Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Man Irons Face Instead Of Picking-Up Phone - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Irons Face Instead Of Picking-Up Phone (12362 Views)

Indians Worship Toilet Instead Of Using Them. / Fish Raining In Thailand ****instead Of Rain***** ( Pics ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Irons Face Instead Of Picking-Up Phone by Decapo: 9:02pm On Dec 19, 2012
next PLS!!!!!!!!!
Re: Man Irons Face Instead Of Picking-Up Phone by ignis: 9:21pm On Dec 19, 2012
Somebody tell me this is a comedy movie.
Re: Man Irons Face Instead Of Picking-Up Phone by Vincent41(m): 10:46pm On Dec 19, 2012
mitchyy: GISTville

This is possibly, no definitely, one of the dumbest stunts ever.

32 year old Tomas Paczkowski tried to impress his wife, Lila by doing his bit of housework. However, the man lived to regret his good deed as he managed to iron his face when the phone rang. Umm, epic fail!

Tomas who was ironing some clothes when his mobile phone went off, automatically put the device in his hand, ironically a hot iron, to his ears to respond to the call.

The man’s attention was on the boxing match that he was watching while doing the dreaded house job.

After feeling incredible pain, he rushed to the washroom to apply water on his burnt cheek and ears. To add insult to injury, he banged his head against bathroom door as well.

So, now he looks like one of the boxers who has lost his match. He has a bruised eye and a burnt cheek to show for his wee bit of multi-tasking at home.

Crazy funny world we live in!

Source: http://gistville.com/2012/12/crazy-world-man-irons-face-instead-of-picking-up-phone/

dis 1 na small na......for naija to impress ur woman just Cut off ur pennis...lol
Re: Man Irons Face Instead Of Picking-Up Phone by domido(m): 10:46pm On Dec 19, 2012
Makes me remember one of Papa Ajasco's series. Funny though.
Re: Man Irons Face Instead Of Picking-Up Phone by domido(m): 10:46pm On Dec 19, 2012
Makes me remember one of Papa Ajasco series. Funny though.
Re: Man Irons Face Instead Of Picking-Up Phone by murtalaa(m): 10:55pm On Dec 19, 2012
how can we tell this is even true. So, he resumes ironing after bandaging his face, right?
Re: Man Irons Face Instead Of Picking-Up Phone by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 19, 2012
How come after his face had been treated, he was still ironing? Rubbish news
Re: Man Irons Face Instead Of Picking-Up Phone by dljbd1(m): 11:52pm On Dec 19, 2012
it can only happen over there. Not here! Here evry 9ja knows d difference btw iron nd fone....we no gt tym 2 dy carelessly dumb!
Re: Man Irons Face Instead Of Picking-Up Phone by Ayorh4you(m): 6:17am On Dec 20, 2012
Wash!!!
@op: I luk lyk Sikiru or Kamoru 4 ur eyes or are U̶̲̥̅̊ a learner?
Re: Man Irons Face Instead Of Picking-Up Phone by Ayorh4you(m): 7:19am On Dec 20, 2012
Jooooooor oooooooo

Re: Man Irons Face Instead Of Picking-Up Phone by ignis: 8:05am On Dec 20, 2012
dl_jbd: it can only happen over there. Not here! Here evry 9ja knows d difference btw iron nd fone....we no gt tym 2 dy carelessly dumb!
You can say that again.
Re: Man Irons Face Instead Of Picking-Up Phone by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 20, 2012
dramenda: NONSENCE!!! SO HIS PHONE HAS (HANDLE) LIKE HIS IRON.LOOOONSENCE.

NOKIA 3320
Re: Man Irons Face Instead Of Picking-Up Phone by Surjman: 11:59am On Dec 20, 2012
by lookin at dis picture.d story looks shady to me.if he is right handed with d pressing iron on his ryt hand,how comes it was his left chick dat got burnt by d iron.somone shud kindly do d maths for me.or is somone saying when d fone ranged,he crossed d pressin iron to d left hand again in d process of pickin d call?na pur lie
Re: Man Irons Face Instead Of Picking-Up Phone by ignis: 12:05pm On Dec 20, 2012
Surjman: by lookin at dis picture.d story looks shady to me.if he is right handed with d pressing iron on his ryt hand,how comes it was his left chick dat got burnt by d iron.somone shud kindly do d maths for me.or is somone saying when d fone ranged,he crossed d pressin iron to d left hand again in d process of pickin d call?na pur lie
Bro. Nothing is impossible.
Re: Man Irons Face Instead Of Picking-Up Phone by Cutekid54: 12:40pm On Dec 20, 2012
Goldieluks: Multi-tasking is not meant for men, but for women. Ah! cheesy
nw u r freaking me out, so on;y women r meant to multitask n die yl d men r to do 1 afta d oda simply bcuz u bliv we r in freaking mens world sher/ plz lady get off d@ crap n b real we r equal both male n female
Re: Man Irons Face Instead Of Picking-Up Phone by Sexxydivaa: 3:41pm On Dec 20, 2012
anyhow sha na frontpage carry me come ere

(1) (2) (Reply)

11-year-old Boy Fakes Kidnapping So Parents Will Miss Teacher Conference / Study In Ghana Direct Entry No Exam Nigerians / View Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.