Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (47781 Views)

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by adim2(m): 7:11pm On Dec 22, 2012
Waiting for M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ script aπϑ scene
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 7:14pm On Dec 22, 2012
SCENARIO 1 PARTICIPANTS:

WIFE:

Name: Blessing Ogechi Okubanego (Nee Ike)

Occupation: Event Planner & Botanist. Gave up her career at Chevron to face her family & to grant her husband's request

Qualification: Bsc. Business Adminstration, MBA ( Unilag)

Presentation: Very reserved and conservative. Used to be the most sought after, best dressed and very vibrant in her school days.
Rumor had it that, she looked like a mammy water at the University because of her spotless/flawless skin, beauty and long hair.
She lost these attributes to marriage.
Always spotted wearing old large glasses till they wear out.
Loves wearing Kaftan and Iro and buba even for casual events.
Never dresses to match her hubby.

Full Description:
Happily married with a teenage daughter.
Has been troubled in the past, for not bearing a male child but was left to her fate.
She has a best friend from her secondary school days called Angela Ubong Akpan.
They have managed to maintain a cordial relationship.
The two besties have also grown to be fond of their families as well.
In Secondary School, when Angela had a love child, Blessing nursed Angela and assisted her.
She ensured her family took care of Angela and sponsored Angela through Polytechnic.
She never for once judged Angela and stayed friends with her despite her single status & reputation in the society.

MISTRESS:

Name: Angela Ubong Akpan

Presently running her own businesses (fast food, boutique, cosmetic store & Salon)

Qualification: HND Business Administration. She was forced to finish after running off to Ireland with an expatriate.
Her best friend, Blessing paid to ensure she graduated from the program.

Presentation: Very attractive, tall, curvy, daring, stylish & elegant.
Maintains her skin with the cosmetic products she sells.
Always spotted wearing shots, known for her lovely legs.
A Party-goer, always in the circle of rich friends (.i.e. the creme de la creme).
A member of elite sport clubs.
She has offered to do a make-over for blessing but blessing is comfortable the way she is.

Full Description:
Single with two sons - she gave birth to the first while she was in secondary school, and the other child, three yrs ago
Both children were born out of wedlock.
Her sons are 24 years & 3 years respectively.
She is a wayward woman and has been beaten up twice by two governors' wives.
She has been secretly dating Blessing's husband, Roy for 5 years now.
In fact they have a 3 years old son together.
She often brags to her cousins, stating that her 3 years old son will be the heir to Roy’s estate/empire.

HUSBAND:

Name: A. A. Okubanego. Named himself Roy during his Sojourn in Europe

Estimated to be worth over 12 billion naira. He took over his father’s empire at the age of 27 after his PHD.
A governorship aspirant under the umbrella of Eagles Facet Party, contesting for the 2015 Elections.

Qualification: Bsc. Chemical Engineering, Msc Chemical Engineering (Imperial College). PHD(Stanford University)

Presentation: Looks very young for his age.
Very courteous, lively, generous & friendly.
Spotted wearing polo shirts and jeans most of the time.
Loves playing the game of Polo and hanging out with friends.
known for his mastery of Queen's English and his way with words.
Once voted sexiest man alive by African Awards Compiled for CNN

Full Description: Happy married with a daughter.
Loves his wife. He has a close knit family
5 years ago he was in desperate need of a male child to prove to the society, friends and family that he is a man.
He is having an affair with his wife’s best friend and they have a son together.
He takes care of his home and also his love child.

PLAYBOY:

Name: Henry Akpan

Most parts of his life were spent in the boarding school or with his mom's friend, Blessing.
He doesn't get along with his mother but has made his unemotional mother weep several times.
His mother is heart broken and wishes he would forgive her past.

Presentation: Broad shoulders, tall and very athletic.
He can cause any lady or woman to sin.
Very attractive just like his mother & distinctively handsome.
Has a smile that can lite a room.

Full Description:
Once rebellious! Caught in the company of bad friends.
Was reformed by Aunty Blessing and has maintained good grades ever since.
Comes home for holidays. Knows his mother has a son but doesn't know the brother's father.
Aunty Blessing appealed to him to love & care for his younger brother.
Gets along with everyone except his mom.

1 Like

Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 7:15pm On Dec 22, 2012
SCENARIO 1

PLOT:

Blessing visited her friend, Angela on a Saturday.
Angela received an emergency call from her store that she had to attend to.
Since, Blessing wasn't a stranger, she left her in the company of her 3 years old son and her new maid(Ekaette).

Blessing was busy watching a Nigerian movie when the little boy ran to her in tears.
He was holding a gold necklace in his hand, he ripped it apart by mistake while playing with his toys.
He brought the necklace for Aunty Blessing to put together.

The necklace looked familiar to that of her Daughters.
Her hubby had bought it on his last trip and customized it with their daughter's name.
Roy said the necklace was specially made, exclusively for their daughter by a gold smith

****Hold your breath, participants, I am not going to make it that easy grin****

Although, it was the exact necklace with her daughters, but the boy's necklace wasn't customized with his name.
Blessing overlooked everything, its possible it was a gift from her hubby and probably, her hubby forgot to mention it
Angela had not arrived and Blessing was getting bored.
So, she called on the boy's maid.
They soon struck a conversation.
One thing led to another and Blessing explained the value of an education/career to the maid
and promised to purchase some exam forms for her and probably discuss this with her madam.

On her exit, Blessing dashed Ekaette some money and assured Ekaette of her promise concerning her education
Ekaette felt guilty, called Blessing aside and told her everything.

1) That her hubby, Roy & Angela were in a romantic relationship. 2)That the 3 years old boy is their son.
Ekaette said she has been seeing Roy around but never knew he was married to Blessing.
She said the day they all attended a wedding together was when she knew blessing was married to Roy.
She explained that, she didn't say anything because she didn't want to loose her job & her oga did a signal to her to keep mute on that wedding day.
Ekaette said, its blessing's kindness that inspired her to tell the truth.
Ekaette further explained that she over-heard her madam's cousins discussing about Roy & Angela getting married in 3 months time.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 7:18pm On Dec 22, 2012
HOW TO PLAY THE GAME:

Based on all the epistle written up there,

Married Woman:
What steps would you take to resolve the matter?
How do you intend playing your game to confirm if what you've been informed is true or false?
How do you intend to cancel the wedding?
Are you going to tolerate this act of betrayal from your best friend?
Would you change your presentation to seduce your hubby?
Remember, you have a female child and not a male child
Remember, you have been nothing but nice to her from day 1

Mistress:
The mistress is to rebut all the steps the married woman would take to resolve the issue.
Show all the loopholes & mistake in the wife's game.

The married woman and mistress will argue back and forth till we get the winner (Pls refer to the description in Page 1)

Married man:
The husband must also play his game between the two women to ensure his wife allows him marry his mistress.
He must also ensure nothing happens to his son(his heir).
If confronted by his wife, he must cook up stories, come clean or cancel the upcoming wedding.
He must ensure he doesn't break his daughter's heart too

Playboy:
either dates Blessing to spite his mother or deals with the married man on Blessing's behalf.
Remember, Blessing has always been nice to him

All participants must use their discretion to resolve this issue so we can crown the real player in the game.

Best of Luck
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by IZUKWU(m): 7:32pm On Dec 22, 2012
So . . . .
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Redmosquito(m): 7:33pm On Dec 22, 2012
when we go start na? it is past 7 and the thread is still locked! grin grin grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 7:34pm On Dec 22, 2012
IZUKWU: So . . . .

I will paste all the scenarios.
All contestants will pick when it's convenient for them to play. Team mates will be paired
We can start later tonight or tomorrow. Everyone does not need to play on the same day or time.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by adim2(m): 7:34pm On Dec 22, 2012
I am still waiting
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by member14: 7:37pm On Dec 22, 2012
Still patiently waiting for that glorious girl .... tongue
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by CrazyMan(m): 8:06pm On Dec 22, 2012
Cuddlemii: I will paste all the scenarios.
All contestants will pick when it's convenient for them to play. Team mates will be paired
We can start later tonight or tomorrow. Everyone does not need to play on the same day or time.
Tomorrow would be much better...and I would also suggest that you send a mail all the contestants now.

So that come tomorrow, everyone would be set and ready to play his/role.

Good luck and more grease to your elbows.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:19pm On Dec 22, 2012
CrazyMan:
Tomorrow would be much better...and I would also suggest that you send a mail all the contestants now.

seconded

That's actually the best idea,ma hubby is nowhere to be seen
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Mynd44: 8:25pm On Dec 22, 2012
CrazyMan:

Don't you think some people might have kept this evening free and shifted what they are supposed to do today to 2morrow?

**Sighs**
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 22, 2012
Hi cuddlemii, can i still get a role? Would love to be a mistress.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 8:32pm On Dec 22, 2012
alutacontinua: Hi cuddlemii, can i still get a role? Would love to be a mistress.

Sure, I will include your name
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 22, 2012
10qs
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by CrazyMan(m): 8:37pm On Dec 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
Don't you think some people might have kept this evening free and shifted what they are supposed to do today to 2morrow?

**Sighs**
So far, no one has...so it would be wise to move it, then inform them.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 8:39pm On Dec 22, 2012
I will send an email to all contestants right away.
People can still play tonight if they like
If no one is available to play tonight, then, we all play tomorrow
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Obinoscopy(m): 8:43pm On Dec 22, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: seconded

That's actually the best idea,ma hubby is nowhere to be seen

I'm right here hon, I'm here for you kiss
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 9:57pm On Dec 22, 2012
SCENARIO 2 - Romance & Seduction

PARTICIPANTS:
1 Mistress
1 Married Woman
1 Married Man

PLOT:
A week from now is your hubby's birthday.
Last year, he came up with an excuse for traveling on a business trip.
You had innocently allowed him go for the business trip because you didn't suspect him of anything.
You recently got tipped off that he has a mistress and they have been together even before his last birthday.
Your husband has already started giving hints & signs- he might not be around for his birthday as he is to seal a mouth watering deal somewhere.

HOW TO PLAY THE GAME:

Married Woman:
What steps would you take to ensure your hubby spends his bday at home this time?
You have a week to convince him.
Are you going to visit him in his office with a basket of fruits?
Would you give him a massage and warm bath every day for one week?
Would you send your kids to give their father, a psychoanalysis(.i.e.emotional blackmail)

Mistress:
You are obsessive & clingy.
What steps would you take to entice the married man into spending his birthday with you?
You can be as daring as possible, its a game!

Married man:
The husband will go along with playing the married woman and mistress.
He will respond to whatever treatment given to him
The wife & mistress would showcase all their talents, offers, games, seduction, romance etc
The married man will crown the winner - mistress or wife
The married man would decide who he spends his birthday with him.

TIPS:
(Pls refer to page 1, I am trying to avoid writing an epistle)
The mistress would rebut and show the audience all the loopholes in the wife's game &
how easy she will nullify the actions of the wife & have the husband kissing the palm of the mistress.
The wife & mistress would argue back and forth to convince the audience who the better game player is- married women or mistress.

The wife can also rebut the mistress's game as well
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:07pm On Dec 22, 2012
Obinoscopy:

I'm right here hon, I'm here for you kiss
time to sleep
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:10pm On Dec 22, 2012
Cuddlemii: SCENARIO 2 - Romance & Seduction

PARTICIPANTS:
1 Mistress
1 Married Woman
1 Married Man

PLOT:
A week from now is your hubby's birthday.
Last year, he came up with an excuse for traveling on a business trip.
You had innocently allowed him go for the business trip because you didn't suspect him of anything.
You recently got tipped off that he has a mistress and they have been together even before his last birthday.
Your husband has already started giving hints & signs- he might not be around for his birthday as he is to seal a mouth watering deal somewhere.

HOW TO PLAY THE GAME:

Married Woman:
What steps would you take to ensure your hubby spends his bday at home this time?
You have a week to convince him.
Are you going to visit him in his office with a basket of fruits?
Would you give him a massage and warm bath every day for one week?
Would you send your kids to give their father, a psychoanalysis(.i.e.emotional blackmail)

Mistress:
You are obsessive & clingy.
What steps would you take to entice the married man into spending his birthday with you?
You can be as daring as possible, its a game!

Married man:
The husband will go along with playing the married woman and mistress.
He will respond to whatever treatment given to him
The wife & mistress would showcase all their talents, offers, games, seduction, romance etc
The married man will crown the winner - mistress or wife
The married man would decide who he spends his birthday with him.

TIPS:
(Pls refer to page 1, I am trying to avoid writing an epistle)
The mistress would rebut and show the audience all the loopholes in the wife's game &
how easy she will nullify the actions of the wife & have the husband kissing the palm of the mistress.
The wife & mistress would argue back and forth to convince the audience who the better game player is- married women or mistress.

The wife can also rebut the mistress's game as well
its late cuddles,some of us are not feeling good tonyt.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 10:12pm On Dec 22, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: its late cuddles,some of us are not feeling good tonyt.

I am pasting the scenarios because I wont have the energy to type again when the game starts
I am free styling, don't wanna forget the ideas.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:18pm On Dec 22, 2012
Cuddlemii:

I am pasting the scenarios because I wont have the energy to type again when the game starts
I am free styling, don't wanna forget the ideas.
kk cool.

goodnight maam
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by newacca: 10:20pm On Dec 22, 2012
This aint gonna be easy at alllllll,but I am gonna get things fixed. smiley I like challenges. kiss MARRIED MAN
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 10:54pm On Dec 22, 2012
SCENARIO 3 - A Playboy's Ambition

PARTICIPANTS:
2 Playboys - Fela & Temitayo
1 Married Woman - Atinuke Osoba
1 Mistress - Ibidun (Fela's sister)

PLOT:

Atinuke Osoba is the CEO of Rollercom Telecommunications.
The leading and biggest telecommunication company in Africa.
Her father was recently added to the Forbes list of billionaires.
Atinuke is highly connected, influential and powerful.

Early in the year, her son, Temitayo Osoba splashed water on a student & almost ran him over while trying to park his car on campus.
People expected him to apologize for splashing water on the poor student and ruining the student's dress.
Instead, Temitayo scolded the student by saying, "Hey, you, next time, watch where you are going. The crowd yelled at Temitayo and he further said,
"Is it my fault that some people are poor and walk on twos while I drive on fours".

The student was humilated and couldn't make a go at Temitayo because he had some cult boys guarding him
The humilated student, Fela was determined to deal with him.
In the course of his findings, he discovered Temitayo was the son of Atinuke Osoba and she liked younger men.
She hangs out at Blackout Club, every Last Friday of the month at the VIP lounge with her girlfriends in the company their young lovers.
She goes to the Gym three times in a week at 12pm

HOW TO PLAY THE GAME:

Playboy Fela: Is to gather enough information.
Play his game to win Atinuke Osoba.
Its either you try getting her at the Gym or at the club.
You are determined to get her in order to enrich yourself and spite Temitayo.

Playboy Temitayo: Is to rebut all his actions, show the loopholes and how he will counter it all.
Upon discovery of the game, Temitayo found out that Fela has a sister, who is also a student in their school.
What will you do with that information?

Wife Atinuke:
Would choose to be won over by Fela's game or not.
She is not desperate, she has lovers too.
She will play along with the games of her son and Fela

The audience would pick the winner of this category - Playboy Fela or Playboy Temitayo
We don't expect a mother to pick between her son and her boyfriend lipsrsealed
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 11:11pm On Dec 22, 2012
SCENARIO 4 - Survival Of The Fittest

PARTICIPANTS:
1 Married Man
1 Married Woman
1 Mistress
1 Playboy
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by adim2(m): 12:02am On Dec 23, 2012
Start giving us scene aπϑ also remember to mix up τ̲̅ђe names cos its becoming a tribal thing. Am just suggesting
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ayobase(m): 12:10am On Dec 23, 2012
kiss
kisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskiss
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ayobase(m): 12:12am On Dec 23, 2012
adim2: Start giving us scene aπϑ also remember to mix up τ̲̅ђe names cos its becoming a tribal thing. Am just suggesting

Cuddlemi, I suggest u fix all the GAMERS!
Don't allow anyone to choose....just saying....Im down with any option!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 12:13am On Dec 23, 2012
adim2: Start giving us scene aπϑ also remember to mix up τ̲̅ђe names cos its becoming a tribal thing. Am just suggesting

Lolz, its not a tribal thing O. In that case, I'll make use of all tribes. I just added names to the xters for coordination.

I think every participant, should state the scenario they want to act out and they will be paired according to their selections.
Which scenario are you interested in? I will add more later today
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 12:18am On Dec 23, 2012
ayobase: kiss

ayobase:

Cuddlemi, I suggest u fix all the GAMERS!
Don't allow anyone to choose....just saying....Im down with any option!

I will put all the suggestions into consideration. Thanks

1 Like

Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by slimyem: 10:44am On Dec 23, 2012
I hope i'm not too late...
This cup must not pass over me o..cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply)

I Need A Piece Of Drama Or A Playlet That I Can Teach Pry 6 Pupils / The Saviour I : The Adventures of Athanasius. / Short Drama Script

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.