Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Annie Idibia Goes From Sweet To Naughty Girl In New Magazine - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Annie Idibia Goes From Sweet To Naughty Girl In New Magazine (24134 Views)

Annie Idibia & Toke Makinwa's Outfits To Elite Model Search / Annie Idibia's Outfit At MTV Base Party, Hot Or Not? / Rita Dominic's Outfit To 2face & Annie's Wedding: Hit Or Miss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idibia Goes From Sweet To Naughty Girl In New Magazine by ijebabe: 8:03pm On Dec 18, 2012
Annie Idibia is definitely making a name for herself and fast dropping the ‘2Face’s chosen one’ tag.

She recently covered lifestyle publication Glam and Essence magazine and inside, she spoke about her youth, her relationship with 2face, and her sense of style.

You know my husband is the finest man alive. I have to always look good” she said in the interview.

4 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Goes From Sweet To Naughty Girl In New Magazine by ijebabe: 8:05pm On Dec 18, 2012
Annie Idibia in Glam

Re: Annie Idibia Goes From Sweet To Naughty Girl In New Magazine by ijebabe: 8:07pm On Dec 18, 2012
shocked wink

Re: Annie Idibia Goes From Sweet To Naughty Girl In New Magazine by ijebabe: 8:09pm On Dec 18, 2012

Re: Annie Idibia Goes From Sweet To Naughty Girl In New Magazine by Idowuogbo(f): 8:54pm On Dec 18, 2012
She no sabi pose joor! She looks uncomfortable mehn.. Especially dat snooker table pose, her face... Angles, all FAIL! Annie stick to ur normal face shots. Full body no b am at all....

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Goes From Sweet To Naughty Girl In New Magazine by Idowuogbo(f): 8:57pm On Dec 18, 2012
Also Annie,avoid body hugging gowns and mermaid skirts u hia? U no get yansh!

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Goes From Sweet To Naughty Girl In New Magazine by okosodo: 9:19pm On Dec 18, 2012
2 face, you are in trouble
Re: Annie Idibia Goes From Sweet To Naughty Girl In New Magazine by ijebabe: 9:34pm On Dec 18, 2012
Idowuogbo: She no sabi pose joor! She looks uncomfortable mehn.. Especially dat snooker table pose, her face... Angles, all FAIL! Annie stick to ur normal face shots. Full body no b am at all....
She is not a natural but she did look more confident in the green outfit and Ankara prints smiley
Re: Annie Idibia Goes From Sweet To Naughty Girl In New Magazine by ijebabe: 9:35pm On Dec 18, 2012
okosodo: 2 face, you are in trouble
For once, there should be some balance tilting more to her favour wink
Re: Annie Idibia Goes From Sweet To Naughty Girl In New Magazine by tjskii(f): 8:01am On Dec 19, 2012
I really hate those gowns she has on,they look heavy and dreary undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Goes From Sweet To Naughty Girl In New Magazine by kandiikane(m): 1:10pm On Dec 19, 2012
I agree with what idowugbo and tskii wrote. Plus, her shape isn't there so the dresses look horrible on her.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Goes From Sweet To Naughty Girl In New Magazine by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 19, 2012
Not sexy at all

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Goes From Sweet To Naughty Girl In New Magazine by FKO1(m): 4:49pm On Dec 19, 2012
So this is 2face "african queen"

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Goes From Sweet To Naughty Girl In New Magazine by miz4oxley(m): 4:50pm On Dec 19, 2012
Show of Breast! I wonder what she does that requires all these shows. She seem to always want to be relevant. Pls, keep your Breast for your Multi-Wives Husband @2Face ok. I don't buy the idea of showing Breast*

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Goes From Sweet To Naughty Girl In New Magazine by 5much(m): 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2012
u can do better. annie u hear.
Re: Annie Idibia Goes From Sweet To Naughty Girl In New Magazine by baby124: 4:57pm On Dec 19, 2012
Too much teeth cheesy. Sexy pics= no teeth. Maybe she's too excited to where she looks uncomfortable.
Re: Annie Idibia Goes From Sweet To Naughty Girl In New Magazine by freecocoa(f): 4:59pm On Dec 19, 2012
Mstcheew.

She's trying too hard joor, what's the showing of b**bs for? So tuface won't look at another lady's own?

And what's with the weird and ugly clothes? Abegi.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Goes From Sweet To Naughty Girl In New Magazine by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 19, 2012
The kind phuck when 2face go phuck her when e see these pictures.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Goes From Sweet To Naughty Girl In New Magazine by ducksoup: 5:00pm On Dec 19, 2012
She will make a good stripper than appearing on cover of magazine.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Goes From Sweet To Naughty Girl In New Magazine by vislabraye(m): 5:03pm On Dec 19, 2012
She looks cute, but her pose isn't do justice to her.
If she tucks in her stomach, it would be much better
Re: Annie Idibia Goes From Sweet To Naughty Girl In New Magazine by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 19, 2012
She posed dancing on a pole. And she did it with ease cheesy

That says a lot about her.
Re: Annie Idibia Goes From Sweet To Naughty Girl In New Magazine by TeenageMoney(m): 5:09pm On Dec 19, 2012
All those saying rubbish, una(if u r a female) or una woman(if u r a man) no fit reach where she dn reach...

Annie, do ur tin make e dey pain d retards....

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Goes From Sweet To Naughty Girl In New Magazine by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2012
9th pic is the best.
Annie come on spread those Legs! angry
Re: Annie Idibia Goes From Sweet To Naughty Girl In New Magazine by outrage: 5:13pm On Dec 19, 2012
[size=13pt]what exactly are we looking at/for here?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Goes From Sweet To Naughty Girl In New Magazine by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 19, 2012
blink182: The kind phuck when 2face go phuck her when e see these pictures.
hahahahahaha grin grin
Re: Annie Idibia Goes From Sweet To Naughty Girl In New Magazine by touchmehard: 5:15pm On Dec 19, 2012
angry Why is she struggling to look beautiful?
And why is she showing us the things that should be for 2Baba's view only?
Na wa oh!

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Goes From Sweet To Naughty Girl In New Magazine by SisiKill1: 5:15pm On Dec 19, 2012
She's very pretty. . .no doubt but she needs to work on her smile if she's gonna be on Mag covers.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/920552_Annie-Idibia-covers-GLAM-Magazine-1_354x500_jpg18894a4b76df8e672376e19421921cee[/img]

This looks more like a grimace than a smile. I'm almost tempted to ask if someone is sticking pins into her body behind the scene.

4 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Goes From Sweet To Naughty Girl In New Magazine by Ivynwa(f): 5:16pm On Dec 19, 2012
Lovely lovely pictures but---

pDude: She posed dancing on a pole. And she did it with ease cheesy

That says a lot about her.

----Nobody dances on a pole dressed like that, she should have worn some sexy skin hugging leggings or something for that and she looks lovely on the pole , just not dressed right to look sexy on it. They gave us an eyeful on the purple dress, more than we asked for. She looks a bit uncomfortable in the purple dress and the snooker table pics, is she afraid or something thinking "Gosh! those akpobi rival baby mammas may pounce on me any minute"----Lol, lol. Lovely pics!

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Goes From Sweet To Naughty Girl In New Magazine by Akshow: 5:23pm On Dec 19, 2012
Tuface fine pass her by far
Re: Annie Idibia Goes From Sweet To Naughty Girl In New Magazine by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 19, 2012
well, she doesnt look comfortable to me
Re: Annie Idibia Goes From Sweet To Naughty Girl In New Magazine by GudluckIBB(m): 5:28pm On Dec 19, 2012
Nigerian woman will soon start going nude all in the name of fashion.
Go and mark it!!
Re: Annie Idibia Goes From Sweet To Naughty Girl In New Magazine by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 19, 2012
tjskii: I really hate those gowns she has on,they look heavy and dreary undecided undecided

"Gowns?" angry

Topic:

The wonder bra did its job in pictures 1, 2, and 3... grin

Btw, she's very pretty... wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Pimples Just Refuse To Go Away (advice Please) / Dressing Tips For Different Female Body Types / Mikel Obi Foundation Emerges Miss Charity Ambassador 2015/ 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.