Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

P-square On The Cover Of Twins Plus Magazine - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / P-square On The Cover Of Twins Plus Magazine (12068 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine / P-Square On The Cover OK! Nigeria July Issue / Halima Abubakar On The Cover Of Sex Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

P-square On The Cover Of Twins Plus Magazine by identicalm: 9:37am On Dec 18, 2012
African's finest and sensational music group, P-Square, recently covered the front page of popular magazine dedicated for twins around the world, Twins Plus Magazine. The duo of Peter and Paul Okoye of the P-Square music group, in a class of theirs, adored the magazine by giving it another class.

Presently, P-Square music group is the rave of the moment with their 'Alingo' music video that is sweeping most music lovers of their feet.

The present edition of Twins Plus magazine featured an exclusive interview with P-Square and an insight on the duo. The magazine is a break from the norm of regular magazine publications. It boasts as the only lifestyle magazine in the world that explores the beautiful world of twins and multiples.

This edition also shone its light on stars like Faze, Iyanya, Solidstar and twins from around the world.

Psquare - issue of Twins Plus magazine is available worldwide in print and digital version and is been distributed by HP and can be purchased online :
http://www.magcloud.com/browse/issue/484626

1 Like

Re: P-square On The Cover Of Twins Plus Magazine by Eneze1(f): 2:19pm On Dec 18, 2012
niceeeeee one
Re: P-square On The Cover Of Twins Plus Magazine by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 18, 2012
see their black lips tongue tongue

nice photo anyway

2 Likes

Re: P-square On The Cover Of Twins Plus Magazine by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 18, 2012
Nice pose.

I am not really a fan but the pic has swag wink

1 Like

Re: P-square On The Cover Of Twins Plus Magazine by TeenageMoney(m): 2:22pm On Dec 18, 2012
Re: P-square On The Cover Of Twins Plus Magazine by sharpshap(m): 2:23pm On Dec 18, 2012
Nice pix! Abi na robin hood una wan go act ni?
Re: P-square On The Cover Of Twins Plus Magazine by billionman: 2:24pm On Dec 18, 2012
Childish dressing. I use to live these guys but of recent they started behaving like children. Mtchewwww
***continues drinking my Garri with beer***

5 Likes

Re: P-square On The Cover Of Twins Plus Magazine by Gabrielsylar(m): 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2012
Ok good....next pls
Re: P-square On The Cover Of Twins Plus Magazine by Iaz93: 2:29pm On Dec 18, 2012
v24m: Yayyy 1st
GODFORBID

1 Like

Re: P-square On The Cover Of Twins Plus Magazine by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2012
Dey don't take time to do videos nd photo shoots in dis country. WTF is dis?? No concept
Re: P-square On The Cover Of Twins Plus Magazine by Tawis06(m): 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2012
wow!!!cool cool
Re: P-square On The Cover Of Twins Plus Magazine by Troll: 2:35pm On Dec 18, 2012
[size=13pt]Oh My Goodness! shocked
Are They Actually Selling This Magazine For 8 (eight) Ghana Cedis And Here In Nigeria It's 500 Naira!!! shocked
Wow!! See Difference...undecided[/size]

1 Like

Re: P-square On The Cover Of Twins Plus Magazine by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 18, 2012
it looks cool eventhough.
Re: P-square On The Cover Of Twins Plus Magazine by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:35pm On Dec 18, 2012
billion_man: Childish dressing. I use to live these guys but of recent they started behaving like children. Mtchewwww
with ur comment there is nothing that shows u are matured either

1 Like

Re: P-square On The Cover Of Twins Plus Magazine by Okijajuju1(m): 2:36pm On Dec 18, 2012

1 Like

Re: P-square On The Cover Of Twins Plus Magazine by alfredo4u(m): 2:37pm On Dec 18, 2012
Pls, hw much can dey us to assist Ngozi Nwosu. We ve tried in dis nairaland to publicise deir achievement. I rest my case
MONEY WITOUT USUAGE IS DEATH AFTER DEATH.

2 Likes

Re: P-square On The Cover Of Twins Plus Magazine by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 18, 2012
ItsModella: see their black lips tongue tongue

nice photo anyway
you mean sey of everything wey dey dis picture na only their black lips you see. Girls you will never disappoint me.

1 Like

Re: P-square On The Cover Of Twins Plus Magazine by TeenageMoney(m): 2:46pm On Dec 18, 2012
alfredo4u: Pls, hw much can dey us to assist Ngozi Nwosu. We ve tried in dis nairaland to publicise deir achievement. I rest my case
MONEY WITOUT USUAGE IS DEATH AFTER DEATH.

Dem tell u say dem no get wetin dem wan use money do

When dem mama die, no be them do their tin

Peter Okoye wife go soon born pikin, na ur money dem go take pay hospital bill??

If u no av better tin to comment, beta pass by pls...
Re: P-square On The Cover Of Twins Plus Magazine by bxcode(m): 2:46pm On Dec 18, 2012
billion_man: Childish dressing. I use to live these guys but of recent they started behaving like children. Mtchewwww
Capa!!( ˘˘̯)
Re: P-square On The Cover Of Twins Plus Magazine by Napolitano(m): 2:46pm On Dec 18, 2012
interesting...
Re: P-square On The Cover Of Twins Plus Magazine by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 18, 2012
CHEWS GRASS WITH ANGER angry

1 Like

Re: P-square On The Cover Of Twins Plus Magazine by luvablesam(m): 2:48pm On Dec 18, 2012
Ms_Steph: Dey don't take time to do videos nd photo shoots in dis country. WTF is dis?? No concept
wud u sponsor if d production takes longer than expected?
Re: P-square On The Cover Of Twins Plus Magazine by Emoticon: 2:51pm On Dec 18, 2012
ItsModella: see their black lips tongue tongue

nice photo anyway
No doubt, ur bf (or u, if possible) must b a 'claro' smoker. If not, wetin u fyn go dier lips out of all d sereren wey dey go on dier?
Re: P-square On The Cover Of Twins Plus Magazine by billionman: 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2012
Ucheosefoh: with ur comment there is nothing that shows u are matured either

I believe you belong to the immature class too judging by your childish cock-like hair style.
Re: P-square On The Cover Of Twins Plus Magazine by Austinobisnr(m): 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2012
continue hating and u will never graduate from drinking garri, may be u will start using alomo insted of beer, while d children continue counting millions of dollars, touring d world, &u will tour nairaland

6 Likes

Re: P-square On The Cover Of Twins Plus Magazine by billionman: 2:59pm On Dec 18, 2012
Austinobisnr: continue hating and u will never graduate from drinking garri, may be u will start using alomo insted of beer, while d children continue counting millions of dollars, touring d world, &u will tour nairaland

Thank you. Btw what does Garri signify to you? Poverty or what?
Re: P-square On The Cover Of Twins Plus Magazine by adewale2011(m): 3:15pm On Dec 18, 2012
TRILL YOUR SELF WITH JOKES http://www.facebook.com/dittoent

Re: P-square On The Cover Of Twins Plus Magazine by chino11(m): 3:17pm On Dec 18, 2012
Psquare is tha best of Africa..
Re: P-square On The Cover Of Twins Plus Magazine by Melahou(m): 3:19pm On Dec 18, 2012
Ms_Steph: Dey don't take time to do videos nd photo shoots in dis country. WTF is dis?? No concept

sharap there...bad belle tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Delegate Joy Raimi Mojisola Wins Miss Intercontinetal Africa / Eva Alordiah Dyes Hair Orange! / Oscar Fashion - Who Wore It Best.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.