Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,892 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published (22194 Views)

See How Nigeria First Gay Pastor Rev Jide Macaulay Is Preparing 4 Valentine(pics / World’s First Gay Bible 'queen James ' Published / World's First GAY BIBLE Has Been Published With Verses That Promote Same Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published by pastie(m): 4:15pm On Dec 18, 2012
sadeiyare:

Just wait till you start seeing gay pastors buying private jets lol
my broda notin
we no go see 4 dis endtime wooo
Re: World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published by caukerzee(m): 4:20pm On Dec 18, 2012
Only people who dont study the book of revelation would be suprised by this. The church is attacked from inside and outside. I am not worried only concerned, only religous people would be worried. I am not religous but spiritual. People mis use the word christian too often. Christian means Christ like, and if you dont act like christ, you are not one. It only amuses me when i see people calling some random drunkard a christian.

1 Like

Re: World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 18, 2012

LoL@This Webpage Gifs, The Mj Gif is Epic.
Re: World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published by Lovine: 4:26pm On Dec 18, 2012
ALLAH ARKBAH HEAD MOST ROLLS FOT INSULTING ALLAH'S HOLY WORD
Re: World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published by lafuria1(m): 4:27pm On Dec 18, 2012
Lovine: ALLAH ARKBAH HEAD MOST ROLLS FOT INSULTING ALLAH'S HOLY WORD

fail
Re: World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published by Revolva(m): 4:32pm On Dec 18, 2012
That's the reason why I have always supported that even the KJV Bible was never the true word of God now na QJV now so christains una don see wetin the people wey give una religion dey take una play - all fairy tales hahaha
Re: World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published by andyanders: 4:32pm On Dec 18, 2012
danielonyisi: [color=#990000][/color]GAY BETTER THAN KILLING AND BOMBING.

I guess you are one and should repent since you say gay is better than killing and bombing. God is watching you.

2 Likes

Re: World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published by oobim(m): 4:39pm On Dec 18, 2012
Ozonna:

So do you think its time for we Christians to be radically violent

The sad sad part of this is that in no distant future, people will be reading this Queens bible as the original bible and our King James Bible will be thrown to the museum and labeled as fake(God forbid). There's need for true revival worldwide.
Did u say d original bible wil b thrown in d museum n labeled as fake?IMPOSSIBLE!Trust me,in no distant time,dat queen james abi na queen eliza bible wil b thrown away by its g.ay readers,jus like others befor it.God sabi those who serve Him spiritualy n truthfuly,dats my joy.religion aint gona save noone.
Re: World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published by rabzy: 4:41pm On Dec 18, 2012
it still does not change the 'guilty feelings'. The feminist first wrote theirs, here we have the gays, soon the kleptos, nymphos, schizos, killer-psychos, sado-masos, coprophilias and other people with deviant and abhorrent behaviors. but it does not change anything.

They should just create their reigion, write their books and then convert people into it. i think thats faster and easier.
Re: World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published by sylve11: 4:55pm On Dec 18, 2012
dederocs:
Your post makes no sense,will it make any difference if christians turn violent-no...even if muslims use all their men as suicide bombers and killers,there will still be pagans till the end of time.

Shut up jor! The guy make sense die! cool
Re: World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published by chakula: 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2012
danielonyisi: [color=#990000][/color]GAY BETTER THAN KILLING AND BOMBING.

On what aspect? and what exactly happened the the people of Lot then? just want to be curious.
Re: World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 18, 2012
1 of the reasons y muslims kill Christians. No respect for God. Even gay muslims can't try dis. The world is coming to an end. Repent nd save urself
Re: World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published by oluMyderz(m): 4:59pm On Dec 18, 2012
No falsehood can approach it (QUR'AN) From before or behind it. It is sent down by One Full of Wisdom, Worthy of all Praise. Qur'an 41:42).
ALLAH'S TRUTH IS FULLY GUARDED ON ALL SIDES. NO ONE CAN GET THE BETTER OF IT BY ATTACKING IT FROM OR BEHIND IT,OPENLY OR SECRETLY,OR IN ANY WAY WHATEVER. ALHAMDULILAH, AM A MUSLIM!

4 Likes

Re: World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 18, 2012
The Gay bible will only be valid for the perverts , they cannot corrupt the true church because the true church rejects outright such abnormal behavior.

We should all be concerned and this includes Muslims and others who consider this type of behavior as deviant. Because this is what they will teach our children in schools, clubs and the work place , that to be gay is acceptable and not at all unnatural.

The gays are becoming more and more militant just like the atheist and they attack Christianity almost always , which really tells us their source, SATAN. His time is short and he is throwing in everything into the fight , while Christians sleep and slumber in their lust for wealth and material things.

Come out of Babylon , come out of the corrupt system of this world by dedicating your heart, bodies and souls to God, don't linger in the valley of decision, do it now before you are sucked into the cesspool of worldly filth.

1 Like

Re: World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 18, 2012
oluMyderz: No falsehood can approach it (QUR'AN) From before or behind it. It is sent down by One Full of Wisdom, Worthy of all Praise. Qur'an 41:42).
ALLAH'S TRUTH IS FULLY GUARDED ON ALL SIDES. NO ONE CAN GET THE BETTER OF IT BY ATTACKING IT FROM OR BEHIND IT,OPENLY OR SECRETLY,OR IN ANY WAY WHATEVER. ALHAMDULILAH, AM A MUSLIM!

The so called gay Christians having a gay Bible is a testament that being Gay is not of God according to the scriptures
This is a good development because they have further made themselves out not to be Christians by changing the texts that condemn homosexuality
There are now so called gay mosques,let us watch and see what they will do with anti gay Koran texts so don't rejoice yet
A few years ago you would have boasted that no Muslims would come out openly proclaiming to be gays but today not only do they have mosques,they also match in parades
Does that make gay acceptable in Islam?
Anyone can write a book and call it whatever they wish
I can compile a book now and call it babyosisi Koran,does that change anything?
I was waiting to hear you folks gloat and you never disappoint

1 Like

Re: World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published by WebsiteDesigner: 5:15pm On Dec 18, 2012
Father forgive them for they know not what they do!
Re: World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published by BeraBera(f): 5:18pm On Dec 18, 2012
Why are they toying with the wrath of God? They better repent. Is it not enough for them to practise homosexuality? Now they translate the Unbiased Word Of God to suit their sinful desires.
It's a pity
Re: World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 18, 2012
1 Corinthians 6:9-10 (NIV) 9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

1 Like

Re: World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published by israel007: 5:32pm On Dec 18, 2012
hahahaha. laugh wan injure me for here o.

we need ask you where you get this pic from so soon o.

*wink

Okija_juju: So this guy go see church attend!! grin grin
Re: World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published by Sike(m): 5:36pm On Dec 18, 2012
SMH for una.
Re: World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 18, 2012
frosbel: 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 (NIV) 9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

I guess that portion is missing in their Queen Luscious Bible hehehehehe
Re: World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published by israel007: 5:43pm On Dec 18, 2012
nigerian politicians go so write bible to tell us say suffering the masses no be sin.
Re: World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 18, 2012
babyosisi:

I guess that portion is missing in their Queen Luscious Bible hehehehehe

That they had to write a new bible from scratch is enough evidence to prove that the Holy Bible is totally against their strange behaviour , otherwise there would have been no need to change the Holy Bible in it's current format.

Here is another one from the ERV Bible version, quite damning to the Gays :

"26 Because people did those things, God left them and let them do the shameful things they wanted to do. Women stopped having natural s.ex with men and started having s.ex with other women. 27 In the same way, men stopped having natural s.ex with women and began wanting each other all the time. Men did shameful things with other men, and in their bodies they received the punishment for those wrongs. " - Romans 1:26-27
Re: World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published by tantan: 5:49pm On Dec 18, 2012
The bible is equipped with man made laws. The only clean and unchanged scripture is the QUR'AN

1 Like

Re: World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published by malele(m): 5:55pm On Dec 18, 2012
Ibanga p: Go nd try dat wit d Koran, nd be prepared 4 WorldWar 3.

hahahahahhahyahahhahahah
Re: World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 18, 2012
tantan: The bible is equipped with man made laws. The only clean and unchanged scripture is the QUR'AN

what laws do you have in the Quran that can match the ten commandments in the old testament bible or the beatitudes in the new testament bible ?

Don't even start before we open a can of worms here !
Re: World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published by Geewan(m): 6:10pm On Dec 18, 2012
frosbel:

what laws do you have in the Quran that can match the ten commandments in the old testament bible or the beatitudes in the new testament bible ?

Don't even start before we open a can of worms here !

Please remind me what the first commandment says. No pun intended.
Re: World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published by Excel23: 6:14pm On Dec 18, 2012
Re: World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published by advocate666: 6:32pm On Dec 18, 2012
AT LAST!

Thank you Satan.
Re: World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published by Agiliti(m): 6:36pm On Dec 18, 2012
if there are so many versions of this bible, i guess the gays have a right to create their own... by the way, wasn't king james himself gay?
Re: World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published by kheart(m): 6:40pm On Dec 18, 2012
Hmmm i m nt a xtian bt dis is nt right
Re: World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published by caukerzee(m): 6:48pm On Dec 18, 2012
tantan: The bible is equipped with man made laws. The only clean and unchanged scripture is the QUR'AN
Illitrate. This doesn't change anything. Everyone could write a book. I could as well write my own and name it Gay quaran but it still doesnt change anything. Dont decive yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele / Woman Worshiping God Without Hands And Legs / My Friend Hates God. Don't Know What To Do. Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.