Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,411 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

What Would You Do Do To Reduce Unemployment? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Would You Do Do To Reduce Unemployment? (575 Views)

Increment Of Workers Salary Will Reduce Corruption – NLC / Airtel’s Indians To Reduce Staff Salary By At Least 60%: Strike Action Looms / Unemployment in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do Do To Reduce Unemployment? by Marcin25: 6:30am On Dec 18, 2012
Our brave new world is characterized by persistent unemployment at 10%+ in both Europe and US if you count those who have stopped looking because THERE IS NOTHING OUT THERE. Pushing jobs offshore is a huge reason. No one is suggesting
how to employ tens of millions of people who have have no opportunity. Retraining them to work in IT is absurd.
Re: What Would You Do Do To Reduce Unemployment? by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 18, 2012
I would reduce unemployment by increasing employment...how?By establishing,with apt funds, copious production firms and industries,mostly in the labour market. That way,the demand for workforce(human) would increase,leading to a decline in joblessness in the working class.
Re: What Would You Do Do To Reduce Unemployment? by bakeham(m): 7:22am On Dec 19, 2012
To reduce unemployment I would reform the education system. I would spread the idea of practical education more than just theoretical education. As the more skilled the man power is the more it will have chances of employment. And also the increasing the micro financing so the workers can use their entrepreneur skills effectively.

(1) (Reply)

Education Courses/teaching / Job Interview Practice Partner Wanted In Abuja. / All Lawyers Lets Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.