Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,082 members, 7,807,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Chinese Boy Wins NAFDAC School Essay Competition - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chinese Boy Wins NAFDAC School Essay Competition (11137 Views)

Apply For UBA National Essay Competition 2015 / Chinese Boy Wins NAFDAC School Essay Competition In Abia / Boy Wins Jackpot, Leaves School. What Would You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Boy Wins NAFDAC School Essay Competition by Mavrick2012: 6:49pm On Dec 18, 2012
I dey vex.hw com china go bit us 4 intanatnal afairs,bit us 4 technology,bit us 4 populatn,bit us 4 economy,folow us com our domot com bit us again.I DEY VEX JOOR
Re: Chinese Boy Wins NAFDAC School Essay Competition by donigspain(m): 6:53pm On Dec 18, 2012
Living Word Academy has maintained the status of the 'BEST SCHOOL IN ABA' for over a decade now. They've also represented Abia so well in National Competitions e.g. Cowbell with enough awards to show for it.
The problem lies in their exuberant fees which is far beyond the reach of the common people who certainly make up the majority of the population in Aba. As a church-owned school, I would've expected LWA to be within the reach of the common man.
Anyways, congrats to 'aba chinese'.
Re: Chinese Boy Wins NAFDAC School Essay Competition by bolayei: 6:59pm On Dec 18, 2012
cheksbry: I know the young lad personally,he usually came around with his brothers to play with my siblings!,he has an igbo mom though!,he was born in aba,and has virtually spent most of his life in the city.
Young people should be encouraged to take on such competitons.
My alma mater too..living word. Academy rocks!!!best school in Abia state!!!

That makes him Nigerian not Chinese.., so if i have kids with a non Nigerian that means my children are not Nigerians? My people are wise but so ignorant.
Re: Chinese Boy Wins NAFDAC School Essay Competition by TableLeg(m): 7:04pm On Dec 18, 2012
harlos: Gud for her but no picture undecided
Are you daft?
The post said boy ... OLODO!
Re: Chinese Boy Wins NAFDAC School Essay Competition by harlos: 7:13pm On Dec 18, 2012
Table Leg :

Are you daft?
The post said boy ... OLODO!
what a rhetorical question u asked.
Correct me instead.

Dats typing mistake anyway...
Re: Chinese Boy Wins NAFDAC School Essay Competition by eyzeberg: 7:29pm On Dec 18, 2012
Chinese product.ok o.
Re: Chinese Boy Wins NAFDAC School Essay Competition by Ameboperoo(m): 7:37pm On Dec 18, 2012
The ibo name fit be Chinasa or ..china. Is that why u call him chinese?
Re: Chinese Boy Wins NAFDAC School Essay Competition by saintneo(m): 7:38pm On Dec 18, 2012
[size=58pt]RACISTS! Nigeria is filled with racists![/size]

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Boy Wins NAFDAC School Essay Competition by ujukala: 7:50pm On Dec 18, 2012
Very good.
Re: Chinese Boy Wins NAFDAC School Essay Competition by Gaboma: 8:02pm On Dec 18, 2012
Congrats young chinese! from Gabon.
Re: Chinese Boy Wins NAFDAC School Essay Competition by slimshaddy1: 8:09pm On Dec 18, 2012
Congrats 2 d chinese boy nd naija girl. Dey make me remember my dayz at school
Re: Chinese Boy Wins NAFDAC School Essay Competition by ow11(m): 8:24pm On Dec 18, 2012
If this was a forum with white people making fun of a Nigerian that graduated top of a class with comments like fraudster, drug dealing negro...these same racists belching out chinko, fake products and other disgusting adjectives on here would scream blue murder and pontificate on how hurtful it is..but here they are exposing and celebrating bigotry and unashamed racism..

Wicked People!

4 Likes

Re: Chinese Boy Wins NAFDAC School Essay Competition by taharqa: 8:59pm On Dec 18, 2012
cheksbry: I know the young lad personally,he usually came around with his brothers to play with my siblings!,he has an igbo mom though!,he was born in aba,and has virtually spent most of his life in the city.
Then why did they describe him as JUST Chinese if his mum is Igbo? Dont undastad dat! As far as I am concernd, even if just one of yr grandparents were/are Nigerians and you were born and grew up in d coldest part of Siberia, YOU ARE NIGERIAN tru and tru; as Nigerian as myself whose parents are Nigerians and who was born and spent virtuali all his life here. This chap was born here, grew up here (probably speaks Igbo- d native language his mother) and he is still calld Chinese??.... Anyways, congrats to d young chap; great feat of him...
Re: Chinese Boy Wins NAFDAC School Essay Competition by jmoore(m): 9:14pm On Dec 18, 2012
The kid "raps" in Igbo language, he is Nigerian of a Chinese father. The journalists are not really helping matters in the way they report their news.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Boy Wins NAFDAC School Essay Competition by miky(m): 9:14pm On Dec 18, 2012
Clemzy16: Nigerians and inferiority complex. The dude is obviously a Nigerian with a chinese mother but they're quick to call him chinese just to make him look different.

It goes both ways, not all Nigerians think alike. That said, in the USA a drop of black blood and your considered black! Do you think they feel inferior to blacks??
Re: Chinese Boy Wins NAFDAC School Essay Competition by anitank(f): 9:24pm On Dec 18, 2012
CHINA and ABA sound very familair, it's not hard to imagine why he won undecided grin
Re: Chinese Boy Wins NAFDAC School Essay Competition by temkemol: 10:08pm On Dec 18, 2012
Re: Chinese Boy Wins NAFDAC School Essay Competition by Les: 10:11pm On Dec 18, 2012
guy tell them o, tell them, it's not chem but chen. The dude is not pure chinese but look like a pure chinese. Guy wat set are you?? I attended living world as well, we are probably facebook friends.
Re: Chinese Boy Wins NAFDAC School Essay Competition by Les: 10:20pm On Dec 18, 2012
taharqa: Then why did they describe him as JUST Chinese if his mum is Igbo? Dont undastad dat! As far as I am concernd, even if just one of yr grandparents were/are Nigerians and you were born and grew up in d coldest part of Siberia, YOU ARE NIGERIAN tru and tru; as Nigerian as myself whose parents are Nigerians and who was born and spent virtuali all his life here. This chap was born here, grew up here (probably speaks Igbo- d native language his mother) and he is still calld Chinese??.... Anyways, congrats to d young chap; great feat of him...
The guy is 100000% correct, is it now dat you know dat nigerian journalism sucks?? I know d dude, chen not chem personally too cos living word is my alma mata, he's my junior. He de blow igbo wella cos his mum is from abia. One tin i like about him and his siblings is dat there's notin african about them except there middle names, they look very foreign in every aspect!! am proud to be a student of living word, Emma okorie, d founder, rocks!!!
Re: Chinese Boy Wins NAFDAC School Essay Competition by Abrantie: 10:34pm On Dec 18, 2012
Look at these foolish Nigerians congratulating a CHINESE for doing well in THEIR secondary school. Fuckn chinko worshipers.

Hey! Chinese don't peak ENGLISH, so how the fvkk did that happen?
Re: Chinese Boy Wins NAFDAC School Essay Competition by tpia1: 11:02pm On Dec 18, 2012
bolayei:

That makes him Nigerian not Chinese.., so if i have kids with a non Nigerian that means my children are not Nigerians? My people are wise but so ignorant.

Your kids will be non- nigerian nigerian.
Re: Chinese Boy Wins NAFDAC School Essay Competition by Les: 11:33pm On Dec 18, 2012
Abrantie: Look at these foolish Nigerians congratulating a CHINESE for doing well in THEIR secondary school. Fuckn chinko worshipers.

Hey! Chinese don't peak ENGLISH, so how the fvkk did that happen?
wat's wrong it wit you?? You didnt even investigate, u are here calling ppl foolish. D dude is no pure chinese, i think you are d one who's not just foolish but very foolish!

1 Like

Re: Chinese Boy Wins NAFDAC School Essay Competition by ekea2001: 5:35am On Dec 19, 2012
They also run Rhema University.I mean Living world.
Re: Chinese Boy Wins NAFDAC School Essay Competition by mamagee3(f): 6:02am On Dec 19, 2012
Congratulations to him
Re: Chinese Boy Wins NAFDAC School Essay Competition by nagoma(m): 6:20am On Dec 19, 2012
Chinese race tough o! They still dey aba? I wonder how many times this boy was kidnapped .
Re: Chinese Boy Wins NAFDAC School Essay Competition by Emmy9ite(m): 8:44am On Dec 19, 2012
Congrats boy, more grease to your elbow.
Re: Chinese Boy Wins NAFDAC School Essay Competition by Mustay(m): 12:38pm On Dec 19, 2012
jmoore: The journalists are not really helping matters in the way they report their news.
Exactly. They only seem to care about reckless headlines.

Well, na the same Nigeria wey wan paper trace ALUU4 to BH. Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Horrifically Sad Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World / Check Ur Name For Delsu 1st Batch List / Does FUTO Offer Medicine And Surgery For Admission?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.