Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 (47739 Views)

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 10:50am On Dec 23, 2012
slimyem: I hope i'm not too late...
This cup must not pass over me o..cheesy

You are not.
The game will begin at 7pm.
Watch out for the pairings later today.
What scenario do u prefer?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by slimyem: 10:56am On Dec 23, 2012
Cuddlemii:

You are not.
The game will begin at 7pm.
Watch out for the pairings later today.
What scenario do u prefer?
Still reading thru the scenarios...
Being Atinuke Osoba is very likely..cheesygrin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by dilbert100: 11:13am On Dec 23, 2012
undecided
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by aglomar: 11:33am On Dec 23, 2012
It's a film script u are about to write here.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Engineer96(m): 11:47am On Dec 23, 2012
Are these the only married and/ or singles on Nairaland.
This can't be. The list should be expanded. I wished to see Mrs Chima, yours sincerely and my wife.
Why are we not there?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by duni04(m): 11:48am On Dec 23, 2012
dilbert100: undecided
God bless u!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 12:06pm On Dec 23, 2012
Engineer96: Are these the only married and/ or singles on Nairaland.
This can't be. The list should be expanded. I wished to see Mrs Chima, yours sincerely and my wife.
Why are we not there?

It's open for everyone to participate
Anyone can declare interest
It's just a fun exercise.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by SimplySEA(m): 12:17pm On Dec 23, 2012
I'm here! For Real! Can i join? Hope i'm not late! cuddlemi nice to see u again
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by freecocoa(f): 12:17pm On Dec 23, 2012
Eh someone has been sleeping with my husband?angry.

*bursts stout bottle*

Paitiently waiting for her to show up.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by SimplySEA(m): 12:25pm On Dec 23, 2012
Woman! U're so full of accusations! Didn't i call to tell u about d meeting? Pls i don't want any scene Today! Put that bottle away I BEG and com inside! I'm hungry
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by SimplySEA(m): 12:27pm On Dec 23, 2012
I'M INTERESTED O
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 12:28pm On Dec 23, 2012
SimplySEA: I'M INTERESTED O

OK O
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by adim2(m): 12:39pm On Dec 23, 2012
@cuddleii
I think you sent me a mail. But i dont have access to me. remember my roll is that of a play boy. i will be waiting for the pairing
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2012
Cuddlemii:

OK O
got ur mail,thanks m more than prepared just hope the slot u will pick for me won't be too complicated
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 1:14pm On Dec 23, 2012
PAIRINGS - BATCH 1

SCENARIO 1:

Ayobase - Roy
Sugarcoatted - Blessing
Gree-die - Angela
Oahray - Henry

SCENARIO 2:
IT Bomb - Husband
Caracta - Mistress
HumbledbyGrace - Wife

SCENARIO 3:
Izukwu - Playboy Fela
Slimyem - Atinuke Osoba
Reqmosquito - Playboy Temitayo

SCENARIO 4:
Adim2
Alutacontinua
Newacca

I will be re-shuffling players so it's possible for you to be in different batches and act more than one Scenario.
But,this will be done with the consent & willingness of the participants.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 1:21pm On Dec 23, 2012
freecocoa: Eh someone has been sleeping with my husband?angry.

*bursts stout bottle*

Paitiently waiting for her to show up.

Lolz, do you want to play the role of wife?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by ifyalways(f): 1:59pm On Dec 23, 2012
I'm in.

Front seat, spectators side as usual grin
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by adim2(m): 2:09pm On Dec 23, 2012
Thanx for τ̲̅ђe role
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by adim2(m): 2:15pm On Dec 23, 2012
U̶̲̥̅̊ have not told us. Τ̲̅ђe scenario 4 ђã†̥ to do
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by seunpayne(m): 2:39pm On Dec 23, 2012
Very interested. I want to be married though...possible or too late?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by delkuf(m): 2:43pm On Dec 23, 2012
cuddle, can i join?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 23, 2012
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Nellyd(f): 3:25pm On Dec 23, 2012
I'm in. A mrs.
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 3:36pm On Dec 23, 2012
seunpayne: Very interested. I want to be married though...possible or too late?

Yes, sure
What's your gender, please?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 3:39pm On Dec 23, 2012
Nellyd: I'm in. A mrs.

Great!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 3:42pm On Dec 23, 2012
delkuf: cuddle, can i join?

Ok, I will include your name.
Playboy?
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 3:44pm On Dec 23, 2012
adim2: U̶̲̥̅̊ have not told us. Τ̲̅ђe scenario 4 ђã†̥ to do

Sorry, I will update it with your role asap.
Thanks!
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by delkuf(m): 3:58pm On Dec 23, 2012
playboy!!! ok
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:28pm On Dec 23, 2012
Cuddlemii: PAIRINGS - BATCH 1

SCENARIO 1:

Ayobase - Roy
Sugarcoatted - Blessing
Gree-die - Angela
Oahray - Henry

SCENARIO 2:
IT Bomb - Husband
Caracta - Mistress
HumbledbyGrace - Wife

SCENARIO 3:
Izukwu - Playboy Fela
Slimyem - Atinuke Osoba
Reqmosquito - Playboy Temitayo

SCENARIO 4:
Adim2
Alutacontinua
Newacca

I will be re-shuffling players so it's possible for you to be in different batches and act more than one Scenario.
But,this will be done with consent & willingness of the participants.
We r paired with complete strangers

Iam dead *faints*
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2012
adim2: U̶̲̥̅̊ have not told us. Τ̲̅ђe scenario 4 ђã†̥ to do

SCENARIO 4 - Survival Of The Fittest

PARTICIPANTS:
1 Married Man - Adamu Aliyu
1 Mistress- Alfreda James
1 Playboy - Rufus Aromosele

PLOT:

Alfreda is a family friend that stays down the street.
Your grandparents & hers formed a long lasting friendship ages ago and the two families have been inseparable since then.
Alfreda is a pretty young lady that celebrated her 20th birthday last month.
She used to be from a middle class family, till she lost her father to stroke.
Her mother is an elementary school teacher and they barely get by.
Alfreda is the first daughter and had deferred her admission several times in order to assist her mom with her younger brothers.

The married man living in the vicinity is interested in Alfreda.
You have watched him come with the disguise of buying Suya at night to toast the babe.
He will come anytime from 8pm, hang around the Suya Joint and call Alfreda up.
Alfreda would creep in, pretend to be buying suya, and then drive away with him.
Alfreda had been your friend since childhood.
You never got around to asking her out because you took her as a sister but over the years, you've grown fond of her.
You tell everyone that cares to listen, that you will marry her.
You are not even bothered if you don't end up dating Alfreda but you would do anything to ensure the married man
doesn't destroy her life or expose her to indecent behavior.
You are from a middle class family and you live very comfortably

HOW TO PLAY THE GAME:

Playboy:
You are to play your game to get rid of the married man.
Play your game to get Alfreda for yourself or at least prevent her from the lifestyle of dating married men.
What steps would you take to win Alfreda over? You can decide to seduce her.
Will you attack the married man on his next visit?
Will you report Alfreda to her mom?
Would you entice her with money and gifts?
Would you pay for her upkeep because she might be doing this to take care of her family
Would you make her the new gossip in town? Being talked about can make her ashamed and do the right thing.
Remember, you love her to death and won't want her hurt.
You are to rebut all actions by the married man to nullify the relationship.

Married man:
How do you intend on keeping Alfreda as your mistress?
How do you plan on spoiling her with gifts & affection?
Do you plan on taking her on trips abroad?
If you have succeeded in getting her to be your mistress, how would you ensure no one gets in your way including Playboy Rufus?
You are to rebut all the action of the playboy & ensure the relationship between you and Alfreda is not nullified

Mistress:
Let the married man and playboy fight over you.
Go along with whatever they offer and decide to either call off the relationship with the married man, date the playboy or just dump both of them.
Play your game, the power is in your hands – You either declare one of them the winner of the game or
dismiss both of them declaring them unskillful players
Remember, you have responsibilities
Remember, you can do the right thing or do the wrong thing.

Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by specialguest(f): 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2012
Wish we could have a lie detector "in the real sense" . I wont mind watching some participants get slapped especially the ever lying married men. tongue
Re: A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 4:41pm On Dec 23, 2012
specialguest: Wish we could have a lie detector "in the real sense" . I wont mind watching some participants get slapped especially the ever lying married men. tongue

Lolz, we can make we do with the verbal one cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie's Make-Up Advert On London Billboard (Photo) / The Saviour I : The Adventures of Athanasius. / Short Drama Script

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.