Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,584 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Without This Love Potion(juju/jazz) No Man Is Ready To Marry You!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Without This Love Potion(juju/jazz) No Man Is Ready To Marry You!!! (1769 Views)

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Without This Love Potion(juju/jazz) No Man Is Ready To Marry You!!! by BossLadyDiana(f): 12:46pm On Dec 18, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
"Like seriously,you would never get a man to marry you without this African magic".
The voice of sister shade reverberated through my subconscious as my eyes met hers locking gaze for a brief moment while I walked down the aisle, all dressed up in my glittering immaculate wedding gown eager to pledge my love to the man would be my husband few minutes after. As she stared on I could feel the longing in her eyes as she openly lusted over what I had going for me, I was oblivious to her thoughts at that point in time but what I felt reverberating in my head was her boastful statement that got me confused in my formative years. As I listened to her conversation with my eldest sister who was her close friend, for the first time in my life I was faced with a dilemma deciding the path to toe. I naively believed her when she argued with my sis making her see reasons why they both needed to embrace the "Love potion" Logic which she personally benefited a whole lot from as she boasted, all she repeatedly said with resounding laughter was " seriously Claudia, no man would dream of getting married to you except with the help of this stuff"
"juju you mean" my sister pointed out in a rage
"jazz, juju, Whatever" na you sabi seeing my sister wasnt interested made her drop the topic.

Though not one to be regarded as beautiful she had an array of men licking from the palm of her hands, struggling to do her biddings no matter how outrageous they seemed she was a "big girl" by all standards and the perfect role model for the young me.

As I walked down the aisle 15years down the lane all I could do was smile to myself as I recollected vividly all she said while eavesdropping, mysteriously all her bevy of toasters and "mugus" seemed no where to be found she looked flabby,obessed and worn out, with age telling greatly on her Sister Claudia, my sister who she boasted to had been married some 12years back with four cute kids to show for it.

If all her supposed super jazz could earn her was loneliness, sadness with no man to call her own and no kid to call her mummy even though she looked every inch like a mummy. As I engaged in a mind battle with my subconscious all I could rhetorically ask was: IS IT REALLY WORTH IT AFTER ALL ?
WILL TYING A MAN OR WOMAN DOWN WITH DIABOLICAL MEANS GUARANTEE YOU A LIFE TIME OF HAPPINESS ?

Love is a sacred thing thus no supernatural force can accelerate its success in the life of any mortal.
The echoing voice of the Pastor interrupted my thoughts, startling me "miss --- do you take mr --- to be your lawfully wedded husband ?" he asked again I paused for a second, hoping to regain composure even as perfect silence enveloped the audience as they appeared confused at my delay.

"Yes yes" I stammered, looking at my husband, "Yes I do "everyone clapped excitedly in unison.

"You may now kiss your bride"
feeling my husband's lips on mine made me abandon my amebo deviation chit chat, permit me to continue after my honey moon #wink# .........(to be continued).
Re: Without This Love Potion(juju/jazz) No Man Is Ready To Marry You!!! by AbdulAdam56(m): 1:08pm On Dec 18, 2012
BossLadyDiana: [color=#990000][/color]
"Like seriously,you would never get a man to marry you without this African magic".
The voice of sister shade reverberated through my subconscious as my eyes met hers locking gaze for a brief moment while I walked down the aisle, all dressed up in my glittering immaculate wedding gown eager to pledge my love to the man would be my husband few minutes after. As she stared on I could feel the longing in her eyes as she openly lusted over what I had going for me, I was oblivious to her thoughts at that point in time but what I felt reverberating in my head was her boastful statement that got me confused in my formative years. As I listened to her conversation with my eldest sister who was her close friend, for the first time in my life I was faced with a dilemma deciding the path to toe. I naively believed her when she argued with my sis making her see reasons why they both needed to embrace the "Love potion" Logic which she personally benefited a whole lot from as she boasted, all she repeatedly said with resounding laughter was " seriously Claudia, no man would dream of getting married to you except with the help of this stuff"
"juju you mean" my sister pointed out in a rage
"jazz, juju, Whatever" na you sabi seeing my sister wasnt interested made her drop the topic.

Though not one to be regarded as beautiful she had an array of men licking from the palm of her hands, struggling to do her biddings no matter how outrageous they seemed she was a "big girl" by all standards and the perfect role model for the young me.

As I walked down the aisle 15years down the lane all I could do was smile to myself as I recollected vividly all she said while eavesdropping, mysteriously all her bevy of toasters and "mugus" seemed no where to be found she looked flabby,obessed and worn out, with age telling greatly on her Sister Claudia, my sister who she boasted to had been married some 12years back with four cute kids to show for it.

If all her supposed super jazz could earn her was loneliness, sadness with no man to call her own and no kid to call her mummy even though she looked every inch like a mummy. As I engaged in a mind battle with my subconscious all I could rhetorically ask was: IS IT REALLY WORTH IT AFTER ALL ?
WILL TYING A MAN OR WOMAN DOWN WITH DIABOLICAL MEANS GUARANTEE YOU A LIFE TIME OF HAPPINESS ?

Love is a sacred thing thus no supernatural force can accelerate its success in the life of any mortal.
The echoing voice of the Pastor interrupted my thoughts, startling me "miss --- do you take mr --- to be your lawfully wedded husband ?" he asked again I paused for a second, hoping to regain composure even as perfect silence enveloped the audience as they appeared confused at my delay.

"Yes yes" I stammered, looking at my husband, "Yes I do "everyone clapped excitedly in unison.

"You may now kiss your bride"
feeling my husband's lips on mine made me abandon my amebo deviation chit chat, permit me to continue after my honey moon #wink# .........(to be continued).
grin
Re: Without This Love Potion(juju/jazz) No Man Is Ready To Marry You!!! by larrymoore(m): 1:34pm On Dec 18, 2012
Exposè
Re: Without This Love Potion(juju/jazz) No Man Is Ready To Marry You!!! by BossLadyDiana(f): 6:53pm On Dec 18, 2012
U can say that again some things just needs to be exposed
larrymoore: Exposè

(1) (Reply)

When You Find Out That Your 'ex' Spies On You? / Dealing With A Jealous Girlfriend / See My Pains Nd Frustration On This Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.