Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive (16691 Views)

Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick / Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India / Actress Ngozi Nwosu Is Critically Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by billionman: 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2012
Please what's her REAL HIV status? I know why am asking. It's not by saying it with mouth. Definitely the truth will be known someday. I empathise with her situation.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 18, 2012
Libkid: The government and other non governmental agencies should come to her aid.where is the fucking AGN now,when she dies now they will come out saying all sorts of thrash.now is the time or never. God help her anyway
I remember when my uncle Moses osuji died years back a very good actor, I don't know if you guys will remember that elderly man with lots and long white beard that acted igodo back then 2002. That was when nollywood makes sense. AGN came and they promised his daughter free education and feeding allowance every month. We all clapped and everybody was happy for her. We no know sey na part of the movie scene them dey act.who wasn't there Omotola, nnaji, RMD, so many of them were present, burial close everybody clean yan-sh run. The girl was still in primary school but now she's in university. Ask me if they know if the girl drinks water or not. After burial everybody disapear. I wish I can find his pictures you guys will remember him.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by achi4u(m): 2:36pm On Dec 18, 2012
Oh! what a life?

but has she not be saving since all this while?
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by Whobedatte(m): 2:38pm On Dec 18, 2012
billion_man: Please what's her REAL HIV status? I know why am asking. It's not by saying it with mouth. Definitely the truth will be known someday. I empathise with her situation.
Are you so daft to read? Can't you fanthom in the post she isn't positive? Ha! Anyway , for those om twitter, &other social media, lets share, tweet and retweet to save a life!
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by critic(m): 2:41pm On Dec 18, 2012
uihebom: I remember when my uncle died years back a very good actor, I don't know if you guys will remember that elderly man with lots and long beard that acted igodo back then 2002. That was when nollywood makes sense. AGN came and they promised his daughter free education and feeding allowance every month. We all clapped and everybody was happy for her. We no know sey na part of the movie scene them dey act.who wasn't there Omotola, nnaji, RMD, so many of them were present, burial close everybody clean yan-sh run. The girl was still in primary school but now she's in university. Ask me if they know if the girl drinks water or not. After burial everybody disapear. I wish I can find his pictures you guys will remember him.

please read ur comment again. u forgot the name of ur actor uncle but remember the names of other actors shame on u angry
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 18, 2012
critic:

Didnt u see her bank details above Na wa o..
how am i sure its genuine
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 18, 2012
30k wired into her acct by me this afternoon, pls let join hand and save this lady, God bless us.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 18, 2012
i hope that account number is real.this woman must not die o! which state is she from sef ? cant her state governor help her? odikwa egwu o !
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 18, 2012
[/b] Awww, it despairing to feel so helpless, knowing that people whom are capable of helping you are darn so stingy[b]
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by OILOFGLADNESS: 2:53pm On Dec 18, 2012
maskid: pictures plzzz... i dnt remember her

DO U WATCH FUJI HOUSE OF COMMOTION, A POPULAR TV SUPEROPERA(COMMEDY)

THE FAT FUNNY FAIR LADY
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by OILOFGLADNESS: 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2012
brixton: This will almost bring tears to your eyes. It brought tears to mine. Mr Seun Oloketuyi ( a journalist) went to visit the sick actress at home and she told him alot.  Read below;

Ngozi Nwosu is dying. She has lost it all; weight, strength and vigour but not her talent and deep sense of humour which she displayed during the over one and a half hours we spent together recently. Her emotions ranged from profound despair to occasional outbursts of laughter at her own jokes.
When i got a call from the organisers of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire to come play in the special Celebrity Edition last week, i did not know it was the cause of our Dear Ngozi i will be playing for until I got there. The Director revealed this to me few minutes before recording began as Ngozi sauntered in.

One of the first signs that things were no longer right with Ngozi was the fact that we had to delay recording because while everybody else was virtually fanning themselves due to the studio lights, Ngozi was shivering from cold so much that the producers had to get her cardigans. I was flustered.
When the programme eventually got underway, Ngozi still helped to answer some questions. She summoned every ounce of strength in her body to look good for the cameras. Then, it occurred to me that she might be withering, with life slowly ebbing away from her before our very eyes, that acting talent is still intact. As we made our way out of the studio after the recording, she turned to me, despair etched on her brows as her eyes glistened with tears, and said, “Seun, do you know I was here (WWTBAM) few years back to play this game for Samanja and I didn’t know that I will be here years later for people to play for me to survive. See life.” She burst into tears. I fought back tears myself. I had never been so close to crying in a long while but Ngozi’s story will break the steeliest of hearts.

Moments later, we sat down to talk in the ante-room of the studio. Her nurse told me that despite the fact that she has lost half her original weight, she was better than three months back when she could not even get up from bed in her Surulere, Lagos apartment. “Thanks to God and medical attention, she is willing to give living again a chance by fighting,” the nurse said.

When we probed further on what exactly her ailment is, Ngozi wouldn’t say but instead invited me to her home. Last Sunday, I was Ngozi’s guest, where she showed me results of tests stating that she had kidney and heart-related issues. I spent hours in her house as she led me by the hand through the whole gamut of her illness. She told me she decided to divulge everything because of widespread speculation that she was HIV positive. “I don’t have AIDS o,” she declared.
The bottom line now is that Ngozi needs N6m to treat herself abroad. And she needs it fast. Ngozi is willing to live longer but we have to support her.

You can send your widow’s mite to Ngozi Nwosu GTB 0052851673. May God bless you and all that you take important as we rally round to save beautiful actress.

http://ladunliadi..co.uk/2012/12/ngozi-nwosu-needs-n6m-to-survive.html

OH MY GOD PLS HAVE MERCY ON HER, FORGIVE HER SINS AND GRANT HER MORE YEARS, PLS DO NOT ALLOW DEVIL TO BURY THIS TALENT, THAT U HAVE USED TO PUT SMILES AND LAUGHTER IN MANY FACES. THIS IS MY SINCERE REQUEST IN JESUS NAME . AMEN

6M IS A TOKEN FOR THIS NATION

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by Autolord: 2:59pm On Dec 18, 2012
If dangote,davido,dbanj,psquare,genevieve,dino_melaye,el-rufai,ben bruce,don jazzy,ice prince,seun(nairaland) contribute 500k each.She will survive...names wia randomly selected.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 18, 2012
ehie: still watnig for daddy GO,private jet cruising pastors to help...what u will hear is a deafening silence,just hope she doesnt die

is there a way we could raise the funds?

They will commend you if you bring that money as tithe than to use it to help the sick
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by ladeski: 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2012
This is why medical insurance is key, especially in that industry. Efforts have been made by the leaders to gather all together but unsuccessful thus far. I pray the money is donated and she regains her once vibrant health.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by elo500: 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2012
So with all d plenty millions wey nollywood actors and actresses don make dem no fit contribute money to take pay her bills?
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by brixton: 3:39pm On Dec 18, 2012
Wud rlly be a huge progress if nairaland charity grp will coordinate interestd donors to raise money dat will be presentd live and face2face to Ngozi Wit pictures to serve as proof. Will help a lot to clear d doubtin thomases on here.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by Psylas(m): 3:41pm On Dec 18, 2012
Troll: Dear Lord, Heal The Sick (IJN)

Meanwhile...
The Lord Is Our Shepherd We Shall Not Want (Amin)
problem solved!
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by cap28: 4:42pm On Dec 18, 2012
where are all those bleeping useless millionaires in nigeria - cant they help this nigerian national treasure?

alakija aka richest black woman in the world - where the fck are you help this woman for christ's sake.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by blaise26abj(m): 4:44pm On Dec 18, 2012
widows mite people. 1000 naira in 6000 places and she is off for surgery. Must we wait for AGN or FG to help someone in need? Even if it is 50 naira. It is a step forward. For once let's stand up and do something
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by klax(m): 5:26pm On Dec 18, 2012
May God help this woman. I dont want to mention Nollywood silly actors and actressess because they are second to none I pray her helper come from somewhere and not this so called Baboons called Sillywood or Nollywood because all they're waiting for is another story like Enebeli case who died recently but God will not allow that again.

Ngozi I pray God heal you and I will donate whatever I can as soon as possible. May God grant you a perfect health. I had heard about her ailment long but I thought she was well already untill today it surface again she is still ill this is so touching indeed. I just pray you make it alive and come back on your feet so that the prophet of doom will not say I prophesy it. All I know is GOD IS THE GREATEST.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by obi123: 5:33pm On Dec 18, 2012
blaise26.abj:
widows mite people. 1000 naira in 6000 places and she is off for surgery. Must we wait for AGN or FG to help someone in need? Even if it is 50 naira. It is a step forward. For once let's stand up and do something

what on earth do you mean by for once?

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by Goodheart4All: 6:02pm On Dec 18, 2012
Its really a sad story but right now I believe this is the time to show love to this nice woman who has put in all her best to keep us entertained. The "Goodheart Initiative" is willing to help raise funds to help Ngozi. Please you can assist by texting your name and contact details to 08106511014. Proverbs 21v.26 "The righteous giveth and spareth not". Help with what ever you can and God will surely recognise your effort no matter how small. By his Grace our dear friend will survive and her prayers of love would surely not pass us by... Amen
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by chinnyonwu(m): 6:09pm On Dec 18, 2012
defashan: Where are all those celebrities who acquire N200,000,000.00 MANSIONS,LATEST RANGE ROVER SPORTS,LAMBOGHINIS,BENTLEYS,photos in Private Jets signing multi million naira contracts?
The Davidos displaying N10M cheques...

She needs them now,they all should out do each other now.
Where are u?
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 18, 2012
only tuface can raise that amount for her treatment

@davido
even if you dont want to bring out your money, ask your Dad to help. dont you think its time you start acting like a man and leave childish things to children?
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by donchelsea: 7:09pm On Dec 18, 2012
Oh, d ilness that we cannoty cater for, may it never come to us or our relatives IJN. Amen @ Ngozi may God heal u speedly
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by kessyur: 7:22pm On Dec 18, 2012
blaise26.abj:
Bros u don finish the calculation. Quite convenient to raise. Pls tehns or , do something on this. We are tired of pronouncing RIP.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by futuspec(m): 7:43pm On Dec 18, 2012
Am surprised that nobody has mention about her meeting a man of God for prayers.all we talk is how we can raise 6million.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 18, 2012
if its a nairaland charity and 6000 posters pitch in a thousad naira,she could be saved,enuf of critising n name calling,its time to act,our useless pastors and politicians would rather feed their dogs than save a soul,who knows the soul u save may be urs
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 18, 2012
Is that bank account authentic for this cause because I see no credible link to the story
What I see there leads to a blog I suppose
It could be anybody
Who is soliciting the funds on her behalf,what is the name of the body
There are a lot of fraudulent folks that use situations like this
Is Ms Nwosu aware of this and in control of whatever funds solicited?
Just thinking out loud before you folks sponsor someone's Ekeresimesi
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by ojoko1(m): 8:41pm On Dec 18, 2012
JideTheBlogger:

Dont mind them. Useless set of pple.

For those of u dt drink coke everyday, STOP it asap. The earlier, the better.

Pls I do. Why did U̶̲̥̅̊ say dat
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by Jaykizz(m): 8:59pm On Dec 18, 2012
I send ma prayers to her. She will live to enjoy the fruits of her labour.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Needs N6m To Survive by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 18, 2012
billion_man: Please what's her REAL HIV status? I know why am asking. It's not by saying it with mouth. Definitely the truth will be known someday. I empathise with her situation.
are you not ashame of your self,BILLION_MAN? I have gone through all your comments on nairaland its always childish talks. my brother go and commit suicide you are useless.you always sound like primary 1 children. grammatical errors , foolish talks, childish suggestions only you BILLION MAN.WHY YOU NO GET SENSE WHY WHY WHY

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Waje Working Out / Kcee To Use Proceeds From New Album For Election Campaign / New Look (photos) Of The Most Beautiful Girl In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.