Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. (9197 Views)

2015: Northern Youths Vow To Mobilise Support For Jonathan / Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi / 14 Years Since Abacha Departed: Drop A Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by Metallurgist: 8:50pm On Dec 18, 2012
Hmm its always the northerners this and the northerners that well now its being the southerners for a full ten years and all i have to say is for you to look at ur community in general and ask ur self sincerily if 9ja now is better off than ten years ago? And then u know corruption/poverty does not have a religion or tribe

1 Like

Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by Jaykizz(m): 9:03pm On Dec 18, 2012
enigmagu1: He has perform above average despite d security chalenges.. nobody wud av performed beta dan dis not even obama in d kind of country...
I'm sure you were high on something when you posted this.

1 Like

Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by Jaykizz(m): 9:05pm On Dec 18, 2012
enigmagu1: He has perform above average despite d security chalenges.. nobody wud av performed beta dan dis not even obama in d kind of country...
I'm sure you were high on something when you posted this...

1 Like

Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by Jaykizz(m): 9:08pm On Dec 18, 2012
If there is any word worse than 'FAILURE' then I'l give him that.

2 Likes

Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by Elueme: 9:40pm On Dec 18, 2012
The president is on top of the situation. 2013 shall witness an accelerated development and a reinvigorated president. He has used 2012 to build a foundation for the country's economic growth by the different reforms and the unearthening of different areas of scam to the economy. Our economy indices are growing rapidly and the country can comfortably be among the 10 fastest growing economy in the world. A lot needs be done but the president has done litle above average. The security challenges were somtin new to the system why the curtainment took a longer time but the issue is gradually becoming history. As regards corruption, what the president seems to be after is the rewriting of history by blocking avenues for such corruption rather than resorting to vendetta of prosecution/imprisonment, though I am of the opinion that these thieves of our common wealth rot in jail. We should pray for the president for wisdom, courage and protection. A country is not more than the leaders it gets.
Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by tonym1(m): 10:29pm On Dec 18, 2012
VERY POOR, TOO MANY DISASTERS AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW HE IS STILL IN POWER.

CORRUPTION, KILLING, KIDNAPPING ALL ON THE RISE, IT'S ONLY GOD THAT CAN HELP US IN 2013

1 Like

Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by Oluwalala(m): 10:36pm On Dec 18, 2012
GEJ administration is a total sham and a failure, nigeria has never recorded so much death,in one fiscal year ! GEJ has failed as a leader

1 Like

Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by AK481(m): 11:33pm On Dec 18, 2012
I have just counted people's opinion of nairaland.
Those who are in favour of gej leadership style are less than 2%,while those against are overwhelming 98%.I don't need to say much,this have proven the statement;you can fool some people sometime bt can't fool everybody everytime(in particular,labaran maku,oronto,remo,okupe,beaf,mandelabornfool,etc etc).nigerians are wiser now,we will defeat you.

I av 1 question for the 2% in gej's favour;

If u have a company that is run like nigeria,what will you do the md?

1 Like

Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by Localamos(m): 11:51pm On Dec 18, 2012
enigmagu1:

am happy we av wise ppl like u,me, &oda few ppl on nairaland...we no dat he wl handover in 2019 by GOD'S grace...

You are as clueless as that tenant in Aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by Poliz: 12:04am On Dec 19, 2012
This goodluck guy de furk up well well. As fer performance zero na him get..... Nothing to show to ppl talk more of others

1 Like

Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by Jerie(m): 4:01am On Dec 19, 2012
Mistakes like GEJ are reasons why condoms should be free and abortion should be legalized.
Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by osheiduchris: 5:02am On Dec 19, 2012
GEJ has reali tried,lik a sayin goes" uneasy lies d head that wear d crown" nigeria is too lawyless.my candid advice for him is jst for to creat more jobs,creat job security among private organisations,wt this sir pple will want to work wt their might.finally sir-what is ur stand on NMSA? U knw this agency will go along way to sweep youths frm d street.think abt this sir, av ideaful day
Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by Desdola(m): 7:34am On Dec 19, 2012
He has tried despite d security challenges posed by d BH group and incessant kidnapping but i fault him in d issue of power generation, there seems to be no headway.
Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by Ferdinandu(m): 7:58am On Dec 19, 2012
Economy 45%
Corruption 42%
Power 38%
Education 45%
Infrastructure 46%
Security 20%
Employment 35%
Foreign Policy 55%
Agriculture 46%
Transportation 42%
Rural Development 41%

If you continue like this pls Don't think about 2015
Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by Ferdinandu(m): 8:04am On Dec 19, 2012
Metallurgist: Hmm its always the northerners this and the northerners that well now its being the southerners for a full ten years and all i have to say is for you to look at ur community in general and ask ur self sincerily if 9ja now is better off than ten years ago? And then u know corruption/poverty does not have a religion or tribe

Please can you guys drop the issue of North verses South and think more of Effective and Non effective Leadership
Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by specialmati(m): 9:08am On Dec 19, 2012
Ozovehe65: Well, all i can say now is we jst need to pray 4 him, cos i feel dat d pple around him and PDPare d ones misleading him.
lipsrsealed
Ozovehe65: Well, all i can say now is we jst need to pray 4 him, cos i feel dat d pple around him and PDPare d ones misleading him.
den his a fool if he hv allowed pple around him and pdp 2 hv misleads himm.rubish
Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by sashbaby(f): 9:48am On Dec 19, 2012
not to contest 2015 elections.
Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by vizboy(m): 9:54am On Dec 19, 2012
You did your best hope 2013 would be better so we keep going upward
Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by mAdBulleT(m): 4:01pm On Dec 20, 2012
GEJ, has promised to pay the NITEL staffs and other retired civil servants their salary arrears,... I hope it would be done before 2013. OR ebi like say dem want to tell us another toly again o
Re: Drop A Comment For Jonathan For His 2012 Performance. by Azukaemyahooc: 4:58pm On Dec 21, 2012
The president has done fairly well judging from the fact that Nigeria is a very complex nation to govern .
But I want to travel home for new year I am afraid , I hope he will not increase fuel price , considering the
fact that January is very close (January 2nd ) . Please some one help me I need to know . I do not have good phone to sale for transportation .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Buhari Resolved APC Crisis In 2 Weeks While Insecurity Festers / Don’t Threaten Those Who Support Tinubu, Atiku – Ohanaeze Cautions Igbo Youth / Picture of President 'yar Adua With Ahmadinejad In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.