Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,371 members, 7,781,043 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:57 AM

Fashola/Shekarau 2015 Presidential Ticket???? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola/Shekarau 2015 Presidential Ticket???? (14146 Views)

PDP Zones 2019 Presidential Ticket To North / Buhari, Atiku Others Set To Contest For APC Presidential Ticket / Gov. Shekarau Resigns From Kano Emirate Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola/Shekarau 2015 Presidential Ticket???? by PointB: 8:15am On Dec 19, 2012
gists:

Where did you see me put a list of soley south westerners as the only credible candidates? Its 8:04am you shouldn't be slumbering by this time.

And you didn't see Ribadu in my list? Are your partially blind? It's bolded now. Look again!

PointB: Why would I vote for Fashola when I could easily vote for Rochas, Chime, Peter Obi, Pat Utomi, Okonjo Iweala, Soludo or even Ameachi paired with Ribadu? In which way is Fashola/Tinubu/Shekarau better than any of these aforementioned folks? Or simply because of the media hypes? Or is there any rule that suggest that only Hausa and Yorubas should be continually voted into power?

Make no mistake, Fashola is only known in the SW, and if he is challenged by any of the folks listed above, he will never get 5% of the SS/SE votes. As for Rochas endorsing Fashola, well if he is ready for political death, let him go ahead.
Re: Fashola/Shekarau 2015 Presidential Ticket???? by Okijajuju1(m): 8:48am On Dec 19, 2012

1 Like

Re: Fashola/Shekarau 2015 Presidential Ticket???? by jude33084(m): 8:50am On Dec 19, 2012
Islamization of Nigeria straight away cheesy. Wђɑ̤̥̈̊† a combination! grin
Re: Fashola/Shekarau 2015 Presidential Ticket???? by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 19, 2012
GEJ FOR 2015 - 2019. We hate his style but will still vote for him to pepper the SW & entire North grin

3 Likes

Re: Fashola/Shekarau 2015 Presidential Ticket???? by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 19, 2012
Guys please take these silly pics off the thread. It is damn silly angry
Re: Fashola/Shekarau 2015 Presidential Ticket???? by jude33084(m): 8:58am On Dec 19, 2012
alj harem:

when you say both are Muslims, please realise that some muslims are different from others. I don't mind a Christian ruling my state anyday anytime.

Talk is cheap, very cheap grin

5 Likes

Re: Fashola/Shekarau 2015 Presidential Ticket???? by onyewec3: 9:02am On Dec 19, 2012
alj harem:

dude who cares whether they are igbos or not. Your emphasis on only Igbo candidates is so annoying makes one wonder what is wrong with you. Fashola/Shekarau would do, I don't mind Rochas/ Fashola as well.

Guy I don dey follow your comment since.pla allow me to refer to you as a BIGOT...y wuld u endorse rochas/fashola wen dey r both southerner,politically its sour.but the combination of fashola/shekarau is ok though.but we shuld stop endorsing pple and let's see whee emerge as contenders come 2015.there is no perfectly good leader in as much as there is no perfectly bad one.as we r searching for better ones,they shuld cut accross religion and ethnicity,if not it won't work because our demography n religion are dictating our political direction in recent times
Re: Fashola/Shekarau 2015 Presidential Ticket???? by Bellozicobichi: 9:05am On Dec 19, 2012
danjohn:

In 1993, SDP ran MKO Abiola and Baba Gana Kingibe for President and VP and they were both Muslims but they won the South decisively. The point I am making is that Southerners are not afraid of voting for Muslims. Fashola and Shekarau are mainstream personalities that can win the votes of Christians.
u don't know who is shekarou he rule with decieved manner Nigeria now is ONLY for a man of cradict, if he (Buhari) become tHe present of this naja 2 day 50% oF our problems will banished
Re: Fashola/Shekarau 2015 Presidential Ticket???? by tpapi: 9:06am On Dec 19, 2012
I dey laff o
Re: Fashola/Shekarau 2015 Presidential Ticket???? by Aderostock(m): 9:06am On Dec 19, 2012
@pointB,
Okorocha, Soludo and Ngozi combine achievements can't stand that of Fashola, its a fact. Let's engage in some arguments with proofs.

5 Likes

Re: Fashola/Shekarau 2015 Presidential Ticket???? by onyewec3: 9:07am On Dec 19, 2012
alj harem:

WHY AND WHY MUST NIGERIANS VOTE FOR AN IGBO OR SE MAN/WOMAN RATHER THAN A COMPETENT NIGERIA THAT WOULD SOLVE OUR COLLECTIVE PROBLEMS.

My brother stop thinking like this and have a wider view of things.

So okonjo,rochas,pat utomi etc aint Nigerian or they are incompetent?well,I called you a Bigot earlier though
Re: Fashola/Shekarau 2015 Presidential Ticket???? by onyewec3: 9:10am On Dec 19, 2012
Aderostock: @pointB,
Okorocha, Soludo and Ngozi combine achievements can't stand that of Fashola, its a fact. Let's engage in some arguments with proofs.

Bigotory........if fashola happens to be in imo,he can't do more than what he had done in lagos.both state aint the same.....okonjo is a miniister and not governor....soludo was a CBN govnor and not a state governor so dere jurisdiction aint d same..hope dis help bigots like you

1 Like

Re: Fashola/Shekarau 2015 Presidential Ticket???? by Drfox(m): 9:13am On Dec 19, 2012
For me, any other person apart from Gej, I wil suport them
Re: Fashola/Shekarau 2015 Presidential Ticket???? by cornellrealtors: 9:17am On Dec 19, 2012
PointB:

Oh I see. But the FG cannot remove subsidy from fuel using the same pretext of nothing good comes easy and that removing it will encourage the private building of refineries, create more job etc. Guy, your duplicity and bigotry is legendary. This is the fatal result of tribalism. get a cure!

This is some sick joke I suppose. So you recommend criminality and stealing people's ram as an alternative to Okada? Or you think Lagos is a jungle where rams lives and roams without ownership? How will you feel if a Lagosian will travel to Kano or say Sokoto, sees a cow roaming, kill it and sell the meat at pepper soup joints. Repeat same three times.

You call this criminality favour from God? Guy, your brain damage is worse than I thought. I wonder the kind of education some of you receive over their. Your sense of crime and criminality is very warped, no wonder human lives hold no values for the boko boys!
you miss a very important point,the subsidy was always manageable and was never as much a threat till goodluck came on board and opened it up to his cronies to funnel funds into his election.in all sincerity,the okada ban has affected lots of activities.on a normal day,i dont drive to the island.i used to take a bike straight from CMS to ligali ayorinde.but with the ban on okada,i have been forced to spend horrendous hours in traffic uising my car or take a bus to eko hotel and then trek to ligali ayorinde where my clients are located.is it easy?hell no.however,i think its a step in the right direction. okada cannot become the model means of transportation for lagos.its risky and creates an easy way out for lazy youths.how many youths can now pay attention to carpentry,welding etc?once they lay their hands on okada at hire-purchase,that's all.this is a step forward and despite the hardship,things can only get better.

fashola is a leader thats ready to take the bull by the horn and thats the kinda leader nigeria needs

3 Likes

Re: Fashola/Shekarau 2015 Presidential Ticket???? by jude33084(m): 9:17am On Dec 19, 2012
alj harem:

I indeed pity those poor folks because they do not know what is right or wrong for them. Ban of Okada with or without ACN/FASHOLA IS HERE TO STAY IN LAGOS. I am a PDP man and I can categorically tell you that PDP government would do the same if they do not want to lose as well. In fact this Fashola second term, the only thing worth of praises Fashola did is this ban of Okada. Even likes of Bode George and PDP Lagos chapter cannot fault it, why do you think that is the case ? Or do you think is by accident ?

Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊ηкs for that responds. I wanted to reply him but you beat ♍e to it. I wonder how people like that live their life aŋԂ yet expect Nigeria to be a better place.undecided
Re: Fashola/Shekarau 2015 Presidential Ticket???? by Arsenate(m): 9:17am On Dec 19, 2012
Why not Sanusi/Soludo or Soludo/Sanusi lolzzz
Re: Fashola/Shekarau 2015 Presidential Ticket???? by sissa: 9:17am On Dec 19, 2012
i wish dem best of luck.
Re: Fashola/Shekarau 2015 Presidential Ticket???? by PaulJohn1: 9:20am On Dec 19, 2012
omojesu123: 4uk islam,4uk muslims.,4uk 72 virgins,4uk prophet mohamed aka Gay prophet

Another one again undecided
Re: Fashola/Shekarau 2015 Presidential Ticket???? by omojesu123: 9:22am On Dec 19, 2012
Paul John:

Another one again undecided
how far
Re: Fashola/Shekarau 2015 Presidential Ticket???? by omiobo: 9:31am On Dec 19, 2012
Fashola needs to really care about his security. Decision of SW is not always certain but in as much as Fashola is contesting the decision of SW is certain that Fashola owns the votes of SW. One faithful person in north to run with Fashola automatically put an end to PDP.
I'm afraid GEJ may not come back if fashola has the intention of contesting come 2015. Only SW can do the magic for GEJ again.
Re: Fashola/Shekarau 2015 Presidential Ticket???? by PaulJohn1: 9:33am On Dec 19, 2012
onyewec3:

Bigotory........ if fashola happens to be in imo,he can't do more than what he had done in lagos.both state aint the same.....okonjo is a miniister and not governor....soludo was a CBN govnor and not a state governor so dere jurisdiction aint d same..hope dis help bigots like you

Why the word "if". Who business is that?!
Assessment is based on how effective he has managed what he's limited to.
("IF" Akala was the governor of Akwa-Ibom he might have done well)- that's insane right!
Going by your conditional "IF". All governors are performers, only that some have access to lesser revenue. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fashola/Shekarau 2015 Presidential Ticket???? by novakid(m): 9:36am On Dec 19, 2012
alj harem:

Alternative to what ? means of transport or means of income ? My brother are you thinking at all ?

dude use your brain...
u hav d answers already...y going rhetorical?
no alternative source of income, no alternative means of transportation

they lie to us saying that they are melting the bikes into rods, while 80percent of the seized bikes are really being sold to other states,

tricycle (keke napep/maruwa) was encouraged but they are making plans to eliminate it too as tricycles havebeen stopped in some parts of lagos like alausa in ikeja, the plan to scrap it march nxt year,

where are we going as a country? i almost wept yesterday while waiting for about 2hrs on a queue waiting for maruwa goingto GRA ikeja?

all my savings would go into buying a powerbike angry
Re: Fashola/Shekarau 2015 Presidential Ticket???? by PaulJohn1: 9:36am On Dec 19, 2012
omojesu123: how far

All those shits you've typed up there undecided

Me sef na omojesu, see my name now cheesy
But...
Re: Fashola/Shekarau 2015 Presidential Ticket???? by yomiyatty: 9:39am On Dec 19, 2012
Fashola and his anti masses policies! Silly joke!

1 Like

Re: Fashola/Shekarau 2015 Presidential Ticket???? by wengerjay(m): 9:40am On Dec 19, 2012
Uhm,a nation at sixes and sevens.
Re: Fashola/Shekarau 2015 Presidential Ticket???? by PointB: 9:41am On Dec 19, 2012
cornellrealtors: you miss a very important point,the subsidy was always manageable and was never as much a threat till goodluck came on board and opened it up to his cronies to funnel funds into his election.in all sincerity,the okada ban has affected lots of activities.on a normal day,i dont drive to the island.i used to take a bike straight from CMS to ligali ayorinde.but with the ban on okada,i have been forced to spend horrendous hours in traffic uising my car or take a bus to eko hotel and then trek to ligali ayorinde where my clients are located.is it easy?hell no.however,i think its a step in the right direction. okada cannot become the model means of transportation for lagos.its risky and creates an easy way out for lazy youths.how many youths can now pay attention to carpentry,welding etc?once they lay their hands on okada at hire-purchase,that's all.this is a step forward and despite the hardship,things can only get better.

fashola is a leader thats ready to take the bull by the horn and thats the kinda leader nigeria needs

What is manageable about subsidy? Is not better to invest the subsidy funds in other critical sector of society. Next year alone, over 880 billion is budgeted for subsidy with arguments here and there by marketers that it will not be enough. And folks like you sees nothing wrong with removal of subsidy because it was not done by Fashola? There is some much duplicity in the country, because Nigerians have elevated ethnicism over sound logic!
Re: Fashola/Shekarau 2015 Presidential Ticket???? by israel007: 9:43am On Dec 19, 2012
FASHOLA shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

so he can bring toll gate to every street and ban trecking on the street?

somebody, PLEEEAAAAASE!

4 Likes

Re: Fashola/Shekarau 2015 Presidential Ticket???? by kaeto(m): 9:49am On Dec 19, 2012
I advice you yorubers' to go round the country, running good survey of how your fashola dream president and fraternity with the core north earns you political and economic supremacy. Lets get it right, fashola, tinubu or any other muslim from the stages of acn will not even get votes from the north, regional politics on the zenith. And there is a near equal distribution of muslims and christian all over the country, even in the core north, except in the SE/SS region. And it is these regions that determined and will determine 2011 and 2015 respectively. I just feel for the yoruba hallucination and wild goose chase, what the middle belt refrains from. Just 12 states in the core north where a christians aways sweeps atleast 35% votes, i feel for you guys, after all you arrogance, betrayal , charade, bigotry, hypocrisy and badblood, you need the se/ss aliance, one where we have no stake, chai, WAKE UP from that nightmare, this is 2012, you will NEVER earn nor get it.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola/Shekarau 2015 Presidential Ticket???? by bashydemy(m): 9:50am On Dec 19, 2012
israel007: FASHOLA shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

so he can bring toll gate to every street and ban trecking on the street?

somebody, PLEEEAAAAASE!
Some people are just so stewpid, Even ban you from entering your house or making love with your wife Ewu. I believe most of Nigerian dont want change and better life.I weep for my country
Re: Fashola/Shekarau 2015 Presidential Ticket???? by andyanders: 9:55am On Dec 19, 2012
Cannot vote for Fashola

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Dogara Did Not Brief The House Of Reps On Buhari’s Health – House Leader / Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project / LASG Seals Illegal Container Terminal In Ibeshe, Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.