Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! (4713 Views)

[serious Topic] Arguments On African Culture, Homosexuality And Human Rights / Homosexuality In Pre-colonial Africa / Pre-colonial Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Antivirus92(m): 4:55pm On Dec 24, 2012
mondi_cheeks: I have always found this to be funny...people want to involve the bible when it comes to homosexuality, but they never involve the bible when it comes to fornication... Is it still not the same damn thing? Are they both not sins
they are both sin but the reason why we emphacised on gay is that it is gradually setting the globe ablaze. And the funny part of it is that so many nations/people don't see anything wrong in it.
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 24, 2012
Antivirus92: guy u don leave topic dey find woman.

I AM A WOMAN! grin

mondi_cheeks: hey Hun how are you

I'm fine sweetie. Spreading some holiday cheer!! grin
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 24, 2012
*Kails*:

I AM A WOMAN! grin

how about I send my nephews and nieces over to u so u can spread it some more lol... So what do u have lined up?
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 24, 2012
mondi_cheeks: how about I send my nephews and nieces over to u so u can spread it some more lol... So what do u have lined up?

oh yes!! i would love that!!
Kails loves the kids!! kiss kiss

Well today it's just all about preparation and lazying it out.
Tomorrow is when the work begins! grin Cooking, laying out gifts and getting ready for
the guests. I am not looking forward to the mess that will be made BUT it's my family. smiley
I am excited to see them. Yourself? smiley
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 24, 2012
*Kails*:

oh yes!! i would love that!!
Kails loves the kids!! kiss kiss

Well today it's just all about preparation and lazying it out.
Tomorrow is when the work begins! grin Cooking, laying out gifts and getting ready for
the guests. I am not looking forward to the mess that will be made BUT it's my family. smiley
I am excited to see them. Yourself? smiley
it's all about the family... I will be doing some cooking myself. I think I will just vanish into thin air after feasting * hiding my face*
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 24, 2012
mondi_cheeks: it's all about the family... I will be doing some cooking myself. I think I will just vanish into thin air after feasting * hiding my face*

grin grin

awe. mondi will be in the kitchen eh?
i hear that sis. well, you know it'll be worth it in the end. smiley
as long as you make some of the guest help wash the dishes! grin
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 24, 2012
Seeing Followed Topics (3) only to come and read Kails and Mondi Cheeks' personal chat. #Annoying
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 24, 2012
people complaining rather than unfollowing #annoying
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Antivirus92(m): 5:18pm On Dec 24, 2012
kwangi: Seeing Followed Topics (3) only to come and read Kails and Mondi Cheeks' personal chat. #Annoying
[left][/left]
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Antivirus92(m): 5:21pm On Dec 24, 2012
*Kails*:

I AM A WOMAN! grin

chai kails! Make i write my application sharp sharp come apply grin
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 24, 2012
grin
*Kails*:
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 24, 2012
Antivirus92: chai kails! Make i write my application sharp sharp come apply grin

grin grin

you are a funny guy, indeed smiley.
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 24, 2012
*Kails*:
Just trying to tell you what you folks are doing ain't in order.
Na Wa O! And you suggested I should unfollow a thread I'm interested in instead of calling you out!
I may never understand women!
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 24, 2012
grin grin

please.
the conversation was only but a few posts and very brief.
they can be scrolled over. keep this wahala to yourself. kiss
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 24, 2012
*Kails*:
grin grin

please.
the conversation was only but a few posts and very brief.
they can be scrolled over. keep this wahala to yourself. kiss
That's what I'm going to do.
Thank you.
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 24, 2012
*Kails*:

grin grin

awe. mondi will be in the kitchen eh?

I try to be a decent girl off NL grin if other women take some of my advice on NL they are preparing themselves for an early grave
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 24, 2012
mondi_cheeks: I try to be a decent girl off NL grin if other women take some of my advice on NL they are preparing themselves for an early grave

grin grin
LOL!! OOOOH. OK. is this in ref. to the "women should be in the kitchen..women vs. sagamite"
thread in the romance section? grin
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Antivirus92(m): 5:38pm On Dec 24, 2012
*Kails*:

grin grin

you are a funny guy, indeed smiley.
why do people always say that i am funny even when i am serious? Btw kails, i go put the letter 4 envelope?
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 24, 2012
Antivirus92: why do people always say that i am funny even when i am serious? Btw kails, i go put the letter 4 envelope?

lol i don't know. you just are. smiley
envelope? ppl mail letters anymore? tongue

*runs*
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 24, 2012
*Kails*:

grin grin
LOL!! OOOOH. OK. is this in ref. to the "women should be in the kitchen..women vs. sagamite"
thread in the romance section? grin
sagamite my personal favourite... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 24, 2012
mondi_cheeks: sagamite my personal favourite... grin grin grin

yeah he's awesome. grin
too funny.
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Antivirus92(m): 5:54pm On Dec 24, 2012
mondi_cheeks: sagamite my personal favourite... grin grin grin
so mondi ,you've been misleading people? Go on with the confession for i am a priest grin
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 24, 2012
Antivirus92: so mondi ,you've been misleading people? Go on with the confession for i am a priest grin
I'm still a married woman wit 5kids...and I was being sarcastic in the previous post tongue
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Antivirus92(m): 5:57pm On Dec 24, 2012
*Kails*:

lol i don't know. you just are. smiley
envelope? ppl mail letters anymore? tongue

*runs*
i have a little problem with my yahoo mail but i must text u b4 december runs out.
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 24, 2012
Derailment....! tongue

..Back to the Topic Please......

AntiVirus Vs Homosexxxxuality.

First Page was best thread of culture section at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 24, 2012
Antivirus92: i have a little problem with my yahoo mail but i must text u b4 december runs out.

cool.

you guys make sure you put in a good word for me
in the gaming section!! grin

i might be made mod there!! smiley
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Antivirus92(m): 6:04pm On Dec 24, 2012
*Kails*:

cool.

you guys make sure you put in a good word for me
in the gaming section!! grin

i might be made mod there!! smiley
no problem dear. I will only if you promise not to ban me when the time comes.
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 24, 2012
Antivirus92: no problem dear. I will only if you promise not to ban me when the time comes.

you know i wont babe. kiss

you're welcome in my (future) territory so long as the rules are obeyed!! ;

speaking of that i'll stop derailing this thread. smiley
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Antivirus92(m): 7:14pm On Dec 24, 2012
*Kails*:

you know i wont babe. kiss

you're welcome in my (future) territory so long as the rules are obeyed!! ;

speaking of that i'll stop derailing this thread. smiley
back to the topic.....*just forgot what i wanted to type*
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by daryoor(m): 10:36am On Dec 26, 2012
Antivirus92: list them let me see. People will always lie to protect their evil actions. Gay is allien. It is NOT natural. I heard that they have produced gay bible, all signs of end time. You are all doomed,you gays. Destruction is ur portion. GOD created everything for a purpose. Male and female for reproduction. Then tell the purpose which gay have served or is serving.
giraffes, bottle nose dolphins......
Search google and you'll see them. The problem with you guys is that u refuse to read books. Did GOD create legs for soccer, or hands to drive cars, homo sapiens have evolved beyond the just eating and procreating to a very wide range of actvities being induced by our ever dynamic creativity, so, dont ask me ''whats the purpose of gay sex?'' its like asking me ''whats the purpose of french kissing? ''

p.s its naive of you to assume im gay cause im tolerant of that orientation.
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 26, 2012
daryoor: The problem with you guys is that u refuse to read books.

....lol
Re: Lesbianism And Homosexuality! Listen You Hypocrites! by Antivirus92(m): 6:47am On Dec 27, 2012
daryoor:
giraffes, bottle nose dolphins......
Search google and you'll see them. The problem with you guys is that u refuse to read books. Did GOD create legs for soccer, or hands to drive cars, homo sapiens have evolved beyond the just eating and procreating to a very wide range of actvities being induced by our ever dynamic creativity, so, dont ask me ''whats the purpose of gay sex?'' its like asking me ''whats the purpose of french kissing? ''

p.s its naive of you to assume im gay cause im tolerant of that orientation.
in essence, hand is also made for handling gun both legally and illegally, brain is made for both 419 and thinking. I am tired of people like you. Confused individuals. We have good and bad, right and wrong. Anything short of good/right must be bad/wrong. Ok, is gay right/good?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Prostitution And Cultism In Unilag! / 5 Common Cases Of Colonial Mentality In Nigeria / Yoruba Day Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.