Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,817 members, 7,798,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Mo Abudu Is Searching For A Co-host For ' Moments With Mo' - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Mo Abudu Is Searching For A Co-host For ' Moments With Mo' (8387 Views)

Ooops!!!! Woman With One Ofthe Largest bosom In The World Is Searching For Love / Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch / Dbanj Denies Owning Mo-hits. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mo Abudu Is Searching For A Co-host For ' Moments With Mo' by nex(m): 5:24pm On Dec 17, 2012
Mo Abudu has featured a very wide and interesting array of guests, from Presidents, Governors, Celebrities, to everyday people who are doing extraordinary things on her show, "Moments with Mo". After half a decade though, the diva of Africa's first syndicated daily talk show seeks a co-host.

So, do you think you’ve got what it takes to be Mo’s Co-Host?
Moments with Mo is searching for a young, charming, brilliant, exciting and dynamic person to join in on the show. Moments with Mo will continue to produce a rich and diverse range of topics, including: lifestyle, health, music, art, culture, politics and tradition.

Send the details below to jolaoluwa@mediaandentertainmentcityafrica.com :

1. A one-pager titled, “I’ve got what it takes to be Mo’s Co-host”,
2. Name
3. Phone Number
4. Sex
5. Age.
6. A 5-by-7-inch photograph of yourself.

Hurry! This may the chance you’ve been waiting for to be the next big talk show Host or Hostess!
Entry for Auditions closes on January 31, 2013.
Best of luck!

http://thediaryofabadman..com/2012/12/moments-with-mo-mo-abudu-is-searching.html

Re: Mo Abudu Is Searching For A Co-host For ' Moments With Mo' by ijebabe: 12:07am On Dec 18, 2012
Nice one!
Re: Mo Abudu Is Searching For A Co-host For ' Moments With Mo' by Techwriter: 12:48am On Dec 18, 2012
What a source: The Diary of a Bad Man. Can anything Good come from a bad man?

Re: Mo Abudu Is Searching For A Co-host For ' Moments With Mo' by manny4life(m): 12:53am On Dec 18, 2012
The reply email address sure discombobulated me, damn... the email is long shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mo Abudu Is Searching For A Co-host For ' Moments With Mo' by pboiskinpy(m): 12:57am On Dec 18, 2012
How much is involve?? grin

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu Is Searching For A Co-host For ' Moments With Mo' by Prodigee: 12:58am On Dec 18, 2012
Nice one
Re: Mo Abudu Is Searching For A Co-host For ' Moments With Mo' by manny4life(m): 1:01am On Dec 18, 2012
pboiskinpy: How much is involve?? grin

How much?

Lol, you should be glad to come on set without pay... Come to work, smile and then leave for the day. grin grin grin
Re: Mo Abudu Is Searching For A Co-host For ' Moments With Mo' by Prodigee: 1:04am On Dec 18, 2012
manny4life:

How much?

Lol, you should be glad to come on set without pay... Come to work, smile and then leave for the day. grin grin grin
lol
Re: Mo Abudu Is Searching For A Co-host For ' Moments With Mo' by pboiskinpy(m): 1:06am On Dec 18, 2012
manny4life:

How much?

are u a learner??
Re: Mo Abudu Is Searching For A Co-host For ' Moments With Mo' by manny4life(m): 1:12am On Dec 18, 2012
pboiskinpy: are u a learner??

Learner as in? TV Hosting?
Re: Mo Abudu Is Searching For A Co-host For ' Moments With Mo' by Kzinne: 2:10am On Dec 18, 2012
chineji: I just came back from the market and the price of garri was still 250 naira for a bucket please when will they post news that will reduce the price of garri and what is this shit doing in the front page
if u are hungry simply say it , stop beating arouod d bush

3 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu Is Searching For A Co-host For ' Moments With Mo' by Nobody: 2:28am On Dec 18, 2012
chineji: I just came back from the market and the price of garri was still 250 naira for a bucket please when will they post news that will reduce the price of garri and what is this shit doing in the front page
What an a$$..If you don't find this useful, there are people who do so shut your trap.
Re: Mo Abudu Is Searching For A Co-host For ' Moments With Mo' by semid4lyfe(m): 2:49am On Dec 18, 2012
pboiskinpy: How much is involve?? grin

Sorry, you're disqualified already. It's how much is INVOLVED? wink

3 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu Is Searching For A Co-host For ' Moments With Mo' by yankidelta(m): 2:50am On Dec 18, 2012
After reading your post I actually looked thru ur profile to have a glimpse of what you look like facially and gain some insight as to your mental state.
All I can say is that you have succeded in attracting the publicity your post deserves(only for a silly reason).

Good morning!
Re: Mo Abudu Is Searching For A Co-host For ' Moments With Mo' by AdeniyiA(m): 5:00am On Dec 18, 2012
hope the co-host is not just wanted to spend only some Moments with Mo
Re: Mo Abudu Is Searching For A Co-host For ' Moments With Mo' by AdeniyiA(m): 5:01am On Dec 18, 2012
lolz...if u're in Nig it means u're either dreaming or demons are selling the garri, because u like it @ 1:21am,guy beware of garri!
Re: Mo Abudu Is Searching For A Co-host For ' Moments With Mo' by Kaxmytex(m): 5:16am On Dec 18, 2012
Lol....make i snd my details...dem don see mumu.......sending my details is jex a wasting of tym cuz i'm 100% sure say una don fynd person wey go dey dere even b4 d vacancy....

2 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu Is Searching For A Co-host For ' Moments With Mo' by festuskol(m): 5:24am On Dec 18, 2012
Kaxmytex: Lol....make i snd my details...dem don see mumu.......sending my details is jex a wasting of tym cuz i'm 100% sure say una don fynd person wey go dey dere even b4 d vacancy....

lol. U've already disqualified urself. How do u intend 2make it in life if u do not attempt something that u're really PASSIONATE about.
Whoever wil get chosen wil probably av prayed n craved such an opportunity.
Re: Mo Abudu Is Searching For A Co-host For ' Moments With Mo' by Troll: 6:04am On Dec 18, 2012
[size=14pt]Hi Y'all,
Please I Need Some Info On How To Spend Some 'Moments With Mo' kiss[/size]
Re: Mo Abudu Is Searching For A Co-host For ' Moments With Mo' by markus1133: 6:09am On Dec 18, 2012
Ill come .. lol grin

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu Is Searching For A Co-host For ' Moments With Mo' by nass07(m): 7:17am On Dec 18, 2012
Majority of the responds jst messed up this thread. My God, can't people be serious on nairaland for once!!!
Re: Mo Abudu Is Searching For A Co-host For ' Moments With Mo' by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 18, 2012
I know I've got all it takes but I'm camera shy. embarassed
Re: Mo Abudu Is Searching For A Co-host For ' Moments With Mo' by yomalex(m): 7:36am On Dec 18, 2012
Maybe this is my chance to get on TV
Re: Mo Abudu Is Searching For A Co-host For ' Moments With Mo' by free2ryhme: 7:55am On Dec 18, 2012
Re: Mo Abudu Is Searching For A Co-host For ' Moments With Mo' by Dreyl(m): 8:32am On Dec 18, 2012
Hay guys i'm gonna start my own show MOMENT WITH DREYL...so watch out
Re: Mo Abudu Is Searching For A Co-host For ' Moments With Mo' by nex(m): 8:37am On Dec 18, 2012
Hello all, if you prefer another link, try http://www.xciteafrica.com/co-host

Personally, I think Month just wants some company, and more colour on the show, and perhaps less work on her schedule in order to focus on building her own DSTV Channel, Xcite Africa, launching in 2013.

I dunno "how much", and I don't think that will be discussed online, or before application.
Re: Mo Abudu Is Searching For A Co-host For ' Moments With Mo' by Fadelex(m): 8:44am On Dec 18, 2012
plz someone shld help me tell Mo dat children are watchin frm home and she shld be dressin decently wen comin to studio.... We dnt wanna see her laps anymore neither do we wanna knw d colour of her pant.... Oprah Winfrey is her role model and she shld check hw oprah dress... Mo, dnt be a negative influence on our children

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle Just Tattooed Someone’s Name On Her Body - Guess Who? / Miss Security Nigeria Unveiled; Entry Opens To Beauty Queens, Brand Sponsorships / Delta State Governor’s Daughter Marilyn Okowa Weds (first Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.