Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. (12954 Views)

Apostle J. Ayo Babalola: The Most Used Picture In Nigerian Religious Cycle!!! / Soundbites / Soundbites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by Nobody: 1:13am On Dec 19, 2012
As we were saying

Every evil arrow
Every enemy of progress
Every witch by night or by day
Every demonic manifestations and spiritual manipulations
Die
Die
Die
grin grin grin grin
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by r231(m): 1:13am On Dec 19, 2012
tpia1:

i pity your daughter!!!!

thank you ma

i love my daddy grin grin
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by Nobody: 1:14am On Dec 19, 2012
tpia1:

i pity your daughter!!!!

Die die die
His daughter shall live
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by r231(m): 1:15am On Dec 19, 2012
babyosisi:

Die die die
His daughter shall live

AMENNNNNN
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by Nobody: 1:15am On Dec 19, 2012
r231:

thank you ma

i love my daddy grin grin

You Berra join me to chant die o
See as the woman don begin change to animals in our very before grin grin grin
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by Nobody: 1:16am On Dec 19, 2012
All witches and wizards
All wickedness in high places
In the image of any animals seen and unseen
Die
Die
Die

Somersault and die

Quench
Quench
Quench grin

Electrocute and quench

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by r231(m): 1:19am On Dec 19, 2012
babyosisi: All witches and wizards
All wickedness in high places
Die
Die
Die

Amen
Amen
Amen
Amen

sanboribo cinbobo rakashandirabo...holy ghost fire born them
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by Nobody: 1:21am On Dec 19, 2012
E don die?
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by r231(m): 1:22am On Dec 19, 2012
tpia1:

i pity your daughter!!!!!

do you have one undecided undecided
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by Nobody: 1:23am On Dec 19, 2012
tpia1:

i pity your daughter!!!!!

I say die eeeeeeeeee by fire by thunder
Nothing shall happen to his daughter
She will live to fulfill her years and her destiny in Christ
But you with your wicked spirit and motive
Feeling uncomfortable
Die die die
Die a miserable death with the wickedness in you
Anything you wish for his daughter shall be your portion a million fold

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by r231(m): 1:24am On Dec 19, 2012
tpia1:

yours is on your profile, unfortunately. undecided

i guess you forgot about that when starting the thread to abuse others.

some father. undecided

who did i abuse undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by Nobody: 1:27am On Dec 19, 2012
r231:

who did i abuse undecided undecided

Don't bother asking explanations from a known lunatic
Is this thread related to her disease?
If you did anything why not confront you on the said thread
Why carry it here
The woman is a frank mad woman
I posted die die die and she wants to die

Tilapia. dieeeeeeeeeeee
Yes die
Since the words make you comfortable the only thing left is death
Somersault and die
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by Mogidi: 1:28am On Dec 19, 2012
@tpia1

Please calm down. Everytime I log on, you are either quarelling with someone or quarelling with yourself. Isn't it crazy you berating r231 for daring to be funny.
Give kudos to r231 for what he did for TeHN jare.
With all your religiosity what have you done for hapless Nigerians.

On a more serious note, regarding the issue of logging on, dude you have to look for other hobbies other than trolling. Come on there must be some lush green parks around where you live. Switch off the computer tonight and go take a stroll. If any of your handlers stops you tell them I gave you the night off. Fuukk it.
Don't forget your medication when you come back though (very important). Have fun!!

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by r231(m): 1:29am On Dec 19, 2012
babyosisi:

Don't bother asking explanations from a known lunatic
Is this thread related to her disease?
If you did anything why not confront you on the said thread
Why carry it here
The woman is a frank mad woman
I posted die die die and she wants to die

Tilapia. dieeeeeeeeeeee
Yes die
Since the words make you comfortable the only thing left us death
Somersault and die

just asking maybe we can find a cure for her grin grin
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by Nobody: 1:31am On Dec 19, 2012
Mogidi: @tpia1

Please calm down. Everytime I log on, you are either quarelling with someone or quarelling with yourself. Isn't it crazy you berating r231 for daring to be funny.

On a more serious note, regarding the issue of logging on, dude you have to look for other hobbies other than trolling. Come on there must be some lush green parks around where you live. Switch off the computer tonight and go take a stroll. If any of your handlers stops you tell them I gave you the night off. Fuukk it.
Don't forget your medication when you come back though (very important). Have fun!!

Thank god everyone sees it
Go to the point she came in and started fighting out of nowhere,I have never seen someone so deranged
A frank onyeara that needs to be chained

Tilapia die I say

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by r231(m): 1:33am On Dec 19, 2012
tpia1:

^i pity your daughter!!!!!!!

what a father undecided

she is a woman grin grin grin grin

Mogidi: @tpia1

God Bless bro
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by Nobody: 1:34am On Dec 19, 2012
r231:

just asking maybe we can find a cure for her grin grin

Cure for who
Madness wey don carry am enter main market
She wants to die
Let her die
Die
Die
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by r231(m): 1:35am On Dec 19, 2012
babyosisi:

Cure for who
She wants to die
Let her die
Die
Die

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

"My Haters Are My Advertisers" - T.B Joshua Reveals His Church Secret / Why You Place Your Bible So Close To You On The Bed? / Sunday Morning: How Was Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.