Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Ronaldinho Overtakes Beckham In Earnings - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Ronaldinho Overtakes Beckham In Earnings (2815 Views)

David Beckham Retires From Football / Is Zidane Overrated? Is He Better Than Ronaldinho? / Between Maradona, Zidane And Ronaldinho, Who Is Best Playmaker Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldinho Overtakes Beckham In Earnings by sil(m): 12:35pm On Apr 25, 2006
Brazilian Ronaldinho has overtaken David Beckham as the world's highest-paid player

England and Real Madrid midfielder Beckham, who has topped the list for the last three years, is now second behind the Barcelona forward and FIFA World Player of the Year.

Ronaldinho enjoyed an annual revenue of 23 million euros ($28.47 million), which added up the salaries, bonuses, sponsorship deals and other sources of income for each player.

Beckham follows with a total of 18 million, down from 25 million the previous year. Brazil and Real Madrid forward Ronaldo is in third place, having pocketed 17.4 million euros while England and Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney is fourth in the list with an income of 16.1 million euros.

Also top managers and coaches, is Chelsea's Jose Mourinho on 10.9 million euros. England's Sven-Goran Eriksson follows with 6.9 million.

Re: Ronaldinho Overtakes Beckham In Earnings by aolsikaan: 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2006
THIS IS THE WORLD BEST ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN.

OK

MEN I LOVE THIS GUY.

I MEAN THIS GUY IS JUST WONDERFULL.

grin grin grin grin grin

FIVE GBOSA FOR HIM.
Re: Ronaldinho Overtakes Beckham In Earnings by Priscila(f): 2:12pm On Apr 25, 2006
Amen! Amen! Amen as per your subject!
Who else will compete the bouyant, Mighty ANNOINTED child of God Dinho?
I knew it ! I knew it would happen and my prayers are answered!

I owe all my soccer interest to this Special one-Miracle angel Dinho the great!-reigning FIFA and european player.

Todo sobre Dinho-Am very proud of you!
Re: Ronaldinho Overtakes Beckham In Earnings by my2cents(m): 7:26pm On Apr 25, 2006
He deserves it. I am not surprised he hasn't insured his legs with Lloyd's of London by now grin
Re: Ronaldinho Overtakes Beckham In Earnings by Seun(m): 12:20am On Apr 26, 2006
You forgot to indicate the source of your sports report.
Re: Ronaldinho Overtakes Beckham In Earnings by aniralph(m): 12:42pm On Apr 26, 2006
lucky guy, i wish i were his brother!
Re: Ronaldinho Overtakes Beckham In Earnings by osteen(m): 2:41pm On Apr 26, 2006
Deserves it, pls enjoy it while it last. The undisputed Best footballer on the pitch.
Re: Ronaldinho Overtakes Beckham In Earnings by Priscila(f): 2:52pm On Apr 26, 2006
The boy is an incarnation of soccer itself!
Very remarkable and too prayerful among many things!
Go! Dinho go!
You are the best and a special gift from God to Brazil, Barcelona and the whole world at large.
I adore you my King!
Re: Ronaldinho Overtakes Beckham In Earnings by goodguy(m): 11:19pm On Apr 26, 2006
The guy is superb. He really deserves it.

Thumbs up to Barcelona for qualifying for the finals.
Re: Ronaldinho Overtakes Beckham In Earnings by Fimmy(m): 12:26am On Apr 27, 2006
sincerely speaking i dont really like Dihno
me and mt friends we do always fight cos of this guy
there are better players out there why is it only Dihno? i know thet guy is good but i will like everyone to know that he is also lucky what did he play when he was in PSG?
Barca is a very complete team if im there i will surely play something
PLS DONT GO CRAZY COS OF DIHNO
Re: Ronaldinho Overtakes Beckham In Earnings by Priscila(f): 8:21am On Apr 27, 2006
@ Fimmy
I dont blame you for hating Dinho!
A real man like you and others should hate him cos he has everything that makes a man!
Listen to Westlife song ( Tell me what makes a maaaaaaan!)
or

"You know he he's got what takes a man to control world" as 50 cent sings!

Dinho is the incarnation of special men and even unborn babies would like to be like him!
Re: Ronaldinho Overtakes Beckham In Earnings by kennys: 3:31pm On Apr 27, 2006
My suggestion to all these argurment is that the guy called Ronaldinho
is just too wonderfull,i belive is the real man and he derverse all the credit
anyone wants to give to him.No matter what anyone wants to say at this moment can't change
the current result and the one to come at the final match,take it from me.Dinho is the MAN.
Re: Ronaldinho Overtakes Beckham In Earnings by classicity: 9:28pm On Apr 27, 2006
dinho has some crazy soccer skills. my bet is on brazil for the world cup
Re: Ronaldinho Overtakes Beckham In Earnings by Priscila(f): 6:25am On Apr 28, 2006
@ Kenny
Tell them!
Dinho is just an adorable figure that many feel challenged
Re: Ronaldinho Overtakes Beckham In Earnings by sil(m): 10:09am On Apr 28, 2006
YEAH!!!

I LOVE ALL OF YOU THAT KNOW THAT RONALDINHO IS THE BEST IN WORLD.

SOMEBODY IS COMING TO COUNTER HIM SOON CHECKOUT,

BIGSHOT OUT TO U ALL,

I LOVE ALL THE SPORTS FANS!!
Re: Ronaldinho Overtakes Beckham In Earnings by Priscila(f): 10:14am On Apr 28, 2006
@ sil

I can assure you that in the next three years no species of Dinho will come around.
Dinho is the Harry porter of football and His talent so special!
He will still be the next World player even if a robbot is made or man cloned to play like him
Re: Ronaldinho Overtakes Beckham In Earnings by sil(m): 1:47pm On Apr 29, 2006
@ Priscila

I want u to check the up coming ,skillful and intellegent figure the Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney who is fourth in the list with an income of 16.1 million euros

He will prove it to the world.
Re: Ronaldinho Overtakes Beckham In Earnings by goodguy(m): 1:55pm On Apr 29, 2006
Priscila:

@ sil

I can assure you that in the next three years no species of Dinho will come around.
Dinho is the Harry porter of football and His talent so special!
He will still be the next World player even if a robbot is made or man cloned to play like him

Never say never. wink
Re: Ronaldinho Overtakes Beckham In Earnings by Priscila(f): 2:37pm On Apr 29, 2006
@ sil
If you were talking of Rooney I refuse to be part of this discussion
Havent you seen the way he can be sly in that Chelsea match by diving and writhing in pain to con a penalty! Thats unacceptable for a world player nominee!
I nominated him for 2008 just after Dinho willingly gives him out of sympathy!
he is my only loved person in disunited rebels and I hope he recover quickly!
had it that a defender fouled him I would have protested but he was not touched and he fall-suffering from osteomyelitis

Get well soon my stout,young dude!I pray for-PRAYER FOR THE PAINFULLY INFLICTED
Re: Ronaldinho Overtakes Beckham In Earnings by sil(m): 3:40pm On Apr 29, 2006
@ Priscila

A slip over dose not mean you are a dissapointment to your fans and club, it's not everyday that Dinho will put a wonderful performance.

So don't give me that, I just want you keep an eye and see what this guy is putting up soon.
Re: Ronaldinho Overtakes Beckham In Earnings by Priscila(f): 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2006
@ sil
From your rumblings and chewing cud, It shows you have suffered a stroke after Rooney played shockingly bad!
I dont dispute Rooney is good but he is at times a comedy of blunders!
Re: Ronaldinho Overtakes Beckham In Earnings by cutieexx(f): 4:03pm On Jun 08, 2006
i am not suprised @ all wink, i mean come on, wat's beckham compared to ronaldinho?
have u watched his(ronaldinho) lastest advert of when he was a kid fo 7 or so, he wos playing football and i gotto say, he's a natural, a born-to-be profi footballer
forget the phrase "God of football" used for beckham, i mean no offence though b'cos beckham still rocks,i know that but seriosly, it's high time to honour the main man: RONALDINHO
P.S: the name even sounds ALMIGHTY
Re: Ronaldinho Overtakes Beckham In Earnings by spikelord(m): 4:08pm On Jun 08, 2006
Why won't he overtake Beckham, I mean this guy is too much for this!

What's Beckham still doing on the picth?
Re: Ronaldinho Overtakes Beckham In Earnings by Priscila(f): 4:22pm On Jun 08, 2006
SPIKy!
I also do wonder Beckam is still doing on that pitch.
he has earned enough cash to send him home.

Cutiez!
that was nice of you. Dinho is just incomparable to all those players
Re: Ronaldinho Overtakes Beckham In Earnings by cutieexx(f): 4:26pm On Jun 08, 2006
i really don't know spikey, really haven't got a clue while he's still on d pitch undecided
Re: Ronaldinho Overtakes Beckham In Earnings by spikelord(m): 4:31pm On Jun 08, 2006
I don't know what he's still doing @ Bernabeu!
Re: Ronaldinho Overtakes Beckham In Earnings by Priscila(f): 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2006
He is in the same group with Zidane
they should retire together instead of wasting Real madrid money which can buy young players like Fabregas and Eboue
Re: Ronaldinho Overtakes Beckham In Earnings by cutieexx(f): 5:13pm On Jun 08, 2006
i heard this year might well be the last 4 our zidane, his time has come
i guess he's retiring, he should rest b4 he breaks something delicate, he's had his times of glory,he shoudl go wink
Re: Ronaldinho Overtakes Beckham In Earnings by spikelord(m): 8:47pm On Jun 08, 2006
He's goinna hang his boots as soon as the WC is over!
Re: Ronaldinho Overtakes Beckham In Earnings by cutieexx(f): 3:42pm On Jun 15, 2006
dat is 4 sure, spike.
i mean did u watch France first match with switzerland which ended 0:0, undecidedzidane kept falling down like a bag of potato and he even got a yellow card because he got rough n thought his reputation would save him 4rm any embarrassment, how wrong he was. Anyway, to better stories: who watched the brazil match with croatia?, na wow 4 ronaldo, :ohe no even fi score again, they even took him off b4 the match ended. it's was only ronaldinho dat really shone on dat very match kiss.

(1) (Reply)

LALIGA Better Than English Premier League!!! / Official: Manchester United Completes Robin Van Persie's Signing Officially / Tottenham Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 28th November 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.