Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Earn $200 Daily With Your Lazy Facobook Account! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Earn $200 Daily With Your Lazy Facobook Account! (1834 Views)

When Is Your Lazy Day / The Best Jobs For Smart, But Lazy People / Discover How You Can Earn $200 Daily Supporting Your Favourite Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn $200 Daily With Your Lazy Facobook Account! by miccent: 1:25pm On Dec 18, 2012
Would you like to know how iI made $200 daily using only my

facebook without paying a dime? If so, signify your interest to

order for the guide to make thus also work for you. It is very

easy to do, I guarantee that. PRICE: N750 FOR THE FIRST 10 TO

SHOW INTEREST
TEXT: FB INTEREST, YOUR NAME AND EMAIL TO 07061519396 or 07032616537 TO GET

FUTHER DETAILS.
OFFER CLOSES SOONEST!
Re: Earn $200 Daily With Your Lazy Facobook Account! by vin4ever(m): 7:02pm On Dec 18, 2012
OK, u are earning $200 daily. . . . Give us the info free or forget am jare . . .
Re: Earn $200 Daily With Your Lazy Facobook Account! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 18, 2012
miccent:

SHOW INTEREST

FUTHER DETAILS.
OFFER CLOSES SOONEST!
soonest is too long, close am now now.

1 Like

Re: Earn $200 Daily With Your Lazy Facobook Account! by hillus: 9:53am On Dec 19, 2012
You can also make money through information using facebook as your medium, THis can be done by marketing of E- books by great authors to your friends and groups and also using various forums such as NL.

obtain 21 ebooks on various topics and by great author such as brian tracy, Donald trump many others @ http://focfunds..com/ for just a little support from you.

I got mine own and imagine you sell those ebooks for minimum of $10 per each that should give about $210
Re: Earn $200 Daily With Your Lazy Facobook Account! by Paulipopor: 4:42pm On Dec 19, 2012
miccent:

SHOW INTEREST

FUTHER DETAILS.
OFFER CLOSES SOONEST!
you're earning 200 dollars everyday and you still want 750. Na wah oh. Why don't you just post d info here so that everyone will benefit from ur generous offer? If i can actually make 200 dollars everyday for 5 consecutive days. I can afford to give you 600dollars. Think am!
Re: Earn $200 Daily With Your Lazy Facobook Account! by chemicstein: 5:01pm On Dec 19, 2012
See dis mugu! We resemble maga 4 ur eyeu d mek $200 a day..roughly 30k a day n u cum d interested 4 N750! Mtchweeeee!!!
Re: Earn $200 Daily With Your Lazy Facobook Account! by Adesiji77: 10:15pm On Dec 21, 2012
Facobook or Facebook grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Earn $200 Daily With Your Lazy Facobook Account! by raffite: 8:43am On Dec 24, 2012
Why are you guys embarrassing the guy? Na only him be the thief wen dey here? Oya my guy, disappoint them by posting it free. Let them know it is true that you make $200 daily and you don't really need their N750.
Re: Earn $200 Daily With Your Lazy Facobook Account! by miccent: 2:59pm On Dec 24, 2012
You guy are so funny, you are still here fighting with ordinary text while am still making my cool cash FACEBOOK. Other wise guys and girls like you have gotten this ebook even for free and many have started making their money. Pity you, if u are not interested you leave the offer for those who needs it and find something lucreative to do.. U want this ebook for free that interesting. IF U WANT TO HAVE WHAT IS GOOD U PAY THE PRICE... Thanks HAVE A NICE TIME....
Re: Earn $200 Daily With Your Lazy Facobook Account! by deviduff(m): 3:09am On Dec 26, 2012
miccent: You guy are so funny, you are still here fighting with ordinary text while am still making my cool cash FACEBOOK. Other wise guys and girls like you have gotten this ebook even for free and many have started making their money. Pity you, if u are not interested you leave the offer for those who needs it and find something lucreative to do.. U want this ebook for free that interesting. IF U WANT TO HAVE WHAT IS GOOD U PAY THE PRICE... Thanks HAVE A NICE TIME....

We say we won't pay na. Na by force? Hungry scammer
Re: Earn $200 Daily With Your Lazy Facobook Account! by Kessyy2k4(m): 6:27am On Dec 26, 2012
miccent: You guy are so funny, you are still here fighting with ordinary text while am still making my cool cash FACEBOOK. Other wise guys and girls like you have gotten this ebook even for free and many have started making their money. Pity you, if u are not interested you leave the offer for those who needs it and find something lucreative to do.. U want this ebook for free that interesting. IF U WANT TO HAVE WHAT IS GOOD U PAY THE PRICE... Thanks HAVE A NICE TIME....
mr scammer i go warning u, evryday 4u bt 1 day u go swallow coakcroch weh big pass ur foolish scammer mouth. Wu tel u say na so dollars de flow 4 fbk. Bros u beta park well o! B4 water pass garri.

(1) (Reply)

First Class Certificate Vs First Class Sabificate. A Study In Civil Engineering. / Is Albert And Benjamin Ross A Good Training Centre For Pm Certification? / Why Do Job Seekers Lie About Their Age?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.