Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,453 members, 7,801,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. (57097 Views)

How Do You Dispose Your Sanitary Pads? / How Do You Dispose Placenter After Child Birth / Dairies Sanitary Pad Kills - Ladies Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by slimyem: 10:22am On Dec 21, 2012
SELFWORTH: I think this topic is inappropriate for a forum. This is definitely a low point for me on NL.

This is a very thoughtless post. It's obvious the OP is shameless .

You dey craze...and na you and the women wey dey menstruate for your house be shameless goat!!
Dem force you to open thread?
Eediot!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by caukerzee(m): 10:25am On Dec 21, 2012
Tolexander: i always wrap mine in its initial wrapper wait until they are many then pack them to a thick forest with digger to dig deep pit and bury them. Cos i cant afford it to be used for rituals
you gay bro? shocked
Tolexander: i always wrap mine in its initial wrapper wait until they are many then pack them to a thick forest with digger to dig deep pit and bury them. Cos i cant afford it to be used for rituals
you gay bro?
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by nagoma(m): 10:25am On Dec 21, 2012
freecocoa: Duh! She meant that if women didn't get periods then they'd not be able to get pregnant which leads to them missing the period for the 9 months you stayed in the tommy.
A woman who doesn't menstruate cannot carry belly, its that simple.

Thanks but your approach is too simplistic.
Menstrual period is not a pre-requisite for pregnancy but absence of pregnancy necessitates menstrual flow.That's the fact.
Thanks anyway.
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by r231(m): 10:27am On Dec 21, 2012
Zi:

Yes, I shread with my bare hands, its my waste so its not an eye sore to me! winkand I have by bath after. In bits, like 8 pieces. It has never blocked my system. Thanks

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by caukerzee(m): 10:27am On Dec 21, 2012
I guess i'm on the wrong thread. Ewwwwww......*pukes*
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 21, 2012
I tie them in a nylon and burn to ashes...then throw it away in d dustbin(that's how I do it monthly)...
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by garri4all: 10:38am On Dec 21, 2012

u be hermaphrodite?
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by sexyglow(f): 10:40am On Dec 21, 2012
Zi: I shred in bits and flush in the WC before having my bath.
same thing I do
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 21, 2012
freecocoa: And how does whatever its used for affect you? Its waste product for all I know so I could freaking care less about what's its being used for, well except maybe they use it to manufacture something edible then that's a whole new level and so wrong but I know many of you who are conscious of what's its being used for are scared of rituals and some other BS talk.
i hv made ma point..u cn do woteva suits u, it's non f ma biz..

Al i'm sayn is ppl should b conscious f hw they dispos their sanitary wastes, b it pad, condom, woteva..
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by idinc(m): 10:55am On Dec 21, 2012
i dunno 4 u pple,buh me o i dey wash my own use am d upper month grin grin grin
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by dejijohns(m): 10:57am On Dec 21, 2012
Miss road, wrong thread... #soobbss: whr is ma mummy#
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Bozzy001(m): 11:03am On Dec 21, 2012
pekelepekele:

Are you a female? Your profile says male just wondering . Abi you be Gay ni wey dey use sanitary pad cheesy
grin
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Tovot: 11:06am On Dec 21, 2012
SELFWORTH: I think this topic is inappropriate for a forum. This is definitely a low point for me on NL. This is a very thoughtless post. It's obvious the OP is shameless .
,pls keep quiet!what is shameless in discussing how to dispose pads,u werent forced to follow the thread!
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Tovot: 11:06am On Dec 21, 2012
SELFWORTH: I think this topic is inappropriate for a forum. This is definitely a low point for me on NL. This is a very thoughtless post. It's obvious the OP is shameless .
,pls keep quiet!what is shameless in discussing how to dispose pads,u were not forced to follow the thread!
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Tovot: 11:08am On Dec 21, 2012
r231: Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
,oh please! wat is ewww?
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by nightfall(m): 11:09am On Dec 21, 2012
as a child i once accidentally came across a used bloody tampon used by my white aunty you can imagine a child seeing such an ow full thing i was emotionally injured by that sight and it has affected me on how i look at women i find it irritating disgusting and feel this is one aspect of a woman's life that should be kept private i know in islam a woman in her period can not pray or enter the mosque i know of a tribe that a woman on her period leaves on a tree until it over.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Tolexander: 11:12am On Dec 21, 2012
caukerzee: you gay bro? shocked you gay bro?
no i no dey do 69 thins o
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Tolexander: 11:14am On Dec 21, 2012
garri4all:

u be hermaphrodite?
no sir
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Odunnu: 11:20am On Dec 21, 2012
Ewwww
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 21, 2012
For those who burn theirs, where does this burning take place?
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by victorD3: 11:23am On Dec 21, 2012
WTF!! Mehn girls are dirty and thank god am a man.
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 21, 2012
234GT: What about drying a used sanitary pad and re-using it the following month?
am learning oh so i can pass some women ideas to my woman but this got me lafingsmiley
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 21, 2012
nonesense: Please guys, i need someone to stop my period for 9 months, am tires of seeing blood
nairaland!nairaland!! Nairaland how many times i call una, una no go kill me wit laf oh :+)
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by salt1: 11:36am On Dec 21, 2012
Do women still use sanitary pads?
Thought our enlightened NLers will all be on tampax/tampon which is flushable and not messy Or uncomfortable like sanitary pads

1 Like

Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by freecocoa(f): 11:36am On Dec 21, 2012
victorD3: WTF!! Mehn girls are dirty and thank god am a man.
You are the most f00lish hediot on this forum and you are not anywhere near being a man, anumanu.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 21, 2012
76Naira: Ah ah!

No..........ladies what is the color of the blood?

ewuocha...

guy you be ritualist? Why you wan know whether the color is brown,red or black smiley lafmyeyescrying
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Demdem(m): 11:46am On Dec 21, 2012
grin grin

Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 21, 2012
SELFWORTH: I think this topic is inappropriate for a forum. This is definitely a low point for me on NL.

This is a very thoughtless post. It's obvious the OP is shameless .

i kinda disagree wit you. There are things your wife might not tell you but you learn from other women and this is one topic that helps one understand and appreciate his woman. But am learning wit some laf too you know
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 21, 2012
Urgh disgusting!! I pity women
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 21, 2012
victorD3: WTF!! Mehn girls are dirty and thank god am a man.
thank God too for them (including all the females -mother, aunties,sisters-around you), you cant do witout them and this is part of them tho. Deal wit it yo!

4 Likes

Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 21, 2012
Emzybrown: Urgh disgusting!! I pity women
pity in the sense of derogatory or what bros, it shows that you have never known the otherside of a woman, tho gorgeous now!
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 21, 2012
Nobody here uses tampons?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Knockout' Tears Boy’s Hand In Asaba (Very Graphic Photo) / Fire At Enugwu-Ukwu General Hospital Mortuary. 50 Corpses Burnt To Ashes(Graphic / I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.