Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,747 members, 7,806,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. (12951 Views)

Apostle J. Ayo Babalola: The Most Used Picture In Nigerian Religious Cycle!!! / Soundbites / Soundbites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by tpia5: 2:19am On Dec 19, 2012
r231:

You still not making sense you dimwit undecided

So are you saying I go to members house to knock on their doors and ask them to come and comment on a thread undecided undecided

Last time I checked, it's a free country and there is still freedom of speech you muppet

you obviously have a cognition problem, too bad for you.

stay in your own section if you have nothing useful to contribute to this one.

or if your madness is extra hungry, go flex your miniscule muscles in muslim section. Sebi you have power?
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by r231(m): 2:20am On Dec 19, 2012
tpia@:

you obviously have a cognition problem, too bad for you.

stay in your own section if you have nothing useful to contribute to this one.

or if your madness is extra hungry, go flex your miniscule muscles in muslim section. Sebi you have power?

Are you sure you don't smoke weed undecided undecided

Seriously
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by tpia5: 2:21am On Dec 19, 2012
go to muslim section if you think you have power nah.

why are you dodging?

i hate cowards who only have mouth when they think they see a soft target.

your so-called tehn has been rubbished, abused and dirtied all over this forum for months by the likes of blazay/callotti/whatever- you dont have to balls to face her, but you have the balls to start threads like this one?
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by r231(m): 2:24am On Dec 19, 2012
tpia@:

why are you dodging?

What the Bleep I am going muslin section for undecided

Do I look like mutallab to you or something undecided
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by tpia5: 2:25am On Dec 19, 2012
if you have balls, go there and start a similar thread.

dont you call yourself a man?
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by r231(m): 2:27am On Dec 19, 2012
tpia@:

why are you dodging?

your so-called tehn has been rubbished, abused and dirtied all over this forum for months by the likes of blazay/callotti/whatever- you dont have to balls to face her, but you have the balls to start threads like this one?

Ibaje eniyan ko da Ise Oluwa duro

Haters dey dia dey look....we still put smile on people's face with or without your contribution

Even GEJ get criticised everyday so what's new undecided

And you called yourself a xtian

Smh
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by r231(m): 2:28am On Dec 19, 2012
tpia@:
if you have balls, go there and start a similar thread.

dont you call yourself a man?

Do you have a boyfriend grin
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by r231(m): 2:31am On Dec 19, 2012
tpia@:
go to muslim section if you think you have power

FYI

Madam HATER

https://www.nairaland.com/1111726/nairaland-end-year-charity-flight/7
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by tpia5: 2:32am On Dec 19, 2012
r231:

Ibaje eniyan ko da Ise Oluwa duro

Haters dey dia dey look....we still put smile on people's face with or without your contribution

Even GEJ get criticised everyday so what's new undecided

And you called yourself a xtian

Smh

why do you not have the balls to face blazay/callotti/whatever, but you think you have balls to start this thread?

can you answer the question, empty head.

you are claiming christian and at the same time inviting witches and nutjobs to your coven, who exactly are you fooling besides yourself?
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by tpia5: 2:32am On Dec 19, 2012
r231:

Do you have a boyfriend grin

do you have balls?
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by tpia5: 2:33am On Dec 19, 2012
r231:

FYI

Madam HATER

https://www.nairaland.com/1111726/nairaland-end-year-charity-flight/7

pm it to blazay/callotti/whatever, m.oron.
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by r231(m): 2:34am On Dec 19, 2012
tpia@:

why do you not have the balls to face blazay/callotti/whatever, but you think you have balls to start this thread?

can you answer the question, empty head.

Where, when undecided undecided

tpia@:

do you have balls?

Open your mouth
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by tpia5: 2:35am On Dec 19, 2012
safe to assume you have none!

you wear skirt and tremble when you see blazay/calotti/whatever, but try to trumpet when she's safely out of sight.

just tie wrapper to your buba already!
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by r231(m): 2:35am On Dec 19, 2012
tpia@:

pm it to blazay/callotti/whatever, m.oron.

I did.......

What's your point undecided
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by tpia5: 2:37am On Dec 19, 2012
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by r231(m): 2:39am On Dec 19, 2012
Why do I need to lie undecided undecided

We reach to everybody for support whenever we need one
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by nep2ra(m): 2:49am On Dec 19, 2012
Isn't there a tilapia fish that should have died by now? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by Nobody: 2:53am On Dec 19, 2012
Na wa o, see how this easy going thread has turned into a war zone! @ Op, I understand your view you are not making fun of Christianity but rather pointing out how religious fanatics quote all these things like that is what shows that you are a real Christian yet their lives don't reflect their chants. By the way I don't think a Christian who feels offended should then resort to insults and name calling. That is not a good way to make your point and it surely isn't Christ like.
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by Nobody: 3:04am On Dec 19, 2012
tatiana009: Na wa o, see how this easy going thread has turned into a war zone! @ Op, I understand your view you are not making fun of Christianity but rather pointing out how religious fanatics quote all these things like that is what shows that you are a real Christian yet their lives don't reflect their chants. By the way I don't think a Christian who feels offended should then resort to insults and name calling. That is not a good way to make your point and it surely isn't Christ like.

My dear o
Na wa o
I thought I was dreaming
Fun thread wey suppose make persin laff but no somebody carry constipation enter am
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by tpia5: 3:15am On Dec 19, 2012
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by Nobody: 3:16am On Dec 19, 2012
Back to topic

My miracle is on the way

This is my year of breakthrough

Everything double double

And lastly
[size=18pt]
die
die
die [/size] grin
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by tpia5: 3:16am On Dec 19, 2012
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by tpia5: 3:18am On Dec 19, 2012
babyosisi: Back to topic

my witchcraft is weakened,I AM A CAPITAL FAIL

This is my year of CAPITAL FAIL

FAILURE double double

And lastly
[size=18pt]
I AM A RAT

I WILL DIE

DIE

DIE
die [/size] grin
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by Nobody: 3:19am On Dec 19, 2012
Still on topic

Fire!

E no go better for you

Get thee behind me satan

Die die die grin
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by Nobody: 3:21am On Dec 19, 2012
Chineke mee
Is there a moderator here at all
See stalker o : shocked shocked shocked

Die die die
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by Nobody: 3:24am On Dec 19, 2012
Still on the topic sound bites by Christians

It shall be well

I bind you

The Lord rebuke you

Die die die grin
Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by Nobody: 3:25am On Dec 19, 2012
nep2ra: Isn't there a tilapia fish that should have died by now? undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Nigerian Religious Soundbites: The Countdown. by tpia5: 3:25am On Dec 19, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Why Many People Pray And Don't Get Answers To Their Prayers? / "My Haters Are My Advertisers" - T.B Joshua Reveals His Church Secret / Why You Place Your Bible So Close To You On The Bed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.