Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,792 members, 7,798,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? (11804 Views)

Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships / Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? / Who Causes A Breakup In A Relationship? (the Lady,the Guy Or The Devil) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by Goldieluks: 6:40pm On Dec 18, 2012
Morgan1092: Like u hv probs undastandin grammar? D question is Who causes MORE problem.

Re-read my post, you must have a comprehension problem.
How can you know who causes more problem, when it is so obvious that every man/woman is unique?
Even if you should carry out a research, you still wouldn't get to a plausible conclusion,
because every relationship differs.

1 Like

Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by Abujafood: 6:41pm On Dec 18, 2012
It's women you know why?

W - Woe
O - Onto
Man (Woman)

But you can't say the same about men, they're so cool headed! Thank God for men! Even God is a man (we call God Him not she)

3 Likes

Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by hrmkz: 6:50pm On Dec 18, 2012
Morgan1092: More light on ur response
its only a wise way of saying both men and women causes fracas in marriages!
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by dammytosh: 6:54pm On Dec 18, 2012
I do. My wahala is too much. I can look for trouble enh ?

Thanks to my wonderful baby. I so much appreciate her despite my excesses.

"Cos i am in the street like every day, I am sorry for the things i did not say. Like how you are the best in my world and i am so proud to call you my girl."
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by Mavor: 6:56pm On Dec 18, 2012
nollywood20: Who started the first problem?
Adam or Eve?
This sums it up. Nuff said.
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 18, 2012
mondi_cheeks: It's men mostly... Especially the ones on NL ( not all of them though)
1. they want to chase women out of their own league
2. Most of them brag about cheating but they want a faithful woman
3. They talk about dating a Kim k or nicki Minaj's look alike but they don't even live in apartments bigger than any of these ladies bathrooms grin
4. They always have something negative to say about women, but they expect respect from the same women
5. They are always makin noise about marrying the 'wifey material' but once they are married they start chasing the ones that are not wife material undecided
you've summarised the whole thing,you are one of d wisest persons i've come across on nairaland.many of this nairaland men are just a reflection of what many nigerian men are so arrogant,domineering,self conceited,egocentric and chauvenistic.if they have d opportunity,they will bash d likes of successful females who threaten their sick pride and if they see an innocent girl,they are ready to take advantage of her naievity.
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by luvablesam(m): 7:02pm On Dec 18, 2012
mondi_cheeks: It's men mostly... Especially the ones on NL ( not all of them though)
(who does dat in d 21st century? A teen I guess
3. They talk about dating a Kim k or nicki Minaj's look alike but they don't even live in apartments bigger than any of these ladies bathrooms grin(is avin a fantasy a bad tin?)
av u neva tot abt dating dating a Denzel lookalike?
4. They always have something negative to say about women, but they expect respect from the same women
(Both sexes always av negative tins to say abt d opposite sex)
5. They are always makin noise about marrying the 'wifey material' but once they are married they start chasing the ones that are not wife material undecided
(those who do this are fools)by d way out of what contxt ar u speakiin from?
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 18, 2012
Abujafood: It's women you know why?

W - Woe
O - Onto
Man (Woman)

But you can't say the same about men, they're so cool headed! Thank God for men! Even God is a man (we call God Him not she)
see an example of a self conceited human being,like u dont have a mother,whatever happens to d addage that says when u point a finger at a person,d rest faces u,when you say woe unto women remember u are indirectly cursing yourself,you are saying woe unto your mother,woe unto your sisters,woe unto your daughters.people just get reckless with their utterances when they are on nairaland.mshewww
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 18, 2012
Revolva: The women because they all have fish brain !!!!!!laffin in my satas voice * Ho * HO *Ho
meaning the person u lived in her womb for 9 months and the person that nursed you during infancy are part of the people with the fish brain.if so,why are u still alive.smh
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by Abujafood: 7:15pm On Dec 18, 2012
kulyie: see an example of a self conceited human being,like u dont have a mother,whatever happens to d addage that says when u point a finger at a person,d rest faces u,when you say woe unto women remember u are indirectly cursing yourself,you are saying woe unto your mother,woe unto your sisters,woe unto your daughters.people just get reckless with their utterances when they are on nairaland.mshewww

Slow down girl or you'll get High BP! I love my mum and that comment was just a way to pull some legs including yours don't get your mind worked up girl or else you'll be making a mountain out of a mole hill!

So talk true, in your relationship who causes the problem YOU (WOMAN) or your guy (I can only imagine).
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by ektbear: 7:19pm On Dec 18, 2012
3. They talk about dating a Kim k or nicki Minaj's look alike but they don't even live in apartments bigger than any of these ladies bathrooms grin

Hehe cheesy
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by yomanovic: 7:29pm On Dec 18, 2012
binger: The brawls in any r/ship should never be gender limited. U don't absolve men of the blame until you scrutinize the r/ship in question and reach an inference(with cogent reasons),on who is to blame for disharmony.

Thank you very much. The truth is we are all human and I wonder why some people still think the ways OP does.
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 18, 2012
Morgan1092: Men n women who do u tink causes more problem in a relationship (wit reasons).
For me, i tink its women, because d listen 2 alot of gossips, always suspecting d innocent dude n d worst is always demanding 4 financial assistance. Whts urs?

Why do Nigerians ask a lot of dumbb question? And the sight of shitty threads like this on front page makes the forum op, Mr. Osewa and mods even.
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by Morgan1092(m): 7:37pm On Dec 18, 2012
[quote author=REALITY101]

Why do Nigerians ask a lot of dumbb question? And the sight of shitty threads like this on front page makes the forum op, Mr. Osewa and mods even.
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by ujukala: 7:41pm On Dec 18, 2012
It's the men. When caused by the woman, she begs.
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by ManofSteel1: 7:42pm On Dec 18, 2012
The one who cant let go

1 Like

Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 18, 2012
Woe-men
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by Mamacita007(f): 7:44pm On Dec 18, 2012
OP: It depends on d situation. Its more abt attitude or dishonesty than gender.
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 18, 2012
ujukala: It's the men. When caused by the woman, she begs.

Have you ever begged me before now?
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 18, 2012
None of dem(d guy or d lady) causes d problem in a r/ship bt situation n circumstances does.
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by solomonorigbo: 7:53pm On Dec 18, 2012
On my own view I think is women bcs of their jealosy and nagging.
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 18, 2012
Morgan1092: Piss*ing on my father's head... Taaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Good for both of you
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 18, 2012
essy daniels: None of dem(d guy or d lady) causes d problem in a r/ship bt situation n circumstances does.

Are you with us If yes, expatiate tentatively...
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by kaykad: 7:56pm On Dec 18, 2012
[img]It's men mostly... Especially the ones on NL ( not all of them though)
3. They talk about dating a Kim k or nicki Minaj's look alike but they don't even live in apartments bigger than any of these ladies bathrooms
5. They are always makin noise about marrying the 'wifey material' but once they are married they start chasing the ones that are not wife material [/img]

korrect
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by abdulafeez4good: 8:00pm On Dec 18, 2012
all d guys are claiming d@ its d women, well 4 me i'll nt do say so partially. as d leader (guys), we shld tolerate more, otherwise we will b held responsible and blamed for all misunderstandings
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 18, 2012
Questions for the Olympian the Spartans and the titan god's ... Next......
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by HARDDON: 8:06pm On Dec 18, 2012
Different stokes ƒoя different folks. Quite man, troublesome woman, troublesome man, quite woman.

Why do you fink from basic physics, unlike terms attracts? From basic chemistry, all chemical equations must balance out .

And finally , from laws of nature, opposing forces, neutralize out . Daz just d way it goes .

So xpect d heat frm any of the party involved
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 18, 2012
Ladies of course, they have a degree in nagginglism and suspicioulism

1 Like

Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by yuzedo: 8:30pm On Dec 18, 2012
First day I am agreeing with Monday_Chicks.. undecided

Anyway, na Eshu (Devil) dey cause problem for relationships.. No be d man.. grin angry
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by cyara(f): 8:33pm On Dec 18, 2012
binger: The brawls in any r/ship should never be gender limited. U don't absolve men of the blame until you scrutinize the r/ship in question and reach an inference(with cogent reasons),on who is to blame for disharmony.

I like you already for this your answer
Re: Who Causes More Problem In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 18, 2012
nollywood20: Who started the first problem?
Adam or Eve?

You just had to go there, didn't you? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Her Fake Butt Explodes And She Ends Up In Coma!(graphic Photo) / Shocker:boy Fingers Girl In Public,stylishly[picture] / Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.