Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. (57096 Views)

How Do You Dispose Your Sanitary Pads? / How Do You Dispose Placenter After Child Birth / Dairies Sanitary Pad Kills - Ladies Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by caukerzee(m): 4:02pm On Dec 21, 2012
slimyem: Were you forced to open or comment?
Mtcheeeeeeew...
Throw out your intestines if you like...
Nonsense!!!
Why are you so desprate to be dissed?
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 21, 2012
AmBeautiful:

Tampons are different from the normal pads and are even much more better. With a tampon, you can go for a swim and even wear a white dress without much fear (in as much as you buy the right time that will suit your flow). Its an absorbent material made with cotton, e.t.c and its inserted into the 'Vaggy'. It normally comes in an applicator or could be digital.Looks like a stick undecided
thank you. Would suggest to my wife and get her take on it.
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by mekaboy(m): 4:06pm On Dec 21, 2012
caukerzee: Why are you so desprate to be dissed?

THATS HOW SHE ACTS WHEN.SHE.IS IN HER.PERIOD. I AM SURE SHE EATS HER OWN PAD. LOL

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by caukerzee(m): 4:13pm On Dec 21, 2012
mekaboy:

THATS HOW SHE ACTS WHEN.SHE.IS IN HER.PERIOD. I AM SURE SHE EATS HER OWN PAD. LOL
LMAO....Thats gross. grin
mekaboy:

LMAO....Thats gross.
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by juman(m): 5:27pm On Dec 21, 2012
Classicalman: No wonder our sockaway system is always filled. angry

True.

Flushing used sanitary pad would make the sockaway filled up quick quick.
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Kirusky4life(f): 5:53pm On Dec 21, 2012
as4me, i tink the best way for sanitary pad disposition is by tearing out the nylon, flush down the tisue and wash off the stained nylon and add it to trash bin. Dat way it wl b gone and forever.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by ireneidiva(f): 6:19pm On Dec 21, 2012
I wrap it up with a newspaper and dispose d crap jor. Can't even look at it. Don't blv anytn will happen 2 my womb. Na wa o. Some girls get tym. Ewwwww
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Diamaten(f): 6:38pm On Dec 21, 2012
I use tampons....very easy to dispose...just flush
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by sulele11: 6:59pm On Dec 21, 2012
after usein it u can wish it and drink the water na u sabi
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by pmm3(m): 7:04pm On Dec 21, 2012
Dis is a very damn nice topic..2 b frank wif u al,i don't lyk d way wey dem dey dispose am coz 4 dey place wey i liv,our pit pipe dey block alwayz..mayb becoz d nam of d tin na 'always'..wen eva d pit pipe block,we go open am com c 1 stupid pad wey dey mak us lose so much strength in diggin d pipe,me i no lyk am 4 any reason..Galz i advise u 2 stop flushin it in the toilet,find anoda meanz...thtz al i can say

1 Like

Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by jimiphunmmy(f): 8:12pm On Dec 21, 2012
Roseey0:

U shred with ur bear hands? Pls explain more,do u flush all? Wont it block the system?

as lng as u shred into smaller pieces,and use enof water,it won't block d WC
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by AGgal(f): 8:49pm On Dec 21, 2012
234GT: What about drying a used sanitary pad and re-using it the following month?
Suggest dat 2 ur wife or gf. I bet she'll luv d idea

1 Like

Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 21, 2012
Neither tampons nor sanitary pads should be flushed down the toilet. Firstly it might block and secondly it's not good for the treatment of used water. They should be put in the trash bin.
Regarding the people who said they burn it: it's really toxic to burn plastic!
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by AGgal(f): 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2012
Demdem: grin grin
WTF! Do u knw i was eating while going 2ru d thread? *pukes*Yeuck!
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Otses(f): 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2012
I wrap mine in several nylon bags and then dispose of it in the trash bin.
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by AGgal(f): 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2012
I put mine in d original wrapper then i tie it in a nylon bag n dispose it
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 21, 2012
The easiest way to dispose this is to give it to your husband. If he loves you, he will take it from you. All ladies, try this at home... give it to your Husband after packaging it and if he refuses to take it, pack your things and leave him. You have no business with such a man
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 21, 2012
Sheeee-it!!!

This is the first time a topic on Nairaland makes me want to throw up, why bring this on front page?! These are issues ladies should keep to themselves, ignorance is bliss.

OK.
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:20pm On Dec 21, 2012
freecocoa: I wrap mine in the wrapper with which it came first then wrap in a back nylon bag and straight in to the dumpster.
No b so u suppose do am b4 ? All dis bush meats talking nonsense are all nasty.
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:26pm On Dec 21, 2012
234GT: What about drying a used sanitary pad and re-using it the following month?
Pig! Ewwwwwh...
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:27pm On Dec 21, 2012
Zi:

Yes, I shread with my bare hands, its my waste so its not an eye sore to me! winkand I have by bath after. In bits, like 8 pieces. It has never blocked my system. Thanks
U shred it wiv ya hands? Ayama! U is nasty!! Na who dey fevk dis smelly gal
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:29pm On Dec 21, 2012
freakybaby: I tie them in a nylon and burn to ashes...then throw it away in d dustbin(that's how I do it monthly)...
Wetin una dey burn? Na family tradition or wot? Una dey appease d gods ni? Wtf? undecided
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:57pm On Dec 21, 2012
yinx007: I put mine under running water while having my bath so the water washes all d blood away till its clean, then I squeeze, wrap in the initial wrapper then into an old newspaper, tie in a black nylon and throw in d bin like normal refuse. No odour, no stickiness, no dirt.
Disgusting! U stand dia squeezing? U like d smell dat much? Oh my bad... I guess to u na zobo ba? * spits* nasty murrafevkers!!
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by freecocoa(f): 12:00am On Dec 22, 2012
Bado no go kill me o grin grin grin.

Just imagine person say she dey wash and squeeze pad, omo like wtf? shocked
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:11am On Dec 22, 2012
Dem chicks nasty joor! Imagine one storing used towels and den she takes like on average for me o! Lets say 12 used/acidic towels to d bush to bury? Na babalawo pikin full hia o!
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Roseey0(f): 12:25am On Dec 22, 2012
Lol
Dis thread was supose to be educative o!!!..._the burning part sounded ok for the scared type shaa,nt for me cos i can't burn every month.Gues i wil stick to the wrap and dispose method.

Tampon sounds cool too.Abeg tampon users,how hygenic is it and i heard virgins can't use it?..yarn me more abeg.
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:31am On Dec 22, 2012
Roseey0: Lol
Dis thread was supose to be educative o!!!..._the burning part sounded ok for the scared type shaa,nt for me cos i can't burn every month.Gues i wil stick to the wrap and dispose method.

Tampon sounds cool too.Abeg tampon users,how hygenic is it and i heard virgins can't use it?..yarn me more abeg.
Bullshyte to d power of trillions! Na javelin? me personally, i haven't considered d use of tampons, but! Am sure dat small tissue going up dere won't cause d hymen any harm.
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by freecocoa(f): 12:33am On Dec 22, 2012
Idowuogbo: Dem chicks nasty joor! Imagine one storing used towels and den she takes like on average for me o! Lets say 12 used/acidic towels to d bush to bury? Na babalawo pikin full hia o!
I can't even fit to imagine how smelly the thing go be after storing.

Kai abeg I dey go bathe, I wan sleep before I go vomit.

Sweet dreams.
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 22, 2012
@Roseey, tampons can tear the hymen but it is not very likely, the chances are slim unless the tampon is the size of a grown man's kini.

@topic
I just wrap mine in the wrapper and throw it in my toilet bin. When my period is over, I take all of them to the dumpster and dispose of them.
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Oahray: 1:03am On Dec 22, 2012
@Redmosquito, what are you doing here? grin
Re: Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. by Redmosquito(m): 1:13am On Dec 22, 2012
Oahray: @Redmosquito, what are you doing here? grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Chai! Na Sango go kee you for wetin u talk there! angry angry angry angry angry
Wetin u sef dey find here? angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Knockout' Tears Boy’s Hand In Asaba (Very Graphic Photo) / Fire At Enugwu-Ukwu General Hospital Mortuary. 50 Corpses Burnt To Ashes(Graphic / I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.