Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,152 members, 7,780,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:40 AM

Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death (15504 Views)

Patience Jonathan Weeps At Alamieyeseigha’s Family House (Photo) / Obahiagbon On The Jubilation In Kaduna Over Yakowa's Death / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by paranorman(m): 7:42am On Dec 18, 2012
No woman,no cry!
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by liyalla(m): 7:44am On Dec 18, 2012
Slyr0x: Patience Jonathan Weeps??

Was she trying to act an Obama?
what is wrng wit low i.q NL.ders,so becus Obama cry make we no cry again? Shay nah only him way supose cry nii? U no get sence finaly

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by tiarm: 7:47am On Dec 18, 2012
Mind her jooh na her man frnd grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by engrfcuksmtin(m): 7:47am On Dec 18, 2012
Ugh
rman: What are they doing with a microphone in a dead mans house?

Our politicians are terrible people, what do they have to say that everyone must hear?

This should be a quite environment for some days...I would not be suprised if musicians are singing up PDP outdide.

Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by armadeo(m): 8:02am On Dec 18, 2012
engrfcuksmtin: Ugh

I wonder oh. But not surprised. It would really take a lot for any oolitician of any extraction to surprise me.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by tebill(m): 8:18am On Dec 18, 2012
did she call for the victims of Boko haram... What makes one human life more valuable than another
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by Revolva(m): 8:29am On Dec 18, 2012
grin so if patient weep e go enter front page ... Before na wetin she go do Dance alanta !! Or laughg evil laugh !!! Hisss
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by PeeJay3: 8:36am On Dec 18, 2012
My prayers goes for the family of the diseased! May the Lord keep them in Jersus name![color=#770077][/color]
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by IYANGBALI: 8:38am On Dec 18, 2012
DAME PATIENCE VISITS CRASH SITE !!!
What did Navy going to look for in the up, there should be inside the water securiting the country , so this morning I have ask
”The Federal Government to seized Navy license and also banned Them like Dana Air bicos they have killed very expensive people"
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by ujukala: 8:40am On Dec 18, 2012
And 'SHE' wept! It's Biblical.
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by Fornorth(m): 8:53am On Dec 18, 2012
Sweetcollins: She is our mother, mother of all citizens of Nigeria...so there's NOTHING wrong in mourning one of her own
bros point of correction next time pls use "your's" instead of "our's" coz i have only one mother in the whole naija that i can ball my mom. Tanx
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by garrix8: 9:01am On Dec 18, 2012
Callotti: Hmmmmmmm!
I am sure she is remembering her own 'trip' to Germany. . .
This life is like a coin. . . the side the world sees and the side only a person knows but no other!

Private thoughts!
A time for sober reflection.
So you're the woman a car hit in Ibadan!!!

Well, thank God for your life... cheesy cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by ask4double(m): 9:02am On Dec 18, 2012
REALITY101: Lmao @ rude shock grin• sounds like Aunt Pat took some English classes in Frankfurt.

btw isn't that the kind of glasses made for blind folks?

RIP whoever d fucck he was.
You are headed same way anytime soon, must you joke with anything?.... idait.
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by nagoma(m): 9:53am On Dec 18, 2012
She is learning . Crocodile tears.
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 18, 2012
philips70:

No, you are the first to foolishly comment. Baby Nairalander
. Big Bros! Try and work hard Sir.Maybe one day you too go Carry First like me. Help me celebrate Sir.

Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by nagoma(m): 10:26am On Dec 18, 2012
Pee-Jay:
My prayers goes for the family of the diseased! May the Lord keep them in Jersus name![color=#770077][/color]

No disease was involved in this if I remember well , perhaps you mean deceased ? And this Jersus you wrote?
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by miccheck57: 1:43pm On Dec 18, 2012
garri (x8):
She should remember to weep also for the thousands who have died due to her husband's ineptitude and corruption....

Nansense..

So u get sense like dis?... I neva knew, walahi... I tot G4 has blocked it and that u were all abt the G4 movement only...
If u take am as insult, no vex... But if u vex, u are on ur own
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by miccheck57: 1:52pm On Dec 18, 2012
Ucheosefoh: U are nt far 4rm the truth

Yes, he's in Aba and the truth is in Accra... Not far frm the truth at all
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by Hero10001: 2:23pm On Dec 18, 2012
rip Yakowa
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by Callotti: 7:54pm On Dec 18, 2012
Argggggggggggggggggggggh!
People love this MILITIA sha!
It can't be helped! cheesy
Much love too. . . no more fighting for the year. I have to save my 'juices' for much needed 'lubrication'! wink
May I keep sounding like the 'sanest MAD woman'!

Iseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! cool
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by garrix8: 9:38pm On Dec 18, 2012
miccheck57:

So u get sense like dis?... I neva knew, walahi... I tot G4 has blocked it and that u were all abt the G4 movement only...
If u take am as insult, no vex... But if u vex, u are on ur own
Thanks. I was born during the Garri-War, however my mission is more complex than Garri..
Re: Patience Jonathan Weeps Over Yakowa’s Death by Drkul(f): 1:23pm On Dec 29, 2012
ojuikwu: Igbo go used that chance robbed many nigerian.but police they kill them oo. Like flies. They ran 4rom east con dey do robbery 4 lagos well na the work wey thier granpa lay down 4 them.burn them alive 4 public
how doz dis relate to d thread? U re a wasted sperm dat shud be fed to d wild animals. U are a disgrace to Nigeria. Most esp to ur mom dat carried u 4 9months. slowpoke

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Demo At The African Land Force Summit 2018 (Photos) / Akpabio’s Governors Forum Snubbed By PDP States / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Malabo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.