Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:16 AM

Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 (92645 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by bommaster: 9:58am On Dec 18, 2012
bommaster:

doing same here, and that of GU that is looking for who to trap up

na that 1hrs tf dey do one kind, 4hr has been given go ahead for retracement since last night. may be i need to wait till 10am to look for d bet toward 11am 4hrs candle close
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by bommaster: 10:00am On Dec 18, 2012
EU is a good boy both 1hr and 4hr agreed for the retracement and 2 bet already won this morning thank to EU sha
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by bommaster: 10:03am On Dec 18, 2012
missed @ 1.6223 will wait while adjusting my timming along
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by phlopholly: 10:05am On Dec 18, 2012
bommaster: missed @ 1.6223 will wait while adjusting my timming along

Boss dey ur back dey watch o. Make u no leave us out
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by bommaster: 10:05am On Dec 18, 2012
bommaster: missed @ 1.6223 will wait while adjusting my timming along

currently @ 1.6219 i think i will wait toward 1.6230 fibo. resistance 2. continuing adjusting my timming though
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by bommaster: 10:19am On Dec 18, 2012
back to 1.6223 but no deal
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by bommaster: 10:23am On Dec 18, 2012
i think i'll go for Eu
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by bommaster: 10:24am On Dec 18, 2012
currently @ 1.3172
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by bommaster: 10:28am On Dec 18, 2012
bommaster: currently @ 1.3172

eu align to d rules but missed the above price currently @ 1.3169 still wathcing while adjusting my timng along. no shaking
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by phlopholly: 10:31am On Dec 18, 2012
bommaster:

eu align to d rules but missed the above price currently @ 1.3169 still wathcing while adjusting my timng along. no shaking

What duration r u lukin at?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by bommaster: 10:32am On Dec 18, 2012
phlopholly:

What duration r u lukin at?

want to end by 11am niger tym
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by phlopholly: 10:34am On Dec 18, 2012
bommaster:

want to end by 11am niger tym

Okay, so enterin @ 1.3171 is ok for fall bet?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by bommaster: 10:38am On Dec 18, 2012
phlopholly:

Okay, so enterin @ 1.3171 is ok for fall bet?

still waiting at my end currently @ 1.3173
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by bommaster: 10:40am On Dec 18, 2012
na waaa o which one man go pick EU or GU
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by bommaster: 10:45am On Dec 18, 2012
entered EU @1.3175 for 18 minute to close to close by 11.02

goodluck
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by bommaster: 11:00am On Dec 18, 2012
let see how the 2 minute left play out
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by wasco24: 11:02am On Dec 18, 2012
bommaster: let see how the 2 minute left play out
God bless u guy
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by caesaraba(m): 11:02am On Dec 18, 2012

Already lost mine sha. Staked only 1 USD tho smiley
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by bommaster: 11:02am On Dec 18, 2012
bommaster: entered EU @1.3175 for 18 minute to close to close by 11.02

goodluck

lost the bet
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by sunwalk(m): 11:05am On Dec 18, 2012
mannet: WHOEVER HAS EARS LET HIM HEAR NOW!!!! I RAISED MY ACCOUNT FROM $25 TO $126 WITH BOTH CURRENCY BETTING AND RANDOM INDEX,BUT LO N BEHOLD THEY USED THEIR MAGOGO TO MAKE SURE I LOST A VERY SURE BET THAT MY EMA's/INDICATORS WERE ALL POINTING IN ONE DIRECTION,FROM THAT DAY I GOT REAFFIRMED THAT BETONMARKETS ARE NOT AS GENUINE AS I TOT ESPECIALLY IN THE RANDOM INDICES.PLEASE BE WARNED STAY CLEAR FROM RANDOM INDICES,U MITE BE PROFIT NOW BUT 1 DAY THEY WILL COLLECT BACK EVERYTHING FROM U IN A SINGLE TRADE WHERE U THINK U HAVE 200% GUARANTY.!!!!
eeiyaa! sorry. i just popped in to see person drink the thing wey i dey chop like meat like poison on him. it is like you all should leave me with Randoms, i sabi the algorithm. dispite the fact that i see them play mago mago, i already know when to extend my barriers. see chops upon chops. weeekends na my best times. as for you bro, you cant tell me that you lost that money through betonmarkets mago mago, you lost it because you couldn't hold the greed that developed wen you saw the money coming. your emotion was heightened making you place multiple big bets or watever it is that you did blindly. like i said i just dey chop cop and chop. i expect you to set your targets on hourly basis to stay safe. to stay safe it should be $1 or at most $2. accumulate it in ten hours out of 24hours, nah you sabi there. just 3 or 4 bets with 5 as the payout with wider and safer barrier will give you $1 or even $2 atmost in an hour.you see, try to control your ego and greed. i want you all to join me chop Randoms abeg, i no like greedy eyes as my partners. enjoy!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by teeboy4x(m): 11:07am On Dec 18, 2012

LOST I GUEZ?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by phlopholly: 11:08am On Dec 18, 2012
bommaster:

lost the bet

Won the bet, thanks to my network. Took d bet at .3175 but cos of ntwrk wahala. It entered @.3178
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by bommaster: 11:08am On Dec 18, 2012
loss double bet

when i first click on for d bet thsi message shows

Unable to process your request

The server was unable to process your request at this point in time.

Should you need help or support, please contact our Customer Service department and one of our representatives will assist you as soon as possible.

Otherwise you can proceed to our main page

then i tried it 2nd time. only for me to confirm that 1st bet alredy registered make it two bet and both come out loss.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by caesaraba(m): 11:10am On Dec 18, 2012
sunwalk: eeiyaa! sorry. i just popped in to see person drink the thing wey i dey chop like meat like poison on him. it is like you all should leave me with Randoms, i sabi the algorithm. dispite the fact that i see them play mago mago, i already know when to extend my barriers. see chops upon chops. weeekends na my best times. as for you bro, you cant tell me that you lost that money through betonmarkets mago mago, you lost it because you couldn't hold the greed that developed wen you saw the money coming. your emotion was heightened making you place multiple big bets or watever it is that you did blindly. like i said i just dey chop cop and chop. i expect you to set your targets on hourly basis to stay safe. to stay safe it should be $1 or at most $2. accumulate it in ten hours out of 24hours, nah you sabi there. just 3 or 4 bets with 5 as the payout with wider and safer barrier will give you $1 or even $2 atmost in an hour.you see, try to control your ego and greed. i want you all to join me chop Randoms abeg, i no like greedy eyes as my partners. enjoy!!! grin grin

Thank you jaree! Same question I asked the guy about his account. As for me, I've been on RD75 since yesterday and have been winning since with just small stakes sha. Abeg share this your strategy for here make I feel am. I use 20 mins duration for touch sha. Pls drop yours. Thanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by teeboy4x(m): 11:11am On Dec 18, 2012
WATCHING USD/JPY FOR A FALL BET
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by bommaster: 11:16am On Dec 18, 2012
bommaster: loss double bet

when i first click on for d bet thsi message shows

Unable to process your request

The server was unable to process your request at this point in time.

Should you need help or support, please contact our Customer Service department and one of our representatives will assist you as soon as possible.

Otherwise you can proceed to our main page

then i tried it 2nd time. only for me to confirm that 1st bet alredy registered make it two bet and both come out loss.

i wouldn't complain to that, last week if i had loss the bet. it could have took me 10 bet to recover it back. i make a bet unknowly that 0 has added to my normal bet amount. hurily click d bet to avoid missing d price. when confirmed i saw x10 of my normal amount. Thank God i won it
so relax when making a bet. if u miss a trade another one will come.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by bommaster: 11:22am On Dec 18, 2012
phlopholly:

Won the bet, thanks to my network. Took d bet at .3175 but cos of ntwrk wahala. It entered @.3178

bros happy u won it, u see what u do now patient carry go in this business. that two bet i won this morning already taken back from me just a different of 1pip. thatz show d patient was not enough. no shaking
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by phlopholly: 11:23am On Dec 18, 2012
bommaster:

i wouldn't complain to that, last week if i had loss the bet. it could have took me 10 bet to recover it back. i make a bet unknowly that 0 has added to my normal bet amount. hurily click d bet to avoid missing d price. when confirmed i saw x10 of my normal amount. Thank God i won it
so relax when making a bet. if u miss a trade another one will come.

God ws surely wit u
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by bommaster: 11:26am On Dec 18, 2012
phlopholly:

God ws surely wit u

thank bro. check back by 3pm another 4hr close period. but i dey at our arena sha.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by caesaraba(m): 11:27am On Dec 18, 2012
bommaster:

bros happy u won it, u see what u do now patient carry go in this business. that two bet i won this morning already taken back from me just a different of 1pip. thatz show d patient was not enough. no shaking

boss, sorry abt the losses. U'll make them back surely. For me, I'm going back to rd for now to keep collecting my small small cents.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by teeboy4x(m): 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2012
teeboy4x: WATCHING USD/JPY FOR A FALL BET

BOSS MODE ON POINT....IF U RE TREADING ON RD U RE ON A LONG THING

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 by seye15627(m): 12:32pm On Dec 18, 2012
Bosses in the house jsh eng and Meritdee, make una drop something 4 ur boi o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Reply)

Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth / The Dantata/Dangote Story: How To Create A Dynasty Of Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.