Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds (11902 Views)

N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard / How Okonjo-Iweala's Mother Escaped From Kidnappers - Police / Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by earthgreeners(m): 8:42am On Dec 18, 2012
thelastPope: Are you the latest ACN recruit? Or you just created a new pseudo name? No more free subsidy money!!! And no amount of blackmail will change that!!! Get it!!! Lol

Must you always mention ACN or General Buhari everytime you feel intimidated?, you and your fellow laptop crew are just as clueless as your Boss (The Retardeen)...

Back to the topic, Do you beleive a human can survive 5days without food?
Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by Demdem(m): 8:43am On Dec 18, 2012
earthgreeners:

Thelasttheif, can you please STFU.

The lost pope is indeed lost grin grin

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by Demdem(m): 8:45am On Dec 18, 2012
earthgreeners:

Must you always mention ACN or General Buhari everytime you feel intimidated?, you and your fellow laptop crew are just as clueless as you Boss (The Retardeen)...

By the way, this is an old woman in question ooo grin grin
Infact I nominate ngozi to lie for Nigeria in the Olympics. Her lies are world class. grin
Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by blaise26abj(m): 8:46am On Dec 18, 2012
Boko, Kidnappings, mass looting, road accidents, plane crashes, helicopter crashes, food shortages, strikes, power shortages etc.* takes deep breath. When individuals can continually force the federal govt's hand with criminal activities then everyone will be tempted to jump on the bandwagon. Imagine middle class families raising up to 12 million to secure the release of their loved ones. 12 million in a matter of 3 months and if they have more victims that they feed just the infamous not-so-cheap G4, u can do the maths. How will it not be lucrative for someone in abject poverty or a fully employed person?

We need people with vision and leadership skills to rule this complicated country. Who has a dream for this country? sad
Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by thelastPope(m): 8:48am On Dec 18, 2012
Demdem:

grin grin
Lost pope, ngozi had given us the impression that she knows those that kidnapped her mama. Let her get them arrested to convince us that she is sincere for once in her miserable life. Anything except that is crap.
grin grin

You never fail to disappoint! Alway talking like you were always skipping classes! Lol! She knows who they are is not the same as having hard evidence to nail them. This is a democracy not a military regime. If it were a military regime, your uncle Buhari would have been executed for the post election mass murder! She has informed Nigeria and rightly so. You guys, the kidnappers, demanded her resignation and it was all over the media. So don't petend like you don't know your demands again! Lol
Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by thelastPope(m): 8:54am On Dec 18, 2012
earthgreeners:

Must you always mention ACN or General Buhari everytime you feel intimidated?, you and your fellow laptop crew are just as clueless as your Boss (The Retardeen)...

You just gave yourself up as not only an ACN puppet on NL with probably 12 pseudo names, but also as a semi. Literate person!

Have you never heard of 7 days dry fasting? Did you not hear of the girl who survived 10 days in haiti quake under the rubbles until help got to her?

Go back to school my friend! Agbero work is no work! NURTW is not a career! You cannot intimidate her! She is too big for that! Try something else!
Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by Demdem(m): 8:55am On Dec 18, 2012
thelastPope:

You never fail to disappoint! Alway talking like you were always skipping classes! Lol! She knows who they are is not the same as having hard evidence to nail them. This is a democracy not a military regime. If it were a military regime, your uncle Buhari would have been executed for the post election mass murder! She has informed Nigeria and rightly so. You guys, the kidnappers, demanded her resignation and it was all over the media. So don't petend like you don't know your demands again! Lol

Lost pope, ur case is much more pathetic than I have earlier thought. When did the NPF start waiting till they have any hard evidence against any alleged thief before they take action grin grin
Why should they start with those that kidnapped the liars mum.
Indeed, too much sycophancy leads to a deranged brain. Lost pope is a perfect example.
The liar knows those that kidnapped her mama, let her get them arrested. grin
Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by thelastPope(m): 8:56am On Dec 18, 2012
Demdem:

The lost pope is indeed lost grin grin

"When you fight corruption, corruption will fight back"

- Nuhu Ribadu

NO MORE FREE SUBSIDY MONEY!!!

NO AMOUNT OF BLACKMAIL, CALUMNY, MUDSLIGING WILL CHANGE THAT!!!

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by thelastPope(m): 8:58am On Dec 18, 2012
Demdem:

Lost pope, ur case is much more pathetic than I have earlier thought. When did the NPF start waiting till they have any hard evidence against any alleged thief before they take action grin grin
Why should they start with those that kidnapped the liars mum.
Indeed, too much sycophancy leads to a deranged brain. Lost pope is a perfect example.
The liar knows those that kidnapped her mama, let her get them arrested. grin

What exactly have you said now? Absolute nothingness!

- Nuhu Ribadu

Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by emmatok(m): 8:59am On Dec 18, 2012
You forgot the Subsidy Cabals are members of GEJ cabinet and the PDP.
Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by Demdem(m): 9:00am On Dec 18, 2012
thelastPope:

- Nuhu Ribadu

Lost pope, this thread is about ngozi lies, not subsidy thieves like wogu, stella and their kind. grin
Remain on point.
Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by earthgreeners(m): 9:03am On Dec 18, 2012
thelastPope:

- Nuhu Ribadu

u keep on posting ''no more subsidy money!!!!'', then why did our clueless president request for extra 161billion naira?...
You are indeed LOST
Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by thelastPope(m): 9:03am On Dec 18, 2012
emmatok: You forgot the Subsidy Cabals are members of GEJ cabinet and the PDP.

Is Wale Tinubu now a member of GEJ's cabinet too? Lol!

Wouldn't it be a big plus thay GEJ is dealing with members of his own cabinet and PDP? Does your ACN leaders deal with Tinubu or the other crooks in their partu? Lol

- Nuhu Ribadu

Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by Demdem(m): 9:03am On Dec 18, 2012
thelastPope:

- Nuhu Ribadu

Demdem:

Lost pope, this thread is about ngozi lies, not subsidy thieves like wogu, stella and their kind. grin
Remain on point.
Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by thelastPope(m): 9:07am On Dec 18, 2012
earthgreeners:

u keep on posting ''no more subsidy money!!!!'', then why did our clueless president request for extra 161billion naira?...
You are indeed LOST

I advised you to go back to school. Better take my advise!

I said "NO MORE FREE SUBSIDY MONEY! Please learn how to read and comprehend! Thank you!
Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by earthgreeners(m): 9:07am On Dec 18, 2012
Demdem: Lost pope, this thread is about ngozi lies, not subsidy thieves like wogu, stella and their kind. grin
Remain on point.

ONLY A LIAR WOULD TRY TO DEFEND A LIAR,

No wonder he is trying to deviate from the main topic..

Can an Eighty two years old woman survive 5days without food?
Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by cameronese(m): 9:08am On Dec 18, 2012
Patryk_Utulu: NO GREAT NATION HAS EVER BEEN DESTROYED FROM OUTSIDE UNTIL IT HAS DESTROYED ITSELF FROM INSIDE
-By Attorney Patryk Utulu (United States)
Email: patryk.utulu@yahoo.com

Thankfully, the English language has a very limited supply of euphemisms to describe a self-inflicted injury. Nor, mercifully, does it take too long to reveal the vulnerability of a giant on clay feet. Noble Laureate Prof Wole Soyinka had obliquely warned (Nigeria?) in his “The Lion and the Jewel" that it does not take forever to reap the unpleasant rewards of irresponsible actions predicated on the hubris that might is right.

How I wish I was wrong about my predictions that Kidnapping would be offspring of the Advance Fee Fraud (419) epidemic. Forget the titles for a minute. Think functions. The function of both Kidnapping and 419 is the obsession that praised instant wealth (no matter the source) without work, and an acquired national habit that undervalued educational achievement in place of rewarding anyone with money as king of the moment. 419 destroyed a generation of Nigerians who lacked the ability to work for a living, turning the society upside-down as “moneyed” idiots made decisions while the “smart-but-poor” hid themselves in embarrassment. About 8 years ago I started predicting that Nigeria was following a trajectory that would lead to Colombia-type hell. Sadly, that tragic era has begun. Kidnapping is worse than corruption. It is a chemical weapon that corrodes a nation. In an epidemic of kidnapping even family trust is eroded because no one – absolutely no one -- is safe. When kidnapping becomes the norm in a nation both the wealthy (and relatives), Diaspora (and relatives) are fair game for kidnappers. No one escapes the sense of insecurity that kidnapping brings.

As Nigeria descends into this Hell of Kidnapping Epidemic it will follow the sad trajectory (and evolve) as follows:
1. A nation becomes so corrupt that citizens lose faith in the ability of the Nation itself to provide even the barest form of law and order
2. Corruption rises to the level where citizen’s resentment of leadership kleptomania leads to flagrant disregard for anything that signifies "authority."
3. Wealthy citizens retreat behind high walls for protection. Rather than protect their owners however, the high walls and fences merely “point" out those houses as the homes of the hated elites
4. Poverty gets to the point where citizens decide that they will get "what belongs to us" from "those who stole from us."
5. First the elites are kidnapped (businessmen, politicians...then the middle class, and their families. At this point the kidnappers are merely a few desperate people
6. Kidnapping becomes an underground form of "employment" and, here, non-professional criminals start getting involved. More kidnapped victims are killed because non-professional criminals use excessive force to gain leverage
7. Police start developing an attitude of "last authority" for in a kidnapping situation it is the police and NOT the court system that has the last power to either save a victim or stay asleep
8. Police finally gets in the game, form their own kidnapping teams that then pretend to rescue people that the very same police kidnapped in the first place

NIGERIA HAS JUST REACHED LEVEL #8.

9. Next stage, wealthy individuals start paying Police "to preempt kidnapping" (that is, to provide advance protection). This will only work for a short time because once you ride a tiger you dare not get down or it will devour you
10. After that, politicians and business people start paying police to kidnap enemies, business rivals, political opponents, etc. Here, political parties will start kidnapping opponents as a weapon of mass intimidation and kidnapped wives of enemies and opponents will be raped or threatened with rape.
11. Foreign embassies start buying "Kidnapping Insurance" not to protect their workers but simply to buy their freedom when they are kidnapped
12. Foreign Organized Criminals from Italy, Spain, Lebanon, etc will come to Nigeria to help organize the Kidnapping business.
13. Ordinary citizens begin to use kidnapping as a form of power-play and to settle personal grievances
14. Nigerians abroad stop coming home, businesses dry up (how many foreign-owned businesses want to pay Kidnapping Insurance forever?)

BY THE TIME WE GET TO THIS STAGE, NIGRIA, FOR ALL PRACTICAL PURPOSES WOULD HAVE CEASED TO BE A "GOVERNED" ENTITY

15. Tribal retaliatory kidnappings/executions becomes the order of the day
16... (It's better to NOT say what the next stage is.....)

MY ADVICE:
Watch your Thoughts for they soon become your Words
Watch your Words for they soon become your Actions
Watch your Actions for they soon become your Habits
Watch your Habits for they soon become your Destiny

--By Attorney Patryk Utulu (United States)
Email: patryk.utulu@yahoo.com

This is so frightening! Hope, we just hope it wouldn't get to this but that's just Hope
Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by thelastPope(m): 9:10am On Dec 18, 2012
Demdem:

Remain on point.

This thread is about Ngozi standing up to you thieves and blackmailers! And you are really much on the job right now earning your pay! I am right on the dollar!!! I am hitting the bulls eye right now! I am on the 19th hole! Lol
Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by earthgreeners(m): 9:10am On Dec 18, 2012
thelastPope: I advised you to go back to school. Better take my advise!

I said "NO MORE FREE SUBSIDY MONEY! Please learn how to read and comprehend! Thank you!

You just nailed ur own coffin...You just confirmed that GEJ (retardeen) and his loot crew had been giving out free money....
Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by thelastPope(m): 9:12am On Dec 18, 2012
earthgreeners:

ONLY A LIAR WOULD TRY TO DEFEND A LIAR,

No wonder he is trying to deviate from the main topic..

Can an Eighty two years old woman survive 5days without food?

Still clutching at tiny dried straws eh? Lol
Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by thelastPope(m): 9:15am On Dec 18, 2012
earthgreeners:

You just nailed ur own coffin...You just confirmed that GEJ (retardeen) and his loot crew had been giving out free money....

Hahahahahaha!!! ROTFL!

You are pathetic! You are the one trying to derail the topic now! Lol. You want us to go back to history lessons abi? Please open another thread for that. I don't mind educating you again! I am a very good teacher! Lol
Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by ochukoccna: 9:27am On Dec 18, 2012
NOI can lie sha!
The 'arrested cabal' members we've been seeing on our TV screens are PDP members,their sons,their cronies&proxies who wine and dine with her boss
Yet the 'cabal' is after her life
Fisherman ogororo tales
Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by thelastPope(m): 9:37am On Dec 18, 2012
ochukoccna: NOI can lie sha!
The 'arrested cabal' members we've been seeing on our TV screens are PDP members,their sons,their cronies&proxies who wine and dine with her boss
Fisherman ogororo tales

Guy no school today? Or are teachers on strike fa? Or you just want to be the 34th to comment? Abeg try make sense!
Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 18, 2012
thelastPope:

- Nuhu Ribadu

That demdem nigga benefits from subsidy money. so free him
Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by garrix8: 10:02am On Dec 18, 2012
*in a child's voice*
Mummy You cxan lie oooo, which time did tortoise fall

*in tu-baba's voice*
E be like say them wan tell us wetin wetin we never hear before
Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 18, 2012
Kidnappers of an 82 yrs old woman are cowardly bestials and are not worth being called humans.
Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by Afolabs101: 11:07am On Dec 18, 2012
Okija_juju: I am sorry, but Nigerians don't give a fhuck...

You and the rest of these Politicians have really frustrated our spirits.. We no see again

True talk!
Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by Demdem(m): 11:27am On Dec 18, 2012
thelastPope:

This thread is about Ngozi standing up to you thieves and blackmailers! And you are really much on the job right now earning your pay! I am right on the dollar!!! I am hitting the bulls eye right now! I am on the 19th hole! Lol

By subsidy thieves u mean the wogus, stellas, tukurs, aritsekolas and their kind right. The subsidy thieves. grin
The last time I checked, most are from the killer party headed by the retardeen himself.
Basically, lost pope is saying killer members kidnapped the liars mum. grin

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by Demdem(m): 11:29am On Dec 18, 2012
earthgreeners:

Na today, the liar Ngozi herself oversees such.
Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by Demdem(m): 11:32am On Dec 18, 2012
ochukoccna: NOI can lie sha!
Fisherman ogororo tales

Ur head correct jare. Peeps like lostpope are lost forever. grin
Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by Demdem(m): 11:33am On Dec 18, 2012
gboss4sure:

That demdem nigga benefits from subsidy money. so free him

Zero sense. Foolish poster. grin
Re: Okonjo-iweala's Mother Was Kidnapped For Non-payment Of Subsidy Funds by aribisala0(m): 12:24pm On Dec 18, 2012
Demdem:
my head no correct jare. Peeps like me are lost forever. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shocking...we Are Not Yorubas, We Are From Sudan, Says Awujale of Ijebu / At 191 Years Old, Mama Esifiho May Be The Oldest Woman Alive. (PICS) / Buhari Vows To Deal With Bandits, Warns Against Ethnic Profiling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.