Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Best Nigeria Internet Network To Watch Videos Online - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Best Nigeria Internet Network To Watch Videos Online (1676 Views)

Unable To Watch Videos On Youtube / Onspeed Internet Network Accelerator / Google Plans Wireless Internet Network To Cover Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Nigeria Internet Network To Watch Videos Online by abuc: 2:28pm On Dec 18, 2012
I've been having the Intention to sign up to some Online Training but wonder's
which Network will enable me watch the Video Training Effortlessly. WE all know
what the average Internet speed is in Nigeria. Can you advice me on the Network
I can use to watch Videos from Lynda.com or any application that could speed up
Video Streaming.
Re: Best Nigeria Internet Network To Watch Videos Online by Ralphjoe(m): 8:20pm On Dec 18, 2012
I'll recommend Airtel for you, the speed is the best in Nigeria & it doesn't disappoint at all
Re: Best Nigeria Internet Network To Watch Videos Online by abuc: 10:28am On Dec 19, 2012
Ralphjoe: I'll recommend Airtel for you, the speed is the best in Nigeria & it doesn't disappoint at all
Ok, But I think it may consume so much Bandwidth to Watch Videos Online.
Re: Best Nigeria Internet Network To Watch Videos Online by Xpset: 10:04pm On Dec 21, 2012
abuc:
Ok, But I think it may consume so much Bandwidth to Watch Videos Online.

just say you want to watch video online free. rubbish
Re: Best Nigeria Internet Network To Watch Videos Online by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 24, 2012
Xpset:

just say you want to watch video online free. rubbish
just say you don't know what the OP is talking about foool. Guy just find a way to use pd proxy of sandwich vpn its fast and unlimited. You won't have problem with streaming videos from Lynda.com.

(1) (Reply)

Cool Tricks You Can Try With Google / Dell Laptop D505 Wont Power Up But Flashes Lights For 4 Seconds / My Positive Experience With Aliexpress.com Free Shipping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.