Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

I Need Advice On Marriage To A White Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice On Marriage To A White Lady (1301 Views)

Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity / Nigerian Man 28, Marries 71-year-old White Lady (photos) / The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice On Marriage To A White Lady by dederocs(m): 12:01pm On Dec 17, 2012
Pls i need advice from brothers with experience,do you think a Nigerian man can cope with a white woman.this lady is rich and beautiful,but i have heard stories of divorce and i do not want to go through it.am in a bit of a decision point,pls i need advice. undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Need Advice On Marriage To A White Lady by seedord247(m): 12:26pm On Dec 17, 2012
For papers?
Re: I Need Advice On Marriage To A White Lady by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 17, 2012
dederocs: Pls i need advice from brothers with experience,do you think a Nigerian man can cope with a white woman.this lady is rich and beautiful,but i have heard stories of divorce and i do not want to go through it.am in a bit of a decision point,pls i need advice. undecided undecided undecided

why are you scared of divorce the white woman is like any other woman you have dated. so if the love is there...go ahead.

if for papers, go ahead.

for money, go ahead.

at the end, your happiness matters

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On Marriage To A White Lady by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 17, 2012
WTF?!?!? White women are not more complicated or anything than Black women!!! All is a question of personality, but no skin colour, so please don't be racist.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On Marriage To A White Lady by larrymoore(m): 1:25pm On Dec 17, 2012
What is so damn special about white? Go ahead n do ur inordinate best to keep d relationship alike. Marriage is about uniting of elements dt ar fundamentally, naturally n beautifully different coming together in a complementary, creative n purposeful way. Pls do nt go 4 dat lady because of her money so dat she will not rather use d money to destroy or mar u instead of making u. Play to d intristic rules of d game, correct ur white diva when necessary n take correction.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On Marriage To A White Lady by dederocs(m): 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2012
miss-sweety86:
WTF?!?!? White women are not more complicated or anything than Black women!!! All is a question of personality, but no skin colour, so please don't be racist.
thank u for dis insight.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On Marriage To A White Lady by Mynd44: 5:18pm On Dec 17, 2012
Black, white, yello or whatever their colour is, they are humans. As long as you can please them and they please you, no stopping bro

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On Marriage To A White Lady by MrsChima(f): 6:20pm On Dec 17, 2012
I want me a white man. OP stick with whites .....much better
Re: I Need Advice On Marriage To A White Lady by Input(m): 6:26pm On Dec 17, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Op Discard dis advice as much its coming from mrs chima
Re: I Need Advice On Marriage To A White Lady by Vince77(m): 6:26pm On Dec 17, 2012
I tink marriage to a white lady can work out If only u start tinkin like d white man so dat u two can hv an understndin. D black man culture n tradition really restricts women frm certain tins n I dnt tink white women n ready to tolerate dat.
Re: I Need Advice On Marriage To A White Lady by MrsChima(f): 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2012
[quote author=Input]
Op Discard dis advice as much its coming from mrs chima[/quoteyour fada
Re: I Need Advice On Marriage To A White Lady by Input(m): 9:16pm On Dec 17, 2012
^^^ grin
How mr chima
Re: I Need Advice On Marriage To A White Lady by MrsChima(f): 5:10am On Dec 18, 2012
Input: ^^^ grin
How mr chima

Looking for another wife....I am fasting.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On Marriage To A White Lady by Jambsupport(f): 7:00am On Dec 18, 2012
D first thing ur eyes can see is dat shes rich abi? she shud be d one 2ask dis question n not u. u guys wont stop ur nasty tricks. smh
Re: I Need Advice On Marriage To A White Lady by Input(m): 8:39am On Dec 18, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Looking for another wife....I am fasting.
why na,are you no longer giving him that ecstatic treatment?
Re: I Need Advice On Marriage To A White Lady by dederocs(m): 10:54am On Dec 18, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Nothing wrong with blacks too,i love her dats why am with her.
Re: I Need Advice On Marriage To A White Lady by oyinbogirl(f): 2:16pm On Dec 18, 2012
Re: I Need Advice On Marriage To A White Lady by MrsChima(f): 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2012
White men rocks!!!!
Re: I Need Advice On Marriage To A White Lady by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 18, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
White men rocks!!!!

Yah! Seconded!!
Re: I Need Advice On Marriage To A White Lady by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
White men rocks!!!!

are u cheatin on ur hubby?
Re: I Need Advice On Marriage To A White Lady by MrsChima(f): 7:35pm On Dec 18, 2012
lrguru:

are u cheatin on ur hubby?

Why I gotta be cheating cos white men rocks
Re: I Need Advice On Marriage To A White Lady by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 18, 2012
seedord247: For papers?
grin grin grin
Re: I Need Advice On Marriage To A White Lady by slimchi2k2(m): 7:49pm On Dec 18, 2012
dederocs: Pls i need advice from brothers with experience,do you think a Nigerian man can cope with a white woman.this lady is rich and beautiful,but i have heard stories of divorce and i do not want to go through it.am in a bit of a decision point,pls i need advice. undecided undecided undecided

u said she is rich and beautiful, that is the reason u want to marry her, i won't say it's right or wrong,any time u get what u want u most look for divorce
my advice to u if u are not financial balance go for it, but if u are dont

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are You Scared Of Marriage? / Last Flight To Abuja (A True Story) / The 8 Ways To Know A Girl Is In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.