Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:14 PM

3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me (17363 Views)

Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are / 3 Job Openings / 3 Job Vacancies Opened At Fan Milk PLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by luluosas(m): 9:56pm On Dec 18, 2012
Congratulations.
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by ITbomb(m): 10:01pm On Dec 18, 2012
Revolva: Seun should be given a national award - for this platform NL see how it has connected people and solve some problem
Person wey no gree follow me go some award nite wey even Linda Ikeji went. Make him hid for that Ota.
One day a site would come down and in 3 days we shall raise it up better and stronger
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by Redmosquito(m): 10:03pm On Dec 18, 2012
UNLEASHED: Congrats bro, but disregard Redmosquito, babyosisi and the rest, anything that's got to do with any kind of offering should be addressed directly to me. undecided undecided

Now abeg take rushing read PROVERBS 3, v9-10, it says Honor the Lord with your wealth and with the first fruits of all your produce; then your barns will be filled with plenty, and your vats will be bursting with wine.

Also read: 2 Corinthians 9:7
Malachi 3:8-12
Luke 11:13

I no even ask of your religion but if you be muslim, na same
Open quran read 2:274, It says Those who give to charity night and day, secretly and publicly, receive their recompense from their Lord; they will have nothing to fear, nor will they grieve.

I sabi charity wey you fit give, if you need their contact details, make I know.
If you be traditional worshiper or atheist, no worry your size dey. Just let me know. wink wink grin
Cheers grin grin grin grin
[b]Amadioha fire your right yansh there! Haa! Dont you know that my pastoral Business was blessed from above?! I have the angelic right to kill you if you mess with my business! Better dont let me release TB Joshua-plane crash- prophesy on your head! angry angry angry
Hehen! The OP! If u be christain drop all ur first salary
If u be muslim bring cow, not goat oooo! I know say una like cow wella for sallah things
And If u be traditional worshipper, just bring the items below
Left gill of An alligator
Right eye of a scorpion
Tail of an pink goat
Middle finger of a 2 months old Titus fish
The Ogo (That swollen behind of the head)...Hehen! The Ogo of a 7 weeks old cockroach
If u no fit find the above, just bring 200 thousand naira.
I will find them for you in the evil forest. These are what I will use to appease your gods, whoever they are, so that they will kill ur MD and put you in his position.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Naija no dey carry last! Oya bring am sharp sharp. Just PM me[/b]
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by Mantiza(m): 10:06pm On Dec 18, 2012
LWKM.... Nairalanders, Nairalanders forum for proper HBP cure and Healing. I love you all

1 Like

Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by AAC: 10:11pm On Dec 18, 2012
babyosisi:

Hahahahaha!
You collect the tithe for NL,I am in charge of the first fruit and free will offerings,building funds,pastor appreciation ,seed faith,Samaritan purse,widow's help account and the Jet acquisition windfall account grin
@ poster dig deep and kawo kwudi

Eish, is this hw churches are these days? Lil wonders, pastors can easily afford jets.
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by andyanders: 10:36pm On Dec 18, 2012
ayoola2002:
What of, if the MD is a NL member?

So to you, wishing an aspiring young man to grow to become the MD of a company in his life time is a very bad statement? Even if the MD is a Nairaland by now, he must be old by the time the young man gets to his age. For your self now, wishing you to become the president of the country is a curse right? Then, never dream to get there as you do not deserve to get their.wait until all nairaland members get to that position.
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by dejijohns(m): 10:40pm On Dec 18, 2012
A-ZeD:

Oga you are in charge of welcoming new members to the ministry. Leave finance to those of us in the finance department.

OP congrats.
Bros abeg stop rough play oo, whc tym we induct u into the finance dept of our NL ministry PLC LTD?? *strongface* Na nxt yr be anoda induction program, closed 4dix yr alrdy. So u go gas wait 4ur tym. Rememba ur induction fee is #15K...
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by hagma37yahoocom: 10:43pm On Dec 18, 2012
babyosisi:

Hahahahaha!
You collect the tithe for NL,I am in charge of the first fruit and free will offerings,building funds,pastor appreciation ,seed faith,Samaritan purse,widow's help account and the Jet acquisition windfall account grin
henhen! So tithe for church get names.
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by UNLEASHED(m): 10:44pm On Dec 18, 2012
Redmosquito:
[b]Amadioha fire your right yansh there! Haa! Dont you know that my pastoral Business was blessed from above?! I have the angelic right to kill you if you mess with my business! Better dont let me release TB Joshua-plane crash- prophesy on your head! angry angry angry
If u be muslim bring cow, not goat oooo! I know say una like cow wella for sallah things
Right eye of a scorpion
Tail of an pink goat
The Ogo (That swollen behind of the head)...Hehen! The Ogo of a 7 weeks old cockroach
I will find them for you in the evil forest. These are what I will use to appease your gods, whoever they are, so that they will kill ur MD and put you in his position.

Haba bro! You fit get HBP or Parkinson for this your kind aggressiveness o! shocked shocked . That amadihoha na my home boy smiley we just finish chop chicken and chips cheesy and he just commot my side na na grin

OP you see say I no charge you cheesy na how you go know counterfeit and original grin
Compare and contrast o! grin God bless smiley

1 Like

Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by bayulll01(m): 10:45pm On Dec 18, 2012
@op congrat nairalander are so dumb,instead of you to ask the op reasonable question on how he scale through the interview pathetic pple asking for offering

2 Likes

Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by ITbomb(m): 10:49pm On Dec 18, 2012
@ OP, thanks for replying my pm.
Don't forget to email me the teller no. for confirmations and double blessings.
God bless u for supporting the ministry and being an encouragement to others.
Nairaland Ministry Worldwide
... where small shotz are turned into BIG SHOTZ

1 Like

Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by ITbomb(m): 10:50pm On Dec 18, 2012
bayulll01: @op congrat nairalander are so dumb,instead of you to ask the op reasonable question on how he scale through the interview pathetic pple asking for offering
Seriously OP, tell us about ur interview experiences

1 Like

Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 18, 2012
babyosisi:

Hahahahaha!

Gouch!!!! U guys re serious clowns, u got me laughing n laffin n laffin! Gush!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha
Welll done sire
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by born2boink(m): 10:54pm On Dec 18, 2012
IRONY; A lawyer hopes U get into trouble. A doctor hopes U fall ill. An undertaker hopes U fall dead. Only a thief wishes U well...

1 Like

Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by Redmosquito(m): 10:56pm On Dec 18, 2012
bayulll01: @op congrat nairalander are so dumb,instead of you to ask the op reasonable question on how he scale through the interview pathetic pple asking for offering
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Pathetic people?! Guy SHillaz na! Wetin come cause dat one! Edit am commot na! If guyz see am dem go chop u like pomo oooooo!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Well! Wetin consign me? Shebi the guy no call my name! Make I just dey drive my dangote truck jejely dey go!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by Redmosquito(m): 10:58pm On Dec 18, 2012
born2fuck: IRONY; A lawyer hopes U get into trouble. A doctor hopes U fall ill. An undertaker hopes U fall dead. Only a thief wishes U well...
Tithe collectors(pastors) also wish u well ooooo!!
So what does that say?! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin grin
I no say anything oooo
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by olagamalin(m): 11:22pm On Dec 18, 2012
delors: happy merry congratulations o...how much did seun pay u for this advert bros, abi u think say we no know as e dey go?
Dem tink say e be learners
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 18, 2012
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . CONGRATS BRO . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by slimderek(m): 11:44pm On Dec 18, 2012
Nice
I like Success Stories

http://slipost.com
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by GentleNaaz(m): 12:03am On Dec 19, 2012
Somebody gv me "J",
anoda pesn gv me "E"
a believer gv me "S"
a sister gv me "U"
an usher gv me "S"
aboki wat is dat?
JEEEESSSSUUUSSSS.
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by tchaik(m): 12:06am On Dec 19, 2012
Redmosquito:
Right eye of a scorpion
Tail of an pink goat

Guy u be bastard! Chei! I don laugh sotey I wake the whole neighbourhood
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by belomada(m): 12:15am On Dec 19, 2012
Happy 4 yhu Bro........ congrat
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 19, 2012
Ohhhhh, dis is sweet! Thank God for you brother. I joined with my other account, middle of last year just to get a job, n up till now nothing. Meanwhile, u joined 6months ago n u had 3 offers! Life! Thank God for you. Congrats. Pls don't forget to let us kw if any job opening comes up
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by COOLDUN: 5:16am On Dec 19, 2012
anitank: you took the information(s) you got and put them into good use. Some would rather bash a thread opened to give them relevant informations about how to make a good C.V, some won't even read at all but start insulting the op. They prefer stup!d threads that would teach them nothing but imorality. Wake up call for y'all!

Congrats boss! i pray your light continues shining

My dear Information is a singular/plural- it is Information and not Informations, please, just helped though.
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by realsammie(m): 5:53am On Dec 19, 2012
Ucheosefoh: una don turn pastors 4 nairaland abi BTW me I de interested in the ministry so that I can help move it to the parmanent site

U still dey huzzle permanent site people are already taking their ministry to Km. ( i mean lagos ibadan express way

Anyway op. congrats. As the senior treasurer of all the ministries mention above, i av the sole responsibility of ur tithes and offering to the bank.
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by ifyalways(f): 5:57am On Dec 19, 2012
Congratulations OP.

Don't forget your people for the "jobs" section whenever internal or general recruitment comes up.

Don't eat with all fingers, save and plan well.
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 19, 2012
Congrats broda! Just be cool headed n obey ur superiors
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 19, 2012
babyosisi:

Hahahahaha!

grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin
Chai! Nairaland nor go ki pesin.
Re: 3 Job Offers: Nairaland Has Been A Blessing To Me by haykaynoni: 6:34am On Dec 19, 2012
Chai no be small tin. I'm a guy fresh graduate looking for job too, if any pls contact me 08124817767. Congrats bro![/color][color=#000099]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Total E&P Nigeria Limited (TEPNG) Recruitment / What Should I Do / 2015 Faan Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.