Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:05 PM

Software For Memory Stick Increaser To 4GB - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Software For Memory Stick Increaser To 4GB (3545 Views)

Upgrading 2gb Ram To 4gb/8gb / Skydude Tv Stick Usb Driver U237 / New 2011 Free Dstv Software For Phone And Pc (download Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Software For Memory Stick Increaser To 4GB by samplanner(m): 9:41am On Dec 17, 2012
pls guys i hav d software for memory stick increaser to 4GB, i need a help bcs wen eva i increased a memory card the capacity wil not exceed the actual size of the card bt wil show on the computer dt d device has been increase. help me on solvin dis issue pls..
Re: Software For Memory Stick Increaser To 4GB by lecky2012: 3:04pm On Dec 17, 2012
all the softwares that claimed can increase memory mostly just bullshit.
if u use windows vista or win7, u can use the features ready boost from them by using usb flash or sdram card to speed up your system.

[url][/url]http://www.willie123softwares..com/2012/11/how-to-speed-up-windows-7.html
Re: Software For Memory Stick Increaser To 4GB by samplanner(m): 11:30am On Dec 18, 2012
@lecky tanks, bt ready boost is nt my problem. wat i want is abt the memory stick increaser, i can increase d memory device and it wil show on d computer dt its space has bin increase to 4GB bt wen i want to send files more dan d previous capacity it wil not accept. pls do u knw wats wrong wit dat?
Re: Software For Memory Stick Increaser To 4GB by Chikebrain: 7:29am On Dec 19, 2012
Bottom Line: You can't increase the physical size of a drive, be it hard drive or memory card. I have softwares that do that. They would increase the file size vale from 1GB to 2GB but its still same 1GB file size the memory card can take even if it reads 2GB.
Re: Software For Memory Stick Increaser To 4GB by Maleeq(m): 1:12pm On Dec 19, 2012
Believing that you can actually increase physical size of a drive is synonymous to believing in "money doublers" or "sticking a Ferrari logo on 1972 Volkswagen beetle and expecting it to zoom like a 2012 formular-1 car"

Softwares may be available to alter the size reported to the OS, but that wont increase the size of the drive.

(1) (Reply)

I Just Opened A Cyber Cafe. Which Subscription Plan Is The Best? / Way To Computer Village In Ibadan.. / Unlocking MTN Huawei E303 Modems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.