Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

The Most Progressive African Country - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Most Progressive African Country (8477 Views)

Sierra Leone (the Most Beautiful West African Country) / Most Progressive Rural Communities In Igboland / Why Our English Speaking Brothers Think Cameroon Is A West African Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 17, 2012
BOTSWANA cool cool cool.
Landlocked country located in southern Africa.
formerly the british protectorate of Bechuanaland, Botswana adopted adopted its new name after becoming independent within the Commonwealth on 30 September 1966.from a GDP per capita of $70 in 1966 to a GDP per Capita of $14,000 Botswana is one of the fastest-growing economies in the world
The country also as a strong tradition as a representative democracy.
but guess what? we never hear about them , because the western propagandists are ashamed of this little country making a name of himself without any help.cheer
more to become ,i'm so in love with BOTSWANA. a BANTU COUNTRY cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 17, 2012
i would like to add tho it is obvious: i'm not from Botswana, therefore my work will be internet-based undecided undecided. thanks you. cool
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 17, 2012
CAPITAL: GABORONE ULTRA MODERN CITY cool
POPULATION: <500.000 cool

Re: The Most Progressive African Country by onila(f): 11:18pm On Dec 17, 2012
obviously Ghana

half of botswana population is HIV infected, so Botswana=Fail!
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 17, 2012
Who cares?

1 Like

Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 17, 2012
onila: obviously Ghana

half of botswana population is HIV infected, so Botswana=Fail!
stop hating they ae coming from amore difficult situation , ghana shouldn't be called progressive they didn't achieve anything ,in fact ghana should hide his face in shame cause for a country of this size and with all this wealth there is nothing to write home about them.
as for AIDS maybe we should talk about parity , cause you big population hide some nasty stuff , i wont be surprised if nigeria has the biggest population of hiv-infected.. after all Botswana is a small country undecided
in few words stop hating on my innocent cousins .they are marching angry angry angry
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 17, 2012
speedyboi: Who cares?
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 17, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Botswana my black a/ss angry
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 17, 2012
speedyboi:

Botswana my black a/ss angry
dude stop spoiling my thread please , this is a free forum ,for all you dnt like this thread,you leave and stop following it that's it .its fast and easy thank you tongue undecided
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 17, 2012

Re: The Most Progressive African Country by onila(f): 11:35pm On Dec 17, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: stop hating they ae coming from amore difficult situation , ghana shouldn't be called progressive they didn't achieve anything ,in fact ghana should his face in shame cause for a country of this size and with all this wealth there is nothing to write home about them.
as for AIDS maybe we should talk about parity , cause you big population hide some nasty stuff , i wont be surprised if nigeria has the biggest population of hiv-infected.. after all Botswana is a small country undecided
in few words stop hating on my innocent cousins .they are marching angry angry angry

almost half of botswana population is infectedundecided for a small country that sucks. .botswana is shi.t!

only 3.5 of our population is infected
it has nothing to do with our population size or not
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by onila(f): 11:36pm On Dec 17, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: CAPITAL: GABORONE ULTRA MODERN CITY cool

very dead dry city shocked shocked

damn like some desert. .give me accra all day
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 17, 2012
onila:

almost half of botswana population is infectedundecided for a small country that sucks. .botswana is shi.t!

only 3.5 of our population is infected
it has nothing to do with our population size or not
3.5% of 150M =5.25 M ,it's obvious that they have less hiv infected people. like i said everything has to do with population size ,and naija will always be first in all th bad things tongue tongue,btw most of them didn't choose to be infected some were born this way anyway the government is tackling this issue and they are making progress :the percentage of hiv infected is constantly dropping cool cool
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 17, 2012
onila:

very dead dry city shocked shocked

damn like some desert. .give me accra all day
there is a desert there dumb sweet onila, common sense undecided and this show how great they are with all the geographical/ecological issues they are making big cool cool
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by onila(f): 11:43pm On Dec 17, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: 3.5% of 150M =5.25 M ,it's obvious that they have less hiv infected people. like i said everything has to do with population size ,and naija will always be first in all th bad things tongue tongue,btw most of them didn't choose to be infected some were born this way anyway the government is tackling this issue and they are making progress :the percentage of hiv infected is constantly dropping cool cool

botswana is up 2 half of the population=45%

not up too half of Nigerias pple are infected
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by onila(f): 11:44pm On Dec 17, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: there is a desert there dumb sweet onila, common sense undecided and this show how great they are with all the geographical/ecological issues they are making big cool cool

well the desert make the city look scanty

dubani is a desert but its looking like newyork these dayz
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 17, 2012
onila:

botswana is up 2 half of the population=45%

not up too half of Nigerias pple are infected
Botswana has reduced HIV transmission from infected mothers to their children from about 40% to just 4%.
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 17, 2012
onila:

well the desert make the city look scanty

dubani is a desert but its looking like newyork these dayz
m not done with the pics , you will b surprised , Gaborone is not called an ultra modern city for nothing
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 17, 2012

Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 18, 2012

Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 18, 2012
Lmao at this shortii Nila bussing through the door talking about Aids out of No Where.
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 18, 2012
Politically i would say Ghana.

Bots has a very small tiny population, Economic Growth and Development in Tiny Nations is far easier to achieve and sustain than Countries with Larger Populations

One thing is for Certain, It Certainly isn't Nigeria.

Progressive is a bit deceiving, are we talking about Fastest Economic Growth and Economy?...Progressive Political Views towards Liberalism,Quality of Living and Human Rights?.

Mega City Growth and Success?

Is this SSA African Nations or All of Africa?.

I would Say Ghana. tongue
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by alanmwene: 9:22am On Dec 18, 2012
what is so progressive about ghana?are you saying that ghanians have better quality of life or better political system than tswanas?Stop dreaming!
gaborone:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCW32KvNL34

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5Gzrh7CAuA
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 18, 2012
Who says it can't be nigeria? It depends on your criteria......

And the guy posting skylines of Botswana city. You know when it comes to nice skyscrapers, no african city beats capetown, abuja, Johannesburg, lagos, durban and Naoirobi. It doesn't mean the countries are most progressive in some areas.......and it doesn't mean they are not the most progressive in some areas.

Meanwhile, please enough of Ghana hullabaloo......Ghana can't even be considered. I went there earlier this year and all the noise is just what I called it 'noise'! If you say Ghana, Kiss my a/ss
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 18, 2012
SA is the most progressive
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 18, 2012
~Royal~:
Politically i would say Ghana.

Bots has a very small tiny population, Economic Growth and Development in Tiny Nations is far easier to achieve and sustain than Countries with Larger Populations

One thing is for Certain, It Certainly isn't Nigeria.

Progressive is a bit deceiving, are we talking about Fastest Economic Growth and Economy?...Progressive Political Views towards Liberalism,Quality of Living and Human Rights?.

Mega City Growth and Success?

Is this SSA African Nations or All of Africa?.

I would Say Ghana. tongue
economically the way they manage their ressources , we are talking about a country with $70 as gdp per capita in 1966 but now they have $16,025 and it keeps growing, education they are among the best with a rate of 85%, democracy ,liberalism , social security(something nigeria can't achieve what a shame) ....ghana is over hyped if you praise ghana now ,i wonder what you will do if tomorrow they look like NYC. just like someone being surprised that Kobe bryant scored 30pts , praising ghana is dumb they have the wealth ,the population size but still in term of economy they are behind small country. undecided
give me Botswana cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 18, 2012
mondi_cheeks: SA is the most progressive
the raciest yes tongue. grin grin
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 18, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: the raciest yes tongue. grin grin
where a lot of cameroonians are running to for a better life grin pls keep quiet
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 18, 2012
speedyboi: Who says it can't be nigeria? It depends on your criteria......

And the guy posting skylines of Botswana city. You know when it comes to nice skyscrapers, no african city beats capetown, abuja, Johannesburg, lagos, durban and Naoirobi. It doesn't mean the countries are most progressive in some areas.......and it doesn't mean they are not the most progressive in some areas.

Meanwhile, please enough of Ghana hullabaloo......Ghana can't even be considered. I went there earlier this year and all the noise is just what I called it 'noise'! If you say Ghana, Kiss my a/ss
dude stfu Nigeria is a sh.iithole ,you guys should hide your faces in shame .real talk , who is talking about skyscrapers? do you ignore that in the whole nigeria there is no social security , you guys are a crowd of zombies dying like flies in this hell , no social security ,no healthcare and you want to compare yourself with Botswana? what will they do with thousands of skyscrapers their population is small .anyway keep deceiving yourself typical bushman all about skyscrapers.
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 18, 2012
mondi_cheeks: where a lot of cameroonians are running to for a better life grin pls keep quiet
stop embarrassing yourself , the only Cameroonians there are students ,and it is not a favor you make to them they pay their fees/rents etc, and most of them go there when they couldn't enter in Cameroonian schools so you stay quiet... undecided lol are cameroonian running in sa for a better life grin grin grin grin, for you to kill them right? smh
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 18, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: stop embarrassing yourself , the only Cameroonians there are students ,and it is not a favor you make to them they pay their fees/rents etc, and most of them go there when they couldn't enter in Cameroonian schools so you stay quiet... undecided lol are cameroonian running in sa for a better life grin grin grin grin, for you to kill them right? smh
the fact that they leave Cameroon for SA does mean that SA is better... If SA is so racist and xenophobic why do they keep coming undecided
Re: The Most Progressive African Country by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 18, 2012
mondi_cheeks: the fact that they leave Cameroon for SA does mean that SA is better... If SA is so racist and xenophobic why do they keep coming undecided
if it will make you sleep better no problem cool cool. m here to talk about Botswana anyway undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Afro American Migration To The Motherland / Igbo Language Lab / Some Strange Traditions That Would Freak You Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.