Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Video: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? Nigerians Speak… - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? Nigerians Speak… (9708 Views)

One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? Nigerians Speak… by 190: 4:21pm On Dec 18, 2012
Blackteeth: Only those on free browsing will click on those vidoes.

grin grin grin
Re: Video: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? Nigerians Speak… by bisiswag(f): 4:26pm On Dec 18, 2012
Cheating is sooo complicated that one can never make sense of it' BUT with d dangers associated,its only WISE to stay clear of it.
Re: Video: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? Nigerians Speak… by Shayoo1: 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2012
dl_jbd:
wtf
Did you watch the video?
Re: Video: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? Nigerians Speak… by fyogi007: 5:09pm On Dec 18, 2012
i dont know why we call that cheating?to me it is to be called a backup plan,human cheat when there love is unsure,but love can never be unsure.so for ur guy or girl to cheat on you,know that her/his love isnt sure towards u
Re: Video: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? Nigerians Speak… by dumodust(m): 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2012
cheating cant be defended but sometimes the person involved may have been clobbered into it. When ur partner cheats, look at urself- have u been nagging, wicked, battery, denying them sex as punishment etc... If u do all the above, they may certainly find solace and peace in another's arms.
But if u're giving them the best and they still cheat, the they're sex addicts...simple
Re: Video: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? Nigerians Speak… by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 18, 2012
Abujafood: All cheats are fools men or women!

I totally agree with you.Cheaters are one of the most disgusting human breed.I vehemently believe that all cheats are indeed fools.
Re: Video: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? Nigerians Speak… by vandarsar(m): 6:15pm On Dec 18, 2012
Cheating wit easy bro. It's the intrigue that made it seems so.
It is easier to catch a cheating or pretentious partner than a faithful one.
sexkillz: It is easier to cheat than to remain faithful. So the lazy senseless cowardly ones prefer the easy way out, which is cheating. . .
Re: Video: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? Nigerians Speak… by ebi30(m): 6:16pm On Dec 18, 2012
I look @ cheaters as egocentric pple
Re: Video: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? Nigerians Speak… by gwas(m): 6:16pm On Dec 18, 2012
byvan:

I totally agree with you.Cheaters are one of the most disgusting human breed.I vehemently believe that all cheats are indeed fools.
This post has been hidden
Re: Video: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? Nigerians Speak… by KINGwax(m): 6:40pm On Dec 18, 2012
Curious_city: Did the OP call these people "celebrities"?

I thought I was poor with grammar?

@TOPIC:: Cheating in relationship is a global thing, but Naija own is getting out of hand not because of the above mentioned reasons, but because an average Nigerian is a cheat. From politicians embezzling public fund, contractor collecting money n abandoning d work or over-bloating the quotation, Clergy catching on the weakness/trust of their members to dupe them, civil servant do "pay to play" aka how much be my own, civil servants collecting salaries for doing no job, extortion by our law enforcement officers, businessmen using faulting/manipulated scale to cheat customers, to spouse doing projects they cant tell their partners. We cheat daily in our different jobs. Honesty is alien to most Nigerians, and there can't be any magic to make it different in relationships including marriage.
Unfortunately, it is getting worse by the day!!
mtcheeeew!!!! Upon evrytn u typed, not even a half 'like'.
Anyone wey alwys dey paint naija black as if na we worst pass na comfirm mumu.
Re: Video: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? Nigerians Speak… by KINGwax(m): 6:42pm On Dec 18, 2012
byvan:

sister, wetin na? face ur own na
Re: Video: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? Nigerians Speak… by Curiouscity(m): 6:53pm On Dec 18, 2012
KINGwax: mtcheeeew!!!! Upon evrytn u typed, not even a half 'like'.
Anyone wey alwys dey paint naija black as if na we worst pass na comfirm mumu.

lol, lol; lol: lol.

So you make comments here so people would like. your comment shows how shallow our reasoning are. Yes, I expected such comment because we are afraid to face the truth.
My comment pains you because e touch you well well. Tell me which statement in my comment is not true.

My friend go through all my posts, U'll notice I am consistent in using the collective pronouns - our, us, we- when referring to any Nigerian issue. I am part of the society and I also want to know what to do/change to have a better Nigeria and you are here looking for 'likes'. Na wa oooo. Are you one of the political praise singers?

1 Like

Re: Video: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? Nigerians Speak… by KINGwax(m): 10:24pm On Dec 18, 2012
^^
Smh
Ppl who take a point outta a whole to make name are cowards and want nothin bt cheap popularity.
Stp paintin my country so black! Can u tell me it's nt worse in d states?
A begiii
Re: Video: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? Nigerians Speak… by nollywood20: 10:58pm On Dec 18, 2012
Cheating is witchcraft. I hate adultery so much that I hate the sight of a neighbour who cheats on his wife and beats her. This evil and wicked man from Mbaise in Imo State is even living in the single room apartment of his wife whose family provides for them, because the man is not capable of caring for his family since he spends his money on paying to sleep with girls in cheap hotels. He even cheated on his wife under her nose by sleeping with a shameless girl staying with a neighbour. The dirty girl cannot even be compared to his wife in beauty, carriage and class. In most cases, married men who cheat sleep with girls or women beneath their wives.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? Nigerians Speak… by Curiouscity(m): 11:47pm On Dec 18, 2012
KINGwax: ^^
Smh
Ppl who take a point outta a whole to make name are cowards and want nothin bt cheap popularity.
Stp paintin my country so black! Can u tell me it's nt worse in d states?
A begiii

I can really conclude that U are a clown!! Why must the comparison be with the states as if I am an American. It's like your conscience is worrying U. Confess now or it will be too late.
What is eating U up like this bro?
Re: Video: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? Nigerians Speak… by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 19, 2012
Really can't think of a reasonable excuse for cheating, nope. Loved the perspectives on the video though.
Re: Video: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? Nigerians Speak… by kieryn(f): 2:51am On Dec 19, 2012
The reason why people cheat is because they CAN simply put. Has nothing to do with " being a man" or any of that yeyeness.
Re: Video: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? Nigerians Speak… by mitchyy(f): 10:06am On Jan 04, 2013
People have their various reasons for cheating. Some can't even control it. Its crazy though

(1) (2) (Reply)

Earn $5,000 Per Month Just To Marry An Icelandic Lady / 18+Video: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Boobs Says "Come & Eat Me With Just 20ghc" / I Still Maintain My Stance, 2k Date Is The Cool Date.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.