Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! (11121 Views)

Mature Minds . Strictly For Adults / Strictly For Mature Minds ( Viewers Discretion) / My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Go Down)

Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 9:35pm On Dec 18, 2012
Hello guys!

I have come here to plead with you people esp the men to tell me how I can make the guy I talked about on this thread; https://www.nairaland.com/1110645/guys-men-please-translate as happy as he makes me!
He keeps making me high, he blows my mind so much and right now I'm consumed with the desire to blow his own mind and make him as happy as he makes me!
What touches me the most is that he still says that he wants to buy a bed first before we have sex even though his ........ Always stands when we are together cheesy grin. Please let me state clearly that I don't ask him for sex. It's just a topic that comes up when we both notice that we are both turned on.
I'm so so so so happy!!!!
Please, e jo, biko, Dan Allah, how can I make this guy as happy as he makes me??
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 9:36pm On Dec 18, 2012
Pls o! I beg o! Make una read well before you comment o! I no fit shout o!
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by ITbomb(m): 9:37pm On Dec 18, 2012
Four things
1. Cook for him
2. Listen to him [develop skills of holding a healthy conversation]
3. Buy little lovely romantic gifts for him
4. Respect him
Above all always follow your instincts
And one more thing
U seem too eager to give 'it' to him whenever he would demand for 'it' [at least he don try to hold am this long] .
My advice, DON'T .
Tell him at the first time , u r not ready , if u give in at first asking, he will surely treat u like one of 'em and get bored

2 Likes

Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by 190: 9:40pm On Dec 18, 2012
ask ismodella grin grin grin
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by Redmosquito(m): 9:40pm On Dec 18, 2012
If I were the guy.....Well! i am the guy! grin grin grin
Just call me at least once a day for no other reason than to check up on me ( not for handout or lecture notes like most girls). That will make me happy. Nothing more, nothing less. See! I am easy to please. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 18, 2012
@OP

If you are trying too hard to please this guy, then you are already walking the wrong path. In my little experience, you don't have to do much for someone to like you. Additionally, if you had to come to an online forum to seek advice as to how to make him "as happy as he makes you," then your relationship is not probably not real.

It should feel natural. Follow your guts.

4 Likes

Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by Redmosquito(m): 9:44pm On Dec 18, 2012
omo_to_dun: @OP

If you are trying too hard to please this guy, then you are already walking the wrong path. In my little experience, you don't have to do much for someone to like you. Additionally, if you had to come to an online forum to seek advice as to how to make him "as happy as he makes you," then your relationship is not probably not real.

It should feel natural. Follow your guts.
Nah! It just shows to show that she's head over heels for the guy!
I also agree with not trying too hard! The guy fit no sabi face again!
grin grin grin
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 9:47pm On Dec 18, 2012
Redmosquito: If I were the guy.....Well! i am the guy! grin grin grin
Just call me at least once a day for no other reason than to check up on me ( not for handout or lecture notes like most girls). That will make me happy. Nothing more, nothing less. See! I am easy to please. grin grin grin grin
L
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 9:47pm On Dec 18, 2012
Redmosquito: If I were the guy.....Well! i am the guy! grin grin grin
Lol! Iv never asked him for anything. He recently started doing stuff for me own his own.
Thanks for the advice. I leave encouraging, inspiring, messages for him almost everyday.
I need more 'expo'
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 9:53pm On Dec 18, 2012
Redmosquito:
Nah! It just shows to show that she's head over heels for the guy!
I also agree with not trying too hard! The guy fit no sabi face again!
grin grin grin
Yeah, I try not to "try too hard" by not being all over him. I carry myself very well when I'm with him and yes my coming here is just because I'm madly in love with him and I just wanna be sure I make him as happy as he makes me
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 18, 2012
smh

2 Likes

Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by UjSizzle(f): 9:54pm On Dec 18, 2012
If he's been with you all this while I'd like to believe u are making him happy.
Try being a bit spontaneous if u can; u know what he likes best, surprise him.
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by Redmosquito(m): 9:55pm On Dec 18, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Lol! Iv never asked him for anything. He recently started doing stuff for me own his own.
Thanks for the advice. I leave encouraging, inspiring, messages for him almost everyday.
I need more 'expo'
Which expo you want again?! The guy don catch the drift! Him suppose reply you with something like ***forming bigman voice*** "hey babe! I feel like wasting ten thousand naira! oya let us go to Ozone Or Silverbird Or donate to church" grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by mumumugu(m): 9:58pm On Dec 18, 2012
My mind isnt yet matturd, am out
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 10:02pm On Dec 18, 2012
ITbomb: Four things
1. Cook for him
2. Listen to him [develop skills of holding a healthy conversation]
3. Buy little lovely romantic gifts for him
4. Respect him
Above all always follow your instincts
And one more thing
U seem too eager to give 'it' to him whenever he would demand for 'it' [at least he don try to hold am this long] .
My advice, DON'T .
Tell him at the first time , u r not ready , if u give in at first asking, he will surely treat u like one of 'em and get bored
I be typical calabar babe so leave cooking to me! wink
Thanks so much for the 'expo' that guy makes me wet but I'll try to keep holding myself. Lol!
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by HARDDON: 10:11pm On Dec 18, 2012
Very seemingly simple things of life is what a made man is lukin ƒoя in a lady:

2) haw homely and organized is she? Does she kip d place spick and span when around? Does she readily help arrange and organize мч day and body dressing .

3) If he is into biznes, your knowledge and ideas ãbout d said biz or any oda oηε that can yield more money, wud ß highly appreciated.

4) a lil surprise here and there wud blow his mind .... You cud make a reservation @ a kul spot and arrange with d DJ to play his favorite song @ uя signal.

5) вυч him posh gifts: sorry to Saч , but ladies find it very hard to spend on their guys! Ενεη the married ones. And wen dey do, itz briefs and boxers and ties. We go all out ƒoя you, wonda y we can't get back same measure

Lastly, be yourself @ all times. And hey, neva ask that your question again cos dis is haw he wud interpret it: dey all wano get intimate and trap me into a r/ship cos they be all after ma dough . We ĸпoω as you all do, that d stomach is not the only way to a guy's heart! His third leg ïs not only a way to his heart but a great way to his pockets also!

Regards
Don

1 Like

Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by olumaxi(m): 10:13pm On Dec 18, 2012
d guy sef deh form 4 u ni o..he may av his reasons though..but i gues if he stil sees u,he already likes u..i bet u,he ll surely giv it to u dis festiv season walai..but,startin 4rm now,make it luk as if u r gettin les interestd in im evriday..dats d only true expo

1 Like

Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by gidiMonsta(m): 10:16pm On Dec 18, 2012
Just buy him that bed already and save us this lovey-dovey thingy jare
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by EzePromoe: 10:25pm On Dec 18, 2012
Sweetlemon:
I be typical calabar babe
NO WONDER! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by Sijo01(f): 10:28pm On Dec 18, 2012
Buy him some 'sweetlemon'!
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by DExplorer1: 10:31pm On Dec 18, 2012
Sweetlemon:
I be typical calabar babe so cooking leaving to me! wink
Thanks so much for the 'expo' that guy makes me wet but I'll try to keep holding myself. Lol!
The way you're going, you just might lose this guy. He seem to be 'connected' to you already and those things you do at the moment pleases him. Whatever you gonna reciprocate should be by your discretion and understanding of the relationship. Also, it should naturally flow from your inside and not you surfing for "101 ways to please a guy".

8 Likes

Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by EzePromoe: 10:34pm On Dec 18, 2012
I believe you are beautful and good looking. I don't see why it's difficult to pleasing such a man. How sure are you that there wouldn't be something he could possibly be hiding from your knowledge. I'll advice you to try querying his feeling towards you.
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 18, 2012
D-Explorer:

The way you're going, you just might lose this guy. He seem to be 'connected' to you already and those things you do at the moment pleases him. Whatever you gonna reciprocate should be by your discretion and understanding of the relationship. Also, it should naturally flow from your inside and not you surfing for "101 ways to please a guy".

Gbam!

2 Likes

Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by HARDDON: 10:45pm On Dec 18, 2012
Eze Promoe: I believe you are beautful and good looking. I don't see why it's difficult to pleasing such a man. How sure are you that there wouldn't be something he could possibly be hiding from your knowledge. I'll advice you to try querying his feeling towards you.

Yuck! Can't bliv you just said she shld query his feelings toward her? Are you a she male?

Gurl dnt you ενεя do that .. He is here cos he deem you fascinating. Not ƒoя sex or anytin else!
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by EzePromoe: 10:55pm On Dec 18, 2012
HARDDON:

Yuck! Can't bliv you just said she shld query his feelings toward her? Are you a she male?

Gurl dnt you ενεя do that .. He is here cos he deem you fascinating. Not ƒoя sex or anytin else!
The point is that no need to force yourself on someone who cares nothing or less about you. The babe should just get it straight now cus heartbreak is never a good thing to experience.

1 Like

Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by EzePromoe: 10:56pm On Dec 18, 2012
HARDDON:

Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by AdeniyiA(m): 10:57pm On Dec 18, 2012
permit me to say dis,i may nt b tot right tho.
readin thru ur post,i cud only extract ONLY 1 desire of urs n dt's sex,u beliv strngly that d only way to repay him n show him that u luv him is to sleep wt him,know dis,nt al men fancy séx,infact an unxplaind hatred cu arise afta d act.
y ar u in a hurry,y ar u so impatient 2lick 'hot stew'- it burns.y dnt u respct his decisns,he knos wat he's duin,bt if u tempt him to do,u m8t blame ursef. hold ursef in his presenc n get som self control girl.
gdluck

6 Likes

Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by Obinoscopy(m): 11:18pm On Dec 18, 2012
Just be who you are dearie.

A man loves a girl who's real. A girl who's industrious, a girl who's wise, a girl who'll respect him as the man but is diplomatic enough to know when to counter his views.

He probably doesn't want to sleep with you because he wants to settle down with u and sees u as different from d other girls he's had s3x with. He figures if he becomes intimate with u, u'll be no different from the other girls.

I wish u guys d best. And may ur relationship lead u guys to the altar so far it is ordained by God. Accept my kind regards.

3 Likes

Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by HARDDON: 11:34pm On Dec 18, 2012
Eze Promoe:
The point is that no need to force yourself on someone who cares nothing or less about you. The babe should just get it straight now cus heartbreak is never a good thing to experience.

If you've bin following dis frm season 1, you wud hv noticed that dey be r gud frnds evn tho they've pulled som bf/gf stunts b4.

Hurt? It is beta to get hurt afta a square bliss dan not to hv tryed @ all. Dnt we all get hurt in life , still we live?

Bsides, a guy that wud hurt Yöu is a guy that comes rushing you cos he is not sure if you wud catch him off guard ttomorow . Eat wor you got naw mentality.
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by bingbagbo(m): 11:36pm On Dec 18, 2012
op, i love you embarassed
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 11:38pm On Dec 18, 2012
Eze Promoe: I believe you are beautful and good looking. I don't see why it's difficult to pleasing such a man. How sure are you that there wouldn't be something he could possibly be hiding from your knowledge. I'll advice you to try querying his feeling towards you.
Thanks but no thanks. I'm not querying anything
Re: Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! by Sweetlemon(f): 11:46pm On Dec 18, 2012
HARDDON: Very seemingly simple things of life is what a made man is lukin ƒoя in a lady:

2) haw homely and organized is she? Does she kip d place spick and span when around? Does she readily help arrange and organize мч day and body dressing .

3) If he is into biznes, your knowledge and ideas ãbout d said biz or any oda oηε that can yield more money, wud ß highly appreciated.

4) a lil surprise here and there wud blow his mind .... You cud make a reservation @ a kul spot and arrange with d DJ to play his favorite song @ uя signal.

5) вυч him posh gifts: sorry to Saч , but ladies find it very hard to spend on their guys! Ενεη the married ones. And wen dey do, itz briefs and boxers and ties. We go all out ƒoя you, wonda y we can't get back same measure

Lastly, be yourself @ all times. And hey, neva ask that your question again cos dis is haw he wud interpret it: dey all wano get intimate and trap me into a r/ship cos they be all after ma dough . We ĸпoω as you all do, that d stomach is not the only way to a guy's heart! His third leg ïs not only a way to his heart but a great way to his pockets also!

Regards
Don
Ehn! Dis one na REAL 'expo' lol!
I was actually the first to buy a gift and I will be buying him another gift this xmas (good stuffs not cheap singlet and boxers!)
NB: I haven't asked him for sex. It's just a topic that comes up whenever we are both turned on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13)

Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women? / Imediately After She Pour I Throway Next / What Qualities Make A 'Real Man'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.