Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,988 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Touts On Edo Highways - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Touts On Edo Highways (6693 Views)

Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki / Biafra View On Edo State / Social Media Reactions To Aisha Buhari Statement On Edo Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Touts On Edo Highways by Upright750: 4:48pm On Dec 19, 2012
Those people are very wicked people . believe me ,They got hold of me on 15th August this year at Benin by pass . they kept me and my friend for over 2 hours at the end we paid 15k naira. those guys are well organize criminals because as we was doing it with them. some police patrol came there and just hail them and go their way.. infarct before you knew it they will just call a state own toying van to toy your car, claiming that state government knew about their criminal act. But since i got the experience when getting to that point i will just speed up because once you speed up they will remove the damn thing off your way. That is the only way out.
Re: Touts On Edo Highways by Upright750: 5:02pm On Dec 19, 2012
The issue is that you pass there before 10 to 11 AM or from 3 pm up you will not see them. they knew the exact time for rushing private cars. they are always at the two by pass either going to ASABA or AKURE you will see them. they normally hide themselves at the very sharp corner of the 2 by pass. once you car is coming down they will all jump out like wolves . like i said before. the only remedy is high your speed and drive off. before they knew some people are awe of them. they are after J J C . they have tout that can speak yoruba,ibo,and even Calaba. and housa. one told me that he live in Lagos cantonment Army barracks for years. you need to see ruff he look. you don't need any one to tell you to settle them and go ur way because at the end if you dont settle them. they might thief and walk away freely because no one with you guys there.
Re: Touts On Edo Highways by seanet01: 7:01pm On Dec 19, 2012
Upright750: Those people are very wicked people . believe me ,They got hold of me on 15th August this year at Benin by pass . they kept me and my friend for over 2 hours at the end we paid 15k naira. those guys are well organize criminals because as we was doing it with them. some police patrol came there and just hail them and go their way.. infarct before you knew it they will just call a state own toying van to toy your car, claiming that state government knew about their criminal act. But since i got the experience when getting to that point i will just speed up because once you speed up they will remove the damn thing off your way. That is the only way out.
Fifteen thousand? What a monumental liar you are.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking! Police Shoot Ipob Members Selling Biafran Flag In P/h, Arrest Many Now / SDP Dissociates The Party From The Endorsement Of Atiku / Kano People Wear Pampas On Their Nose To Mock Tinubu After Campaign (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.