Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

How To Cook Moringa Soup - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Cook Moringa Soup (14402 Views)

How To Prepare Egusi Soup - - The Ultimate Guide / A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup / 10 Ways You Didn’t Know To Cook An Egg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Cook Moringa Soup by wakes: 11:16pm On Dec 17, 2012
Does anyone know how to cook moringa soup? Please give the recipe here. I learnt the fresh leaves make a very delicious soup especially in the North. Many thanks in advance.

Re: How To Cook Moringa Soup by mulan21(f): 7:51am On May 12, 2013
wakes, u jus got served. r lucky day i guess my email address is doshmarcus@gmail.com
Re: How To Cook Moringa Soup by degurl(f): 10:43am On May 13, 2013
@mulan, please kindly the recipe to me too. I have access to the tree. My email address is degirlbeauty@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: How To Cook Moringa Soup by Zhedoga: 1:58pm On May 13, 2013
hi guys. it feels good being here today. can we about Moringa? do u have the market for either the seed, tea or its fresh or dry leaves? get to me through c.zhedogafirstname@yahoo.com.
you should also watch out as i post you details about within the week.
thanks. 08068156673.
Re: How To Cook Moringa Soup by asmaua: 12:00am On May 27, 2013
Zhedoga: hi guys. it feels good being here today. can we about Moringa? do u have the market for either the seed, tea or its fresh or dry leaves? get to me through c.zhedogafirstname@yahoo.com.
you should also watch out as i post you details about within the week.
thanks. 08068156673.
I have info on how u can get the dry leave in quantity if u are interested. My parents use it a lot and it works like magic, if u are interested send me a mail adekuasmau@gmail.com.
Re: How To Cook Moringa Soup by JulieEarth(f): 7:59pm On Sep 17, 2013
There are several methods you can use in preparing this soup. Different methods,different flavours email me for details: julietnatha@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: How To Cook Moringa Soup by wakes: 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2013
drop the recipe here! Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Cook Moringa Soup by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 30, 2013
Re: How To Cook Moringa Soup by Joshthefirst(m): 4:23pm On Oct 30, 2013
Logicboy03: .
what are you doing here lb?
You cook?
grin
Re: How To Cook Moringa Soup by Nobody: 5:56am On Nov 02, 2013
Joshthefirst: what are you doing here lb?
You cook?
grin

no...I missed road
Re: How To Cook Moringa Soup by Joshthefirst(m): 9:07am On Nov 02, 2013
Logicboy03:

no...I missed road
grin grin
Re: How To Cook Moringa Soup by JulieEarth(f): 8:18am On Dec 07, 2013
Recipe
-Cat fish(u can also use Smoked fish)
-Moringa leaf(pluck out the leaf from the stalk and washed)
Potash
-Vegetable oil(optional)
-Pepper(milled)
-Onion(sliced)
-Local Maggi(optional)
-Maggi n salt...
Procedur:

Wash your Cat fish( u can use lime juice,salt or warm water to get rid of the slimy membrane) and cut into desired size.
Put in a pot,add some water(not much,but then not little)and turn on your source of heat. Add sm Maggi cubes,desired quantity of salt,milled pepper,sliced onion n ur local Maggi. You can also add a little quantity of oil. Allow the mixture to boil for about 20 to 30 minutes depending on the intensity of your source of heat. Add ur moringa leaf and some potash(however,care must be taken to ensure that the potash is not too much/small). Allow to cook for about 5-10 minutes.... Voila! Your moringa soup is ready.

2 Likes

Re: How To Cook Moringa Soup by wakes: 4:27pm On Dec 19, 2013
Julie-Earth:
Recipe
Potash
-Vegetable oil(optional)
-Pepper(milled)
-Onion(sliced)
-Local Maggi(optional)
-Maggi n salt...
Procedur:

Wash your Cat fish( u can use lime juice,salt or warm water to get rid of the slimy membrane) and cut into desired size.
Put in a pot,add some water(not much,but then not little)and turn on your source of heat. Add sm Maggi cubes,desired quantity of salt,milled pepper,sliced onion n ur local Maggi. You can also add a little quantity of oil. Allow the mixture to boil for about 20 to 30 minutes depending on the intensity of your source of heat. Add ur moringa leaf and some potash(however,care must be taken to ensure that the potash is not too much/small). Allow to cook for about 5-10 minutes.... Voila! Your moringa soup is ready.

Thanks for the recipe. Blessings!
Re: How To Cook Moringa Soup by businessMODE(m): 1:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
If you could have a ready-to-eat pot of soup shipped to you at your home simply by placing a web-order, would you take the offer? There is a Restaurants Near Me That Can Deliver Vegetable Soup To My Home In Abuja.

That’s exactly what the folks at [url=soupembassy.com/]Soup Embassy[/url] are offering. You can now order fresh soup online from Soup Embassy and get it delivered within hours. There cant be any better way to keep up with your busy schedule and still eat healthy than this. You get a pot delicious home made soup from Soup Embassy specially prepared to your specification.

According to their website, to order a pot of soup, you simply choose from a wide range of popular Nigerian soups and stews such as Efo riro, Egusi, Edikaikong, Afang, Okro, Ogbonno and get to pick “your choice of or a combination of beef, chicken, turkey” to go along with it – just as you would at your home kitchen.

Each pot is 4 litres of soup and costs between N8,500 and N10,500. For now the service is limited to Abuja but will move to Lagos, Port Hacourt, Ibadan and Benin City by January 2017.

Looking for >>> [url=soupembassy.com/]Restaurants Near Me That Can Deliver Vegetable Soup To My Home In Abuja[/url] ... Trust Soup Embassy.

Nope

Resturants Near Me That Can Deliver Vegetable Soup To My Home In Abuja
Re: How To Cook Moringa Soup by wakes: 7:23am On Dec 22, 2016
Any other recipe will be appreciated please.
Blessings!
#MerryChristmas!
Re: How To Cook Moringa Soup by wakes: 9:02pm On Jul 21, 2017
Re: How To Cook Moringa Soup by wakes: 8:50am On Jul 22, 2017
Sumptuous smiley
Re: How To Cook Moringa Soup by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 23, 2017
You can always sprinkle the crushed powder over your soup meals. I know someone who does that.
Re: How To Cook Moringa Soup by wakes: 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
Muafrika2:
You can always sprinkle the crushed powder over your soup meals. I know someone who does that.

Perfect! I do too

1 Like

Re: How To Cook Moringa Soup by wakes: 2:37am On Jul 23, 2018
Thanks for the recipes
Re: How To Cook Moringa Soup by wakes: 10:53am On Jul 29, 2018
lovely
JulieEarth:
Recipe
Potash
-Vegetable oil(optional)
-Pepper(milled)
-Onion(sliced)
-Local Maggi(optional)
-Maggi n salt...
Procedur:

Re: How To Cook Moringa Soup by Rafaelbeulah: 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2018
what does the potash do in the soup?
Re: How To Cook Moringa Soup by wakes: 5:32am On Aug 01, 2018
Rafaelbeulah:
what does the potash do in the soup?
cc JulieEarth
Re: How To Cook Moringa Soup by wakes: 5:03pm On Jan 20, 2019
Did you know that CBD oil is gaining momentum globally and
making huge money for people as well?

The amazing health benefits will blow you away.
Get informed about this incredible oil now.

I have spent sleepless nights and packaged all the information you need
to know about this miracle oil (as some people call it). Plus you will learn how to make
hundreds of thousands if not millions of naira from the CBD OIL business.

Download the FREE EBOOK on CBD OIL now @ https://www.cbdoilbenefitslist.com/

You could Whatsapp me on 080-666-468-68.

Blessings!

Re: How To Cook Moringa Soup by wakes: 11:07am On Mar 30, 2019
Cold pressed M.orin.ga oil is now available in litres.
Contact Dammy on 08066646868 to order .
Re: How To Cook Moringa Soup by lizdammy: 8:21am On Feb 23, 2021
wakes:
Does anyone know how to cook moringa soup? Please give the recipe here. I learnt the fresh leaves make a very delicious soup especially in the North. Many thanks in advance.
Re: How To Cook Moringa Soup by lizdammy: 12:52pm On Jul 24, 2021
Sweet soup

(1) (Reply)

HOW TO USE CARROT OIL for SKIN BLEACHING? / Nigerians Complain About Inability To Afford Chicken For Christmas / Chin Chin Vs Biscuits: Which Do You Like More And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.