Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Pls,ur Advice Is Needed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls,ur Advice Is Needed (799 Views)

Qatar Bound! Ur Advice Is Needed. / Dv Lottery Winners Pls Advice: Is There A Secret For Winning The Visa Lottery / Siena Pls Ur Attention Is Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls,ur Advice Is Needed by godstino(m): 7:21am On Dec 17, 2012
A guy on this forum told us in d education section abt an asian scholarship inwhich d exam is to take place at the embassy in abuja,,he said the application wud cost 80dollars,now my question is,is dis for real or some sort of scam? I have my doubts though i have googled it and seeing that most of d tinz he said are true..I WUD APPRECI8 IF SUM1 CAN VERIFY D AUTHENTICITY OF DIS INFO..
Esp. JUSTWISE
Re: Pls,ur Advice Is Needed by samally: 7:49am On Dec 17, 2012
Pay and verify...
OYO, lowa....aka "on your own"
Re: Pls,ur Advice Is Needed by fittty(m): 9:44am On Dec 17, 2012
Why not contact the embassy to verify.? That'll be the best
Re: Pls,ur Advice Is Needed by justwise(m): 10:54am On Dec 17, 2012
godstino: A guy on this forum told us in d education section abt an asian scholarship inwhich d exam is to take place at the embassy in abuja,,he said the application wud cost 80dollars,now my question is,is dis for real or some sort of scam? I have my doubts though i have googled it and seeing that most of d tinz he said are true..I WUD APPRECI8 IF SUM1 CAN VERIFY D AUTHENTICITY OF DIS INFO..
Esp. JUSTWISE

Which school in Asia, website address of the school and which embassy in Abuja? Though i don't really feel sorry for whoever get scammed, some Nigerians preferred learning from experience.
Re: Pls,ur Advice Is Needed by godstino(m): 10:56am On Dec 17, 2012
@fitty d embassy website stated its true. Bt am only concernd abt not being scammed by dis guy.
Re: Pls,ur Advice Is Needed by fittty(m): 11:51am On Dec 17, 2012
godstino: @fitty d embassy website stated its true. Bt am only concernd abt not being scammed by dis guy.

Are u certain its the embassys real website? Cos Nigerians in Asia are well know for scam. They create fake shipping service website and embassy website and they give u the website to check out and also create a login information for you. So beware!!!!. Google whatever country embassy it is and be sure its the genuine one
Re: Pls,ur Advice Is Needed by samally: 12:13pm On Dec 17, 2012
fittty:

Are u certain its the embassys real website? Cos Nigerians in Asia are well know for scam. They create fake shipping service website and embassy website and they give u the website to check out and also create a login information for you. So beware!!!!. Google whatever country embassy it is and be sure its the genuine one

i've quote it earlier that experience is the best Teacher....Beware of 419 on NL a guy post a thread that they are offering Dubai,Qatar work permit and the terms is payment after visa, So I contact him to go ahead that I will give him post dated check one the whole things is solve then he can cash the check....

After this guy contact to bring #10,500 for visa processing..lol and I reply sorry your post stated no kobo need to be payed unless the whole process is complete....
And moreover I cant tell if the guy is 100% fake...because is also here on nairaland I met the guy that did my visa and ticket for me....And everything is confirmed thanks to justwise,Dis guy,vicjustic,frindge.....I respect ya all
Shalom

(1) (Reply)

US, UK, Others Issue Travel Warnings On Nigeria. / 25 Most Miserable Places To Visit In The World By Www.adrianpastol.com / Travel To Oman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.