Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Rihanna Acquires $12 Million Mansion In Los Angeles [PHOTOS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Acquires $12 Million Mansion In Los Angeles [PHOTOS] (15268 Views)

Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) / Dede-One-Day Lying In State In His Mansion In Imo Ahead Of Burial Tomorrow -pics / Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rihanna Acquires $12 Million Mansion In Los Angeles [PHOTOS] by EteFlexible: 11:10am On Dec 19, 2012
huh!!! You are beautiful like a diamond in the sky, beautiful house..

Re: Rihanna Acquires $12 Million Mansion In Los Angeles [PHOTOS] by sholasho(m): 11:36am On Dec 19, 2012
@omojesu Please you need to change your OT
Re: Rihanna Acquires $12 Million Mansion In Los Angeles [PHOTOS] by NEROSKY(m): 11:38am On Dec 19, 2012
shocked shocked shocked

[size=20pt]wey i neva chop since morning[/size] angry
Re: Rihanna Acquires $12 Million Mansion In Los Angeles [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 19, 2012
cnmcfkr
Re: Rihanna Acquires $12 Million Mansion In Los Angeles [PHOTOS] by kingsceemark(m): 12:05pm On Dec 19, 2012
blink182: Nice pad
THE house look like sea port
Re: Rihanna Acquires $12 Million Mansion In Los Angeles [PHOTOS] by kingsceemark(m): 12:18pm On Dec 19, 2012
I go snatch dis girl 4rm chris brown grin grin
Re: Rihanna Acquires $12 Million Mansion In Los Angeles [PHOTOS] by dickhardener: 12:45pm On Dec 19, 2012
The same $12million they sell a peice of silly land in banana island Lagos Nigeria. What an exagerrated hype in Nigeria's real estate.

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Acquires $12 Million Mansion In Los Angeles [PHOTOS] by sharwn: 1:07pm On Dec 19, 2012
shocked shocked shocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No be Joke i gast Shine like DIAMONDS too even brighter lipsrsealed
Re: Rihanna Acquires $12 Million Mansion In Los Angeles [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 19, 2012
jeezybuck:

YOU JUST MADE MY DAY

This is so hilarious. I laughed real hard with evidence of tears
Re: Rihanna Acquires $12 Million Mansion In Los Angeles [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 19, 2012
Okija_juju: Rihanna showing her Father and mother the house papers..

This is so hilarious. I laughed real hard with evidence of tears

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Acquires $12 Million Mansion In Los Angeles [PHOTOS] by Parisfran(f): 2:26pm On Dec 19, 2012
The most wonderfully thing about this post is that someone is hiding some really unwanted comments. I'm really tired of seeing things like 'how does it affect the price of garri'. Thumbs up to the mods.

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Acquires $12 Million Mansion In Los Angeles [PHOTOS] by debbyblaze: 2:51pm On Dec 19, 2012
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
slap1: That's the way big gals attract attention. *Someone should tell Tonto Dike*
grin grin grin grin True i agree wiv you tell all this Broke naija artists to STFU... always talking bout "how much they got" undecided Ms POKO and all her Millionaire wannabe's broke asses shld knw what ppl mean when they talk abt having money...and stop givin us dt #BS# tongue[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Rihanna Acquires $12 Million Mansion In Los Angeles [PHOTOS] by mhuyil: 3:18pm On Dec 19, 2012
I wanted to play football when I was young (was the best among my peers then) but my parents would not understand... Now I am a banker cry grin
Re: Rihanna Acquires $12 Million Mansion In Los Angeles [PHOTOS] by manny4life(m): 3:51pm On Dec 19, 2012
This explains the "put your money where your mouth is" grin grin grin grin
Re: Rihanna Acquires $12 Million Mansion In Los Angeles [PHOTOS] by staaari: 4:15pm On Dec 19, 2012
nice house. good luck to her.

but she should learn from Mike Tyson and Holyfield.

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Acquires $12 Million Mansion In Los Angeles [PHOTOS] by dnawah(m): 4:52pm On Dec 19, 2012
She try o!but make she remember to save to buy umbrela 4 the raining days ahead.mike tyson & mc hammer them later sell they own o.advice no be cause o.
Re: Rihanna Acquires $12 Million Mansion In Los Angeles [PHOTOS] by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:01pm On Dec 19, 2012
Lucky babe! cheesy Wonder what happens when it rains....oh I forget, she has an Umbrella.
Re: Rihanna Acquires $12 Million Mansion In Los Angeles [PHOTOS] by ektbear: 5:04pm On Dec 19, 2012
I didn't even know she was worth that much. Damn.
Re: Rihanna Acquires $12 Million Mansion In Los Angeles [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 19, 2012
She deserves it. I hope she's investing her wealth.

We know how black celebs dont know jow to act when they make that money, leading them to a future of poverty
Re: Rihanna Acquires $12 Million Mansion In Los Angeles [PHOTOS] by Hoodrat(m): 6:24pm On Dec 19, 2012
She finally bought something weird of an asset that will vanish her money within a decade. I won't blame her that's what typical successful american celebrity do that yielded nothing but got them behind the bill on huge maintenance and government taxis because House so expensive to maintain. This type of houses are strictly for people with steady income on multi billion dollar investment firm not for an celebrity. Still they won't learn. If it was up to me I'd advice her to purchase the type of 5 bedroom house she bought for her mother to make her hard earned money stand a test of time but she want the whole world to know she is made which is the beginning of downfall of every celebrity it can be she took the wrong advices from the gullible peers she surrounded herself with. Anyway Welcome to the American Dream. undecided
Re: Rihanna Acquires $12 Million Mansion In Los Angeles [PHOTOS] by ubcandid(m): 10:05pm On Dec 19, 2012
Re: Rihanna Acquires $12 Million Mansion In Los Angeles [PHOTOS] by Akiika: 11:38pm On Dec 19, 2012
She's a d.u.m.b.a.s.s! she's not worth 50 million and she's buying a 12 million house (even though it's through mortgage), bad financial planning. I'll give her 2 more years and her career will plummet. Why not buy a nice condo that she can easily flip at any time. Those over priced 'pako' houses.
Re: Rihanna Acquires $12 Million Mansion In Los Angeles [PHOTOS] by ektbear: 12:18am On Dec 20, 2012
She made $50+ million last year (if I'm reading this correctly):

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2145372/Forbes-Celebrity-100-list-2012-Jennifer-Lopez-takes-spot-Kim-Kardashian-enters-seventh-place.html

What the heck? I didn't even know she was that bankable a star. Crazy.
Re: Rihanna Acquires $12 Million Mansion In Los Angeles [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 20, 2012
Chris Brown is going to get her laid at that very top! That is kinda pretty mansion you got Ri Ri!
Re: Rihanna Acquires $12 Million Mansion In Los Angeles [PHOTOS] by cap28: 12:43am On Dec 20, 2012
the only rhianna song i actually like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWA2pjMjpBs
Re: Rihanna Acquires $12 Million Mansion In Los Angeles [PHOTOS] by manny4life(m): 1:13am On Dec 20, 2012
Akiika: She's a d.u.m.b.a.s.s! she's not worth 50 million and she's buying a 12 million house (even though it's through mortgage), bad financial planning. I'll give her 2 more years and her career will plummet. Why not buy a nice condo that she can easily flip at any time. Those over priced 'pako' houses.

Financial experts have arrived. undecided undecided undecided undecided

She earned $50million last year before taxes, so she cannot afford to buy $12million right? What makes you think she cannot flip this home when the mortgage industry picks? Besides, isn't the home an asset?

Even if her career plummets, did she tell you she doesn't have investments? Na wa for you people o, this is 2012, most artist are not as careless as their predecessors... Pako house right? Bad belle in the making. If they gave you the opportunity to spend a week vacation there, you'll jump at the opportunity...

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Acquires $12 Million Mansion In Los Angeles [PHOTOS] by Akiika: 3:39am On Dec 20, 2012
manny4life:

Financial experts have arrived. undecided undecided undecided undecided

She earned $50million last year before taxes, so she cannot afford to buy $12million right? What makes you think she cannot flip this home when the mortgage industry picks? Besides, isn't the home an asset?

Even if her career plummets, did she tell you she doesn't have investments? Na wa for you people o, this is 2012, most artist are not as careless as their predecessors... Pako house right? Bad belle in the making. If they gave you the opportunity to spend a weekvacation there, you'll jump at the opportunity...
. Not interested in debating your myopic assertions (you can't reason more than you know) but what do you enjoy in personalizing comments?, you guys are not just matured enough for freedom of speech. Where does the bad belle come from? So the fact that I refuse to follow follow like you makes it bad belle?
Re: Rihanna Acquires $12 Million Mansion In Los Angeles [PHOTOS] by kabaka1: 3:52am On Dec 20, 2012
Very well deserved. All dem hits she been making is now paying off. Keep dem hits coming Riri n all d the best if luck in d future cool grin
Re: Rihanna Acquires $12 Million Mansion In Los Angeles [PHOTOS] by YoungGame: 10:52am On Dec 20, 2012
NEROSKY: shocked shocked shocked

[size=20pt]wey i neva chop since morning[/size] angry
grin kpele
Re: Rihanna Acquires $12 Million Mansion In Los Angeles [PHOTOS] by manny4life(m): 12:16pm On Dec 20, 2012
Akiika: . Not interested in debating your myopic assertions (you can't reason more than you know) but what do you enjoy in personalizing comments?, you guys are not just matured enough for freedom of speech. Where does the bad belle come from? So the fact that I refuse to follow follow like you makes it bad belle?

Please... save your myopic reasoning, tell it to someone who care. If you weren't hating, a $12million home is what you called "PAKO HOUSE"? Please dude, save me your emotional tantrum or perhaps, preaching. If you cannot appreciate something good, you can at least objectively criticize it, nonetheless, I'm not interested in debating with your person either.
Re: Rihanna Acquires $12 Million Mansion In Los Angeles [PHOTOS] by Cutekid54: 12:32pm On Dec 20, 2012
Okija_juju: Rihanna showing her Father and mother the house papers..

okija u nor go kill pesin o wiv dis ur hilarious comments n posts
Re: Rihanna Acquires $12 Million Mansion In Los Angeles [PHOTOS] by Akiika: 9:15pm On Dec 21, 2012
manny4life:

Please... save your myopic reasoning, tell it to someone who care. If you weren't hating, a $12million home is what you called "PAKO HOUSE"? Please dude, save me your emotional tantrum or perhaps, preaching. If you cannot appreciate something good, you can at least objectively criticize it, nonetheless, I'm not interested in debating with your person either.
I see this is so emotional for you! but is it too much for you to respect other's opinion? I don't think it's smart for someone that is worth $75 million to buy a $12 million house (consider the cost of maintaining the house if she hopes to keep it's value. And about the Pako house that translates to hating to you, yes, houses are made with PAKO here. I have owned pako house before "pon the replay" Rihanna's first hit came out, of course it's not worth anywhere near $12 million. My point is, don't go out there throwing tantrums on public media. Respect other people's opinion just like they respect yours, you may learn one or two things. Rihanna is an adult that lives in a different world from you and i, if she thinks that's what she wants...so be it! she won't come to me for help if she goes broke...shikena! need i say more?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities And The Animated Characters They Look Like / African Massive Hips/butty Ladies Photos, Can These Be REAL? / Dbanj's Love Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.