Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,623 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

How To Quit A Relationship With Ease - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Quit A Relationship With Ease (15815 Views)

What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... / What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? / Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Quit A Relationship With Ease by nifemi01(m): 12:14pm On Dec 19, 2012
Nonsense, all that write-up on how to breakup a relationship?
What happened to 'am sorry sweetie dis relationship is not working for me, it was great initially but not anymore'?
What about ' am being lead in another direction by d spirit'?
Another great one is to tell her at d onset of d relationship u have a specific eatery u take ladies to whenever u wanna breakup with them. Just send her an invite to d same eatery, she will get d message.
Re: How To Quit A Relationship With Ease by alienware(m): 12:14pm On Dec 19, 2012
Glorified_Tunde:

You're so somehow, if you're not interested then why come to the Romance forum in the 1st place?? Mcheeew!

Wetin u wan user her picture do? You're just a Sadist! You seem to have a terrible attitude!
wetin come be your own, amebo ? na you be the gurl ? you dey take paracetamol for another man headache
Re: How To Quit A Relationship With Ease by Oluabayomi1(m): 12:15pm On Dec 19, 2012
take ds thing excessively on daily basis and come back home very late in d night

Re: How To Quit A Relationship With Ease by dewblue81: 12:18pm On Dec 19, 2012
Nice post.

Re: How To Quit A Relationship With Ease by DANILSA(m): 12:29pm On Dec 19, 2012
easier said than done
Re: How To Quit A Relationship With Ease by gwas(m): 12:31pm On Dec 19, 2012
dabrake: Too much story. Tell her you just lost your job. It will work anytime
Not on some ladies. What if she tell you "we will both wether the storm"?
Re: How To Quit A Relationship With Ease by fowowe411: 12:33pm On Dec 19, 2012
alienware: why didn't you upload your pic ? grumpy old woman grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
lol u nid a gal?
Re: How To Quit A Relationship With Ease by ada9ja(f): 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2012
The truth they say is bitter, many relationship has been broken up in pain, death, jail n so on, if you always want to hear gudnews always goto church but in reality of life, you ve expect the bad, gud and urgly
Re: How To Quit A Relationship With Ease by vanstanzy(m): 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2012
JUST TELL HER U USED TO BE A GHOST OR GET R.I.P. PRINTED PICTURES OF BEAUTIFUL LADIES AND CARELESSLY PLACE THEM SO SHE'LD FIND THEM AND ASK QUESTIONS, THEN GIVE HER A STORY THAT ALL UR FORMER LOVERS DYING MYSTERIOUSLY, UNTIL SHE CAME ALONG. SHE'S SURE TO ZAP!grin grin grin
MANY MORE WEIRD IDEAS COMING UP LATER.
Re: How To Quit A Relationship With Ease by Yvete(f): 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2012
Make up your mind if the relationship is NOT for you. Shouldn't people focus on good stuff though...
Re: How To Quit A Relationship With Ease by Elebiju: 12:37pm On Dec 19, 2012
goldenval: How to end the dam relationship is very simple, it works for me why not you?... Simply told her or him that you have tested "HIV positive" smiley
do u think it works for everybody?a babe once tried this crap with me,I made up my mind to bleep her after downing alomo bitters with yoghurt and groundnut,I doubled d protection and she begged me to stay after confessing that she lied abt her status,u never know what a hard bleeping can do

1 Like

Re: How To Quit A Relationship With Ease by Elebiju: 12:45pm On Dec 19, 2012
All this one na long story,just give d babe hot slap make dem dey dance kukere for her head I bet she won't ask after u again.
Re: How To Quit A Relationship With Ease by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 19, 2012
maybe there should be 3 month notice before quitting a relationship...
Re: How To Quit A Relationship With Ease by ada9ja(f): 12:49pm On Dec 19, 2012
Elebiju: All this one na long story,just give d babe hot slap make dem dey dance kukere for her head I bet she won't ask after u again.

Some girl like it
Re: How To Quit A Relationship With Ease by Gabrielsylar(m): 12:52pm On Dec 19, 2012
The best way is to refund alllllll d money he spent on u..all d bb subscrition...all the mr and mrs biggs....that's the easiest way to ease out
Re: How To Quit A Relationship With Ease by maskid(m): 1:02pm On Dec 19, 2012
the best way to break up is just TO HAVE A LONG COOL SEX!@@@@ ALL STYLES
Re: How To Quit A Relationship With Ease by Blueeyedboi(m): 1:12pm On Dec 19, 2012
alienware: why didn't you upload your pic ? grumpy old woman grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
...dude be easy..stp taking life too seriously....
Re: How To Quit A Relationship With Ease by elrony(m): 1:15pm On Dec 19, 2012
Nice buh long journey...jst do it ma usual way..
tell d gurl i aint gud enuf 4 her.,been tryn buh itz eatin me up.,so i fink we jst nid to take a break...easy as pie..

D op is kinda wrong on d 'dnt stay frndz blah blah'...after brk up,ma ex do call me nd i do d same too..,dis rwily givs her d feelin dat we didnt do d 'use and dump' menu...
Re: How To Quit A Relationship With Ease by Blueeyedboi(m): 1:22pm On Dec 19, 2012
Glorified_Tunde:

You're so somehow, if you're not interested then why come to the Romance forum in the 1st place?? Mcheeew!

Wetin u wan user her picture do? You're just a Sadist! You seem to have a terrible attitude!
...sum ppl bring their frustrations here...dat alienware guy is so full of poo i can percieve it 4rm a mile away..i'l b surprisd if d op replies him..
Re: How To Quit A Relationship With Ease by tunapawizzy: 1:33pm On Dec 19, 2012
GOOD TIPS...thanks a lot poster, this will help me as i prepare to quit my relationship with my nagging pretty galfy
Re: How To Quit A Relationship With Ease by ocee31(m): 1:38pm On Dec 19, 2012
Broke up wif my ex while I was inside her grin see how she dey scream dey collect the thing when I finish na den d thing be clear 4 her eyes
Re: How To Quit A Relationship With Ease by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 19, 2012
Just stop calling her on phone and stop picking her calls frequently, she will certainly understand
Re: How To Quit A Relationship With Ease by GentleNaaz(m): 1:55pm On Dec 19, 2012
SHORTEST WAY OF BREAK UP
1. tel ha widin 4 seconds "ITS OVA"
2. Leave ha/hm imediately
3. Buy anoda line n use immediately
4. Relocate or stay wt ur frnd she/he doesnt knw for 3 months
5. Develope interest on whom u r n do oda tnz dat mk u hpy wt ur frnds
All ds apply only if u like Kanu Nwankwo "i ws determined"
Re: How To Quit A Relationship With Ease by sleekshedy(m): 2:05pm On Dec 19, 2012
Just passing.
Re: How To Quit A Relationship With Ease by Sike(m): 2:22pm On Dec 19, 2012
Just DO it. And do it Fast! Chikena!!!!
Re: How To Quit A Relationship With Ease by Cuddlemii: 2:35pm On Dec 19, 2012
All these for a break-up? Ehn, op?
Its this list of urs that would make me suicidal and angry
What a simply, "its over" would have done.
Re: How To Quit A Relationship With Ease by Cuddlemii: 2:38pm On Dec 19, 2012
ocee31: Broke up wif my ex while I was inside her grin see how she dey scream dey collect the thing when I finish na den d thing be clear 4 her eyes

Ode angry
Ur ex no get sense, she for push u away & slap u when u were abt to cu m. I can imagine the corner kick wey go fit such an event.
Re: How To Quit A Relationship With Ease by SirMethod: 2:45pm On Dec 19, 2012
@poster, I totally disagree o! the best way to end a relationship is to make it get sick and die naturally else som1 wld be hurt if it is said(no matter how polite)
Re: How To Quit A Relationship With Ease by kokoye(m): 2:49pm On Dec 19, 2012
Elebiju: do u think (claiming HIV positive) works for everybody?a babe once tried this crap with me,I made up my mind to bleep her after downing alomo bitters with yoghurt and groundnut,I doubled d protection and she begged me to stay after confessing that she lied abt her status,u never know what a hard bleeping can do

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You just made my day...signing out

grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Quit A Relationship With Ease by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 19, 2012
Mynd_44: How about you send the person an e-mail saying you are no longer interested and not call the person anymore? If the person calls you, answer it and tell him/her not to again cos you don't think it is appropiate and get on with your life
That's how I broke up with my exes cheesy I use text mssg. It works everytime. They get too pissed off to try mending

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! / What Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Spits In Your Face? / Things Ladies Say When Being Banged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.