Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me (17375 Views)

Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are / 3 Job Openings / 3 Job Vacancies Opened At Fan Milk PLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by acawo(m): 7:08pm On Dec 18, 2012
I joined nairaland august this year and the information i got here have turned my life around for good

I want to thank God and all those who updated important job information here.

I am so grateful, first it was FCMB job. i was also called by Zenith bank, i worked a month with FCMB,but i turned down Zenith bank Job because God just gave me a job at Nigeria Bottling Company .

Thank you all and God Bess.

29 Likes

Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 18, 2012
I'm happy for you. Bless God, He is more than worthy.

1 Like

Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by ITbomb(m): 8:17pm On Dec 18, 2012
Remember to drop ur tithe to the Nairaland Ministry Worldwide.
I'll privately mail u the official bank details to avoid abuse

26 Likes

Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 18, 2012
ITbomb: Remember to drop ur tithe to the Nairaland Ministry Worldwide.

Hahahahaha!
You collect the tithe for NL,I am in charge of the first fruit and free will offerings,building funds,pastor appreciation ,seed faith,Samaritan purse,widow's help account and the Jet acquisition windfall account grin
@ poster dig deep and kawo kwudi

10 Likes

Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by vin4ever(m): 8:24pm On Dec 18, 2012
God is wonderful. Happy for U bro . . . Com whr d moderatorz?. . Whr i own xmas bonus?
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by mrkels(m): 8:25pm On Dec 18, 2012
Interesting, NBC graduate trainee program is a good one. Thank God you didn't even consider that zenith bank, one hell of a place to work in. Congrats and ensure to help others in this forum or any other job forum in any way you can to also allow others make more testimonies like this alright? Enjoy!

3 Likes

Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by valencia25(m): 8:26pm On Dec 18, 2012
Good 4u bro.... Bottling company you said Abeg shey u fit supply some crates for boiz incase some NL Bleep up grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by JB789: 8:27pm On Dec 18, 2012
Why do I sense foulplay here?

3 Likes

Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by AZeD1(m): 8:27pm On Dec 18, 2012
Oga you are in charge of welcoming new members to the ministry. Leave finance to those of us in the finance department.

OP congrats.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by Freezle(m): 8:27pm On Dec 18, 2012
Wow! So happy for you... And to all in search of a job here do not relent, GOD works in a mighty way. All the best.

1 Like

Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by SisiKill1: 8:27pm On Dec 18, 2012
acawo: I joined nairaland august this year and the information i got here have turned my life around for good

I want to thank God and all those who updated important job information here.

I am so grateful, first it was FCMB job. i was also called by Zenith bank, i worked a month with FCMB,but i turned down Zenith bank Job because God just gave me a job at Nigeria Bottling Company .

Thank you all and God Bess.
This message is Brought to you by the Nairaland Career Section.
. . . .Try us today and you will be triply happy.

No Endorsement is complete without the fine print. cheesy

Just joking oh!

Congratulations Bro!! grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by bigfat: 8:28pm On Dec 18, 2012
praise GOD OH..........
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by AZeD1(m): 8:28pm On Dec 18, 2012
babyosisi:

Hahahahaha!
You collect the tithe for NL,I am in charge of the first fruit and free will offerings,building funds,pastor appreciation ,seed faith,Samaritan purse,widow's help account and the Jet acquisition windfall account grin
Babe only you 1 person??

1 Like

Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by ebamma3: 8:28pm On Dec 18, 2012
Abeg make u share 5 percent of your salary with us my account number na 0058104865 my bank na eco bank, account name na Ebamma Mmamma Ebamma, nothing is two small,

5 Likes

Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by basty: 8:28pm On Dec 18, 2012
Remember to drop ur tithe to the Nairaland Ministry Worldwide.

Who is talking when the G.O. Has not spoken?.

1 Like

Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by mu2sa2: 8:28pm On Dec 18, 2012
Congrats,bro - but how times change, you prefer to be a bottler instead of a banker.

1 Like

Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by acawo(m): 8:30pm On Dec 18, 2012
na God o.funny enuf i gate crashed in 2 of dem xcept zenithbank dt i sent my cv wen i saw d info here.na abt d tithe,i neva knew nairaland nw hv a church dt collects tithe.tanx al dt wished me wel.ur own no go pas u by.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by valencia25(m): 8:31pm On Dec 18, 2012
Sisi_Kill:
This message is Brought to you by the Nairaland Career Section.
. . . .Try us today and you will be triply happy.

No Endorsement is complete without the fine print. cheesy

Just joking oh!

Congratulations Bro!! grin

How much do you charge, I need a Job in the ministry I just passed out from T.B Joshua school on Sunday
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 18, 2012
basty:

Who is talking when the G.O. Has not spoken?.

Abi o
; grin grin grin grin
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by adonisyung(m): 8:32pm On Dec 18, 2012
Congratulation bro!...........plz use ƔΦU̶̲̥̅̊r first salary for tithe!and expect wonders in ya work place
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by delors(m): 8:32pm On Dec 18, 2012
happy merry congratulations o...how much did seun pay u for this advert bros, abi u think say we no know as e dey go?

8 Likes

Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by Paulipopor: 8:32pm On Dec 18, 2012
Congrats Oh...the God that did urs will do for others. Amen!
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by dridowu: 8:33pm On Dec 18, 2012
Congrat, dnt forget to help odas
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by born2boink(m): 8:35pm On Dec 18, 2012
I have been looking for sex on nairaland,no luck- ssomeone look for job and got three, why me?

2 Likes

Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by ITbomb(m): 8:35pm On Dec 18, 2012
adonisyung: Congratulation bro!...........plz use ƔΦU̶̲̥̅̊r first salary for tithe!and expect wonders in ya work place
Like I said
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by Redmosquito(m): 8:35pm On Dec 18, 2012
Everybody don dey collect offering!
Make me sef join!
I am in charge of love offering! Peace offering! War Offering! Subsidy offering! Long life offering! Development offering! Sunday School Offering! Thanks giving Offering! Sign in offering, Sign out offering, *****got these ones from a church website***** free will offering, G.O support offering, others offering (seems they ran out of ideas for this one) undecided ......
Runs back to Church for more info

2 Likes

Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by saska1122: 8:36pm On Dec 18, 2012
ebamma 3: Abeg make u share 5 percent of your salary with us my account number na 0058104865 my bank na eco bank, account name na Ebamma Mmamma Ebamma, nothing is two small,

Have U told this forum the meaning of this ya name? I wouldn't mind to have access to this ya name. BTW, why Ebamma and not Eba-Nkaiferi?

1 Like

Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by Rocktation(f): 8:37pm On Dec 18, 2012
*You are jobless*
Or isn't that how you hail yourselves in Cocacola? grin

Congrats jor!

2 Likes

Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by pekelepekele(m): 8:37pm On Dec 18, 2012
Make sure you send your first salary to Seun bank account at least he is the owner of Nairaland cheesy. That is how they do it when someone gets you a job . Your first salary goes to that person cheesy
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by Slickest(m): 8:37pm On Dec 18, 2012
Go tel civil defence
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by dljbd1(m): 8:38pm On Dec 18, 2012
lol...c all of una mouth!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation recruiting (without NDIC, Banks cant exist / Outcess Solutions Nig. Ltd / Have You Ever Lost A Job Or An Opportunity Because Of Your Personality?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.