Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

If You A Christain In D North Would You Go To Church On Xmas And New Year Eve? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You A Christain In D North Would You Go To Church On Xmas And New Year Eve? (540 Views)

Church Locks Out Commercial Sex Workers From New Year’s Eve Service / Pastor Enters Into Church On A Hoverboard (Photos) / See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You A Christain In D North Would You Go To Church On Xmas And New Year Eve? by adonisyung(m): 4:15pm On Dec 18, 2012
Following the bombing of churches and killing of Christians in north,,,will you risk going to church this festive period?
Re: If You A Christain In D North Would You Go To Church On Xmas And New Year Eve? by Akshow: 4:44pm On Dec 18, 2012
I'm a Christian and in the north and there is no way I'm goin to church 24th and 31st mid night. I'm so praying at home. Beside it is not written in any Where in the bible that you must go for Xmas and Newyear eve. Na naija over religious Sabiness
Re: If You A Christain In D North Would You Go To Church On Xmas And New Year Eve? by adonisyung(m): 5:04pm On Dec 18, 2012
Akshow: I'm a Christian and in the north and there is no way I'm goin to church 24th and 31st mid night. I'm so praying at home. Beside it is not written in any Where in the bible that you must go for Xmas and Newyear eve. Na naija over religious Sabiness
yeah...dats æ gudone if you have ƔΦU̶̲̥̅̊r way plz travel out of there to celebrate it
Re: If You A Christain In D North Would You Go To Church On Xmas And New Year Eve? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 18, 2012
Akshow: I'm a Christian and in the north and there is no way I'm goin to church 24th and 31st mid night. I'm so praying at home. Beside it is not written in any Where in the bible that you must go for Xmas and Newyear eve. Na naija over religious Sabiness

C'mon now, god will protect you. The blood of jesus and all the other fantastic stuff will be covering your church, so no bombs fashioned agaisnt you shall prosper. God can stop boko haram from blowing up a church,so go to church on the 25th and don't forget to be in the lord's house on the 31st.
Re: If You A Christain In D North Would You Go To Church On Xmas And New Year Eve? by engrtee(f): 6:15pm On Dec 18, 2012
Can u die 4 Jesus?
Re: If You A Christain In D North Would You Go To Church On Xmas And New Year Eve? by UyiIredia(m): 6:23pm On Dec 18, 2012
God forbid.
Re: If You A Christain In D North Would You Go To Church On Xmas And New Year Eve? by adonisyung(m): 6:40pm On Dec 18, 2012
engrtee: Can u die 4 Jesus?
does jesus want ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ to die for him?
Re: If You A Christain In D North Would You Go To Church On Xmas And New Year Eve? by adonisyung(m): 6:41pm On Dec 18, 2012
Uyi Iredia: God forbid.
W̶̲̥̅̊e̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅̊i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ God G̶̲̥̅o̶̲̥̅ forbid?

(1) (Reply)

Majority Of Nigerian Christians Are Empty / Paradox Of Our Time - Life's True Story / Seperate Sections For Children In Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.