well to be very good at doing whatever it takes to get what you want and yes you can do that sometimes too before making the decision to meetup during the week or whatever lol. smiley
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 9:08pm On Jan 21, 2013
Awww...Efe am sowwrie! I'll make it up tonite.

*competition mode activated*
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 9:12pm On Jan 21, 2013
Pharoh: ^^

She will come around before the end of today after going through the post we have there already.

Lol that was all for yesterday and still on page one and i have tried my best to introduce you into the game but i can still make modifications to my post. I just tried to present the problems i am having with you and hinting that you might be ready to sort them out and tackle the issue of the mistress.

You can try stuffs like trying to uncover the mistress or just prevent me from going on this business trip. You can see the instruction from the scenario and there are many strategies that you could line up for me lol. Kids, your new approach to preventing me from making such trips, new celebration plan that is different from the common ones i complained of and anything, there are no limits really but not things that could end the game like someone involving in an accident.
Eya... How romantic,am bin spoon fed by mi bebe! Thanks sweetie... am in d middle of writing a few lines.

Efewanchukwu! Watch out! angry
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by EfemenaXY: 9:17pm On Jan 21, 2013
Phew!

About time you made an appearance. Was literally about to PM Cuddles that I'm quiting the game! lipsrsealed

Now start typing jor. cool
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 10:34pm On Jan 21, 2013
^ quit ke? No fevking way! Ave had to tone down my razzness to do dis ya no? Don't even get me started. angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (45) (Reply)

I Need A Piece Of Drama Or A Playlet That I Can Teach Pry 6 Pupils / The Saviour I : The Adventures of Athanasius. / Short Drama Script

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.