Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Sandy Hook Was Referenced In Batman Movie - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sandy Hook Was Referenced In Batman Movie (7675 Views)

Prayer For Millions Of Americans Affected By Hurricane Sandy / Ever Since Hurricane Sandy Has Washed Away New York No One Has Seen Brah Goshen / Batman Première: Prophet T. B. Joshua He Prophesied The Colorado Movie Theatre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sandy Hook Was Referenced In Batman Movie by ceejayluv(m): 12:42pm On Dec 18, 2012
kandiikane: The guy got inspired by the movie.

Very simple....
Re: Sandy Hook Was Referenced In Batman Movie by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2012
kandiikane: The guy got inspired by the movie.
Egba girl: The guy prolly saw the movie n then decided in his psycho head that he was going to make it real. He shudda jus left it the way it was.... IN thé movie.

Wow!
This was exactly what I was thinking, even before I read your posts.
Inspiration from the damned.
Re: Sandy Hook Was Referenced In Batman Movie by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 18, 2012
Warlord3000:

Sandy Hook Elementary school is where the shooting of the kids and staffs took place killing over 20 people and ofcourse Adam Lanza himself.

A similar trait with the Batman psycho character..the JOKER

Only difference being that the joker has never pulled off a mass murder, only attempts. So I have no idea how these crazies are always compared to the joker. The joker's number one aim in Gotham is to kill Batman since he believes he was the cause of his predicament and only pulls off hostage stunts in order to pull the dark knight from the bat cave and ambush him.

The joker isn't a mass murderer, period. So there is no inspiration from the movie.

Batman 101.
Re: Sandy Hook Was Referenced In Batman Movie by animari(f): 1:31pm On Dec 18, 2012
Interesting debate..... No coincidences in Life
Re: Sandy Hook Was Referenced In Batman Movie by elrony(m): 1:50pm On Dec 18, 2012
donofdons: Hear me oh mankind .Verily i say unto you, On the 666 or 6666 or 66666 or 666666 or 6666666 night of exhumation, the children of lucifer the bright star shall rise with great powers and the the sons of men shall be attacked enmasse with powers never seen since the time of nimrod.....the queen of the coast shall attack with all the powers...baphomet the goat headed demon together with beelzebul the damned one,shall rise from the dark pits where he lies whispering into the heart of mankind and flooding the children of men with terror. One that day, man will understand the greatness of his lord and on the 12th day, the reign of light would be over and mankind will for ever be in chains untill the second coming of the son of man. This is my revolation to you all. Prepare for the lesser desent of the first horseman from the bible on the 21st december. He would unlease disease but the world would not end yet
Who's dis deluded idiotic mudafuka...if u aint gat nufin reasonable to type,jst stay put and drink ur garri..nonsense
Re: Sandy Hook Was Referenced In Batman Movie by SisiKill1: 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2012
The conspiracy theorists believe there are a select few. ...very very wealthy select few who would like to impose A NEW WORLD ORDER, where they would make the rules and govern billions.

The conspiracy theorist believe these select few have used their wealth to infiltrate every facet of our lives especially the media which they use to pass subliminal messages to us.

The conspiracy theorist believe the select few deliberately create problems then proffer solutions to those problem by enforcing new laws. ...laws the citizens woulda rejected under normal circumstances. Many of them cite the wiretapping laws that went into effect after 9/11. Basically, these laws infringe on people's civil liberties but because of the shock and fear from the event that was deliberately created, people are more receptive to it.

The conspiracy theorists believe that in order for the NWO to be successfully implemented, citizens need to be disarmed. ...that is the weapons which may allow them to stand their grounds against the would be ruling class must be taken away from them and since they can't just go "Aaais, you over there, oya bring your gun, we are seizing it. No more guns for you" they decided to create a problem....using their best tool the media to pass subliminal messages. ...hence the rash of shootings.

To make sure it hits us hard, they choose places we go everyday....Schools, Malls, theaters, play grounds and their victims innocent little babies whose pictures showing their gap-tooth is sure to be so heart wrenchingly painful that when the issue of Gun control comes up, people who woulda normally said "Go eff yourself, you ain't taking my gun from me" would be the first signing up to relinquish their guns.

Once that has been achieved, the slow implementation of the NWO begins.

The conspiracy theorists believes this recent shooting lends credence to their theory....they will spread it around and show you evidence. ...many evidence to that belief.

You can choose to believe that convoluted theory or see this for what it is. ...A very disturbed mind who used something he saw in a movie as inspiration to kill people.

Your Choice cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Sandy Hook Was Referenced In Batman Movie by TheSaintz: 4:13pm On Dec 18, 2012
like play like play and like joke like joke we are all heading in a scripted direction, when some people say end time, some others will shout shut up.
but its funny how they cant read the signs that are so visible.
well as usual let try to give a medical name, like mental breakdown, loneliness etc until its too late

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Signs Your Star Is Under Attack / After 17 Years, Pastor Goodheart Ekwueme Quits Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Church / I Dream Of The Rapture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.