Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) (19260 Views)

Arase Bans Police From Accessing Mobile-Phones Of Citizens Illegally / Jonathan Accused Of 'Procuring' N11bn Equipment To Tap Phones Of Nigerians / Top 5 Mobile Phones Of 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 18, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:
^^ By virtue of your hidden post . i become 1st to comment . .
God has a way of doing things. yaaay grin grin grin
lolol. Many crazy characters here.
Re: List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 18, 2012
Dopefiend:

grin grin grin grin grin u b don dey pray mk God do am for u abi. Smh

Baba God noni grin grin grin grin
Re: List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 18, 2012
but are these phones or am i just out of syn with modern technologies?
Re: List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) by pdtrainingblog(m): 1:04pm On Dec 18, 2012
If You remember the days of Alcatel, Sony Erikson, Nokia 3310 and Family, Those small LG and the Blue light samsung You will Appreciate all this Phones listed here. Remember those type that don't even fit in ones pocket too. lol.
Re: List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) by dljbd1(m): 1:11pm On Dec 18, 2012
mehn...na only d ericson i sabi. All d rest na ghost
Re: List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) by CVHP: 1:15pm On Dec 18, 2012
alhaji000: Hundreds of Phones were released this year by different company. But not all were best for use or good for the end users.

ICTCatalogue.com compiled together a list of top worst phones release in 2012.

Number 1: PCD Chaser(Virgin Mobile)

Why we consider PCD Chaser as a worst phone in 2012 was its abysmal battery life. More specifically, it was basically nonexistent. Its slow internal speeds didn’t do it any favors, either.

Number 2: ZTE Score M (MetroPCS)

Glacial ZTE Score M is a very slow mobile phone.it has a distracting amount of bloatware. In addition, its mediocre screen’s narrow viewing angle also didn’t help out.

Number 3:Sony Xperia Ion (AT&T)

As the most high-tech phone of the bunch, we were surprised that the Sony Xperia Ion shipped natively with Android 2.3 Gingerbread. And though it has a 12-megapixel camera, its photo quality didn’t impress us.

Number 4:]Huawei Verge (MetroPCS)

We’re all about simple feature phones, but the Huawei Verge took simplicity and threw it off a cliff. Not to mention, its 1-megapixel camera is poor and its Web browser is tedious.

Number 5: Pantech Swift (AT&T)

Though cute, the Pantech Swift, complete with a QWERTY keyboard, has an irritatingly slow processor inside and an unresponsive touch screen.

Number 6: Samsung Brightside (Verizon)

Frankly, we couldn’t see a bright side with the Samsung Brightside. Its less than stellar camera, laggy CPU, and poor screen resolution were all enough to convince us that there is no silver lining.

Number 7: Pantech Hotshot (Verizon)

Despite its name, the Pantech Hotshot is lukewarm at best. it has a very slow internal speed but If you can deal with its slow internal speeds, good luck with its laggy data speeds and unresponsive screen

SOURCE: http://ictcatalogue.com/list-of-seven7-worst-phones-of-2012-pictures-reason/

I wonder this kind of post where in essence Nigerian markets are not flooded with these gadgets. Mr. Op post a relevant info next time. Don't waste our time here.
Re: List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) by CVHP: 1:18pm On Dec 18, 2012
alhaji000: Hundreds of Phones were released this year by different company. But not all were best for use or good for the end users.

ICTCatalogue.com compiled together a list of top worst phones release in 2012.

Number 1: PCD Chaser(Virgin Mobile)

Why we consider PCD Chaser as a worst phone in 2012 was its abysmal battery life. More specifically, it was basically nonexistent. Its slow internal speeds didn’t do it any favors, either.

Number 2: ZTE Score M (MetroPCS)

Glacial ZTE Score M is a very slow mobile phone.it has a distracting amount of bloatware. In addition, its mediocre screen’s narrow viewing angle also didn’t help out.

Number 3:Sony Xperia Ion (AT&T)

As the most high-tech phone of the bunch, we were surprised that the Sony Xperia Ion shipped natively with Android 2.3 Gingerbread. And though it has a 12-megapixel camera, its photo quality didn’t impress us.

Number 4:]Huawei Verge (MetroPCS)

We’re all about simple feature phones, but the Huawei Verge took simplicity and threw it off a cliff. Not to mention, its 1-megapixel camera is poor and its Web browser is tedious.

Number 5: Pantech Swift (AT&T)

Though cute, the Pantech Swift, complete with a QWERTY keyboard, has an irritatingly slow processor inside and an unresponsive touch screen.

Number 6: Samsung Brightside (Verizon)

Frankly, we couldn’t see a bright side with the Samsung Brightside. Its less than stellar camera, laggy CPU, and poor screen resolution were all enough to convince us that there is no silver lining.

Number 7: Pantech Hotshot (Verizon)

Despite its name, the Pantech Hotshot is lukewarm at best. it has a very slow internal speed but If you can deal with its slow internal speeds, good luck with its laggy data speeds and unresponsive screen

SOURCE: http://ictcatalogue.com/list-of-seven7-worst-phones-of-2012-pictures-reason/

Re: List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) by DANILSA(m): 1:33pm On Dec 18, 2012
CVHP:
I wonder this kind of post where in essence Nigerian markets are not flooded with these gadgets. Mr. Op post a relevant info next time. Don't waste our time here.
HOW COME YOU JUST QUOTED THE WHOLE TEXT TWICE ONLY TO COMMENT NONSENSE angry sad shocked undecided
Re: List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) by yuzedo: 1:34pm On Dec 18, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:
LMAOOOOO! Ode! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) by sundaybam(m): 1:37pm On Dec 18, 2012
I don't think have seen those phones before embarassedI. Oh oh I saw the sony xperia gringringrin
Re: List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) by omar22(m): 1:53pm On Dec 18, 2012
Worst phones ah!!!, Naija girls go lick you dry just to have one of them.

1 Like

Re: List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) by Damon03(m): 2:03pm On Dec 18, 2012
And u guys had to quote the whole text with pictures ??
Re: List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) by Koolking(m): 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2012
Basic:
When all you'll run after is "London-used". Why won't you start complaining?

I don't think you have ever used a blackberry.
Re: List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) by Melahou(m): 2:16pm On Dec 18, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:

are you on cheap drugs
Re: List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) by 3kay945(m): 2:21pm On Dec 18, 2012
Xperia shouldn't be on that list,, with this I doubt the condemnation of others.
Re: List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) by 401kk: 2:32pm On Dec 18, 2012
I'm currently using the sony xperia ion. Its best phone I've ever used in my entire life.
Re: List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) by dnawah(m): 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2012
Gabriel_sylar:
what is wrong with this homosapien
no mind him too much gari na him d worry am.
Re: List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) by Ahmedie25(m): 2:59pm On Dec 18, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:
i can see that 1st to comment as bcome ur disease ,bt pray God cure u
Re: List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) by ripo(m): 3:12pm On Dec 18, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:
God wey do ur own go do am 4 me too o
Re: List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) by Bond008(m): 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2012
nxanadu: NOKIA 3310
haha... u funny. na dey 2012 dey release am?
Re: List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) by Frostyzone(m): 3:57pm On Dec 18, 2012
All of the Nokia N Series should be on that list, along with every Blackberries on sale.
Re: List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) by Leqsy(m): 4:00pm On Dec 18, 2012
Had_one: WHAT A FLASHY LOOKING PHONES. THIS TYPE OF PHONES COULD INFLUENCE MOJORITY OF NIGERIAN GILS TO FALL IN LOVE.
...get an english ticha

1 Like

Re: List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) by Frostyzone(m): 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2012
401kk: I'm currently using the sony xperia ion. Its best phone I've ever used in my entire life.
Too bad your precious phone have the same OS with Samsung Pocket that could be purchased with a lot less money.

1 Like

Re: List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) by osazee12(m): 4:03pm On Dec 18, 2012
How come black berry's bold 5 didnt make the list
Re: List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) by clerkent(m): 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2012
Beetwo: tank God o, my nokia-black berry-lphone tablet is not included grin
ur phone is karid.
Re: List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 18, 2012
Melahou:

are you on cheap drugs

see them, see them, they wanna beef me
Re: List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 18, 2012
ripo: God wey do ur own go do am 4 me too o

Amiin !!
Re: List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) by lawizle(m): 5:40pm On Dec 18, 2012
donsteady: black berry porsches suppose to top the list. i hate my, just that i can sell it if not i could have done that long ago.

Who dash monkey banana?
Re: List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:49pm On Dec 18, 2012
[size=18pt]Please vote the Ashipa of Lagos AKA 4llerbuntu for Phone Section Poster Of The Year https://www.nairaland.com/1119868/2012-phone-section-poster-year/ [/size]
Re: List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) by MosesMtonga: 6:13pm On Dec 18, 2012
Nokia 6110 navigato! Gash it has got a bad hardware.
Re: List Of Seven Worst Phones Of 2012 (pictures & Reason) by folahann(m): 7:04pm On Dec 18, 2012
No wonder the phones are not popular.
I think price should be put into consideration to make comparism

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blackberry From Glo As A Modem / Lg Optimus L3 E400 Users / Photos Showing The History Of Blackberry!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.