Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. (57130 Views)

How Do You Dispose Your Sanitary Pads? / How Do You Dispose Placenter After Child Birth / Dairies Sanitary Pad Kills - Ladies Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Roseey0(f): 4:19am On Dec 19, 2012
Personally i rap mine up in the initial rapper<the nylon b4 the package itself> then dispose,but i need more options.

Ladies plz share,how do u dispose yours? how do others that you know of, dispose theres? what method do you think serves best?
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Nobody: 4:37am On Dec 19, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by SlyIg(f): 4:56am On Dec 19, 2012
Put in a closed bin well wrapped with nylon and burnt completely after!
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Zi: 6:49am On Dec 19, 2012
I shred in bits and flush in the WC before having my bath.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 19, 2012

1 Like

Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Roseey0(f): 12:30pm On Dec 19, 2012
SlyIg: Put in a closed bin well wrapped with nylon and burnt completely after!

so u burn every month? Isnt that stressful?

1 Like

Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Roseey0(f): 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2012
Zi: I shred in bits and flush in the WC before having my bath.

U shred with ur bear hands? Pls explain more,do u flush all? Wont it block the system?
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Roseey0(f): 12:35pm On Dec 19, 2012
amusan yetunde :
I remove d nylon covering so it doesn't block d WC, then flush d soaked tissue gel.

gud
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Roseey0(f): 12:37pm On Dec 19, 2012
babyosisi: shocked shocked shocked shocked

babyosisi,yarn us hw u dy handle ur tin nw
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by ciphoenix: 12:46pm On Dec 19, 2012
Roseey0:

so u burn every month? Isnt that stressful?
once a month na. How stressful can that be? undecided
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Nimi22(f): 8:35pm On Dec 20, 2012
amusan yetunde :
I remove d nylon covering so it doesn't block d WC, then flush d soaked tissue gel.
exactly wot i do also.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by 5much(m): 8:53am On Dec 21, 2012
hmmmmmmmm
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by k2039: 8:53am On Dec 21, 2012
Throw it into the bush or pit latrine

gringringrin;gringringringringringrin

On a more serious note, this is a good reason why every house must have a pit latrine.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 21, 2012
ca ces't pour les fermme.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Tolexander: 8:57am On Dec 21, 2012
i always wrap mine in its initial wrapper wait until they are many then pack them to a thick forest with digger to dig deep pit and bury them. Cos i cant afford it to be used for rituals
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Fabolousibk1(m): 8:59am On Dec 21, 2012
I wish M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ gal Į̸̸̨§ on nairaland 2 tell hw she dispose hers,am sure she will nt say d truth coz she always sell hers 2 a native doctor for money rituals.smh

1 Like

Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by freecocoa(f): 8:59am On Dec 21, 2012
I wrap mine in the wrapper with which it came first then wrap in a back nylon bag and straight in to the dumpster.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by pekelepekele(m): 8:59am On Dec 21, 2012
k2039: Throw it into the bush

Are you a female? Your profile says male just wondering . Abi you be Gay ni wey dey use sanitary pad cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 21, 2012
@op - Why would you be posting "period" related sh!ts here? lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by paranorman(m): 8:59am On Dec 21, 2012
Yeeew! When i saw dis topic,i was like gross.... Take this off d main page joh,put it in d ladies section!

1 Like

Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by pekelepekele(m): 9:00am On Dec 21, 2012
Tolexander: i always wrap mine in its initial wrapper wait until they are many then pack them to a thick forest with digger to dig deep pit and bury them. Cos i cant afford it to be used for rituals

Wait oo so no be all profiles with m are males? wow cheesy . God don catch you today

1 Like

Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by k2039: 9:00am On Dec 21, 2012
pekelepekele:

Are you a female? Your profile says male just wondering . Abi you be Gay ni wey dey use sanitary pad cheesy
gringringrin
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by nikkyshyne(f): 9:01am On Dec 21, 2012
Zi: I shred in bits and flush in the WC before having my bath.
amusan yetunde :
This is so wrong.

I wrap it in the original wrapper, tie it in a black Nylon and dispose in the thrash bag to be given to LAWMA.

I save nylons I get when I buy petty things.

Funnyeeewyquestion@frontpage.com. Lol

5 Likes

Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by SELFWORTH: 9:01am On Dec 21, 2012
I think this topic is inappropriate for a forum. This is definitely a low point for me on NL.

This is a very thoughtless post. It's obvious the OP is shameless .
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by yuzedo: 9:03am On Dec 21, 2012
@Op: Sweerie, if that is you in your profile, I want to solve your period problems for at least 9-months.. kiss kiss kiss

So wuz yo numba? wink tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by k2039: 9:09am On Dec 21, 2012
Roseey0: what method do you think serves best?

Have a pit latrine constructed in your house
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by freecocoa(f): 9:10am On Dec 21, 2012
What's is shameful about sanitary pads abeg? If you guys can have talks about how to change your brake pad or how to repair dashboard, or how someone traveled from Aba to afikpo in a volkswagen or how to ....,why can't we have our own discussion on the FP?

Abeg SELFWORTH free us jare cheesy.

23 Likes

Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by 234GT(m): 9:12am On Dec 21, 2012
What about drying a used sanitary pad and re-using it the following month?

6 Likes

Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Sunymoore(m): 9:15am On Dec 21, 2012
Dig a hole in ya room and be Disposing it there
but serioustly i pity women wo. Haba all dis yawa. Period,stomach pains dis and that.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by nonesense: 9:15am On Dec 21, 2012
Please guys, i need someone to stop my period for 9 months, am tires of seeing blood

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus / Lagos Nurse Remanded For Conducting Surgery, Killing Patient / Imo : Man Commits Suicide By Hanging After Incest With Daughter (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.