Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils (22548 Views)

Pupils Of A Primary School Climbing Fence / Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters / One Dies As Roof Crashes On Pupils, Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by honeric01(m): 2:45pm On Dec 19, 2012
kandiikane:

This just shows how simple mind is.

I'm a woman and you are here telling me what defines a v!rgin? Are you ok? So, if you break your hymen during a horseride, you're not a v!rgin anymore? Or let's say you were born without a hymen, that means you're not a v!rgin. Seriously, please, unless you are educated on the hymen and vag!na, do not argue with me on this matter. Again, unless you have had sexua.l intercourse with an erect pen!s, you are a virg!n. It's because of many people's lack of education on this subject that's why many woman have been stone to death unnecessarily because there was no blood on the sheet.

Your first line defies the laws of nature because as humans, unless you are made up of stone then there is no way in hell as a teenager growing up you've never touched yourself.

Regarding number 3: stop being ignorant and come out of your hole, look around you. Go ask every single woman you meet when they lost their v!rginity, ask them who did they loose it to. Again, stop being ignorant. You guys chat so much shyt about morals when many young kids are there being abused by maids, gateman, family members, neighbours, sugarparents etc.

Also, you talk of morals when Africans don't even adhere their conscience. Parents will give away their children to men older than their fathers. Instead of parents taking action against the neighbour who impregnated their child, they'll just send her packing to get married.

I am not throwing up assumptions, it is facts. Don't be ignorant.

I'm certainly sure many people can relate with what I've written, especially women.

Self denial.
A candle can serve as a d.ck
A cucumber can do just great.
A banana is not exempted either
You want more?

When there are moral standards to adhere to, you have a force that reminds you of the repercussion of your action anytime you want to indulge in touching yourself, but when there's nothing to beat you back to reality, you end up experimenting, and from there, the urge to test the real thing start craving you, this is how it starts, i believe you know but prefer the self denial option? undecided

How did you know all the single women lost theirs to older men? you asked them all? some of them lost theirs to their siblings, some to their relatives (cousins, uncles, e.t.c), some lost it to themselves, some through the help of their friends, while some to rapist and grown up who lured them into it. you wanna deny this too? if you lost yours to the latter, that does not mean others did too.

Those who give their daughters out for marriage at tender ages are the poor and those who's got no hope, these only occurs in areas where education is not popular, even at that, at least the consent of the parents is there as legal tender and i even heard some of them don't even sleep with the teenage "wife" until she attain a particular age after marriage so what are you saying?

Lastly, even at that, it still comes down to what i have been saying from day one. moral value is losing its grip and people are doing whatever they wanna do.

Parents can't even tell what their kids are up to, some don't even know when the daughters or sons return from school, they don't even know where the kids go to after school because they are mostly not around to "direct" them thereby leaving them at the mercy of other grown ups whose parents also failed in bringing them up, these USELESS grown ups take advantage of them by "satisfying their curiosity".

Go to parties, sexually explicit songs are played at kids parties, allowing kids to dance to these kinda songs, even memorizing the words and sometimes play acting the kinda sexual dance-steps in these videos.

Kids are no longer guided on what kinda movies to watch and what not to watch, kids are given the freedom to watch any kinda movie because the parents are no where to be found. some of these parents can't even correct their kids because they themselves lack any moral background to fall back to.

summary? most of the world is now on auto-run, everything running out of control and only few are doing something about it.

38 out of 300 is worrisome to me if not to you.

4 Likes

Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Troll: 2:47pm On Dec 19, 2012
Baby mama: I have written before that I believe almost every man is capable of rape
It is like a sport to them

What haven't we heard

They kidnap a girl they ra.pe her
They go to rob a house they ra.pe the women
They meet a girl at a dark spot alone they ra.peher
They are conducting business she is alone they ra.pe her
The boss at the office forces his subordinates and ra.pes them
School teachers rape the pupils
Male coaches ra.pe the girls
Imams and pastors prays for a girl ra.pes them
A girl is thrown in jail,the police ra.pe them
The soldiers go to war,they ra.pe the women
Doctor exams patients,molests and ra.pes some
Fathers and grandpas ra.pe little girls
Uncles and cousins ra.pe little girls when watching them
Undergraduate males capture and ra.pe their school mates
A girl is selling oranges,the.men capture and ra.pe her
Even mad women on the streets are not spared

And many don't even see it as wrong

All men are capable of ra.pe ,normal regular males
Only very few can claim in their lifetime on their dying bed that they haven't.
That is my opinion from the happenings in the world

[size=21pt] E NO GO BETTER FOR THE PERSON WEY R.APE YOU SOTEY E RA.PE SENSE COMOT FOR YOUR HEAD. angry
CHOI!? SEE KOLOMENTALITY AT THE HIGHEST ORDER undecided[/size]

1 Like

Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by abdulkayus(m): 2:50pm On Dec 19, 2012
As Betathings and tintingz said, if dis story happen in d north or a muslim name appear. D thread would hav reach 20 pages by nw wit notin bt abuse on Muslims, Islam and Their Holy Prophet.
Insults would hav been flyin frm all corners, bt alas it happen in SW, in a school havin a reverend as d principal wo commit dis rubbish, and no one or even a muslim castigatin xtainity cos of dis. So u can c dat Muslims are more mature and some u ppl are jus bigots and hypocrites.
@OP 38 out of 300, omo mehnnn, i don dey fear oooo, and my mum is insistin i must marry frm SW despite d no of years i hav spent in d North. Promiscuity is too much in d south esp among us Yorubas. SMH in annoyance.

2 Likes

Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by kandiikane(m): 2:51pm On Dec 19, 2012
honeric01:

Self denial.
A candle can serve as a d.ck
A cucumber can do just great.
A banana is not exempted either
You want more?

I guess I have educated you.
wink
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by IYANGBALI: 2:54pm On Dec 19, 2012
That woman should be sacked and charged to court. Na who beg am to dey finger her students?una I smell rat.

Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by honeric01(m): 3:05pm On Dec 19, 2012
kandiikane:

I guess I have educated you.
wink

Too bad my battery went off when i was trying to wake you up back to reality. can't really type much.

Self denial is really not good for someone who truly wants to progress.
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by kandiikane(m): 3:07pm On Dec 19, 2012
honeric01:

Too bad my battery went off when i was trying to wake you up back to reality. can't really type much.

Self denial is really not good for someone who truly wants to progress.

When the ignorant has nothing to say, they start rambling shyt. Btw, how many 13year olds have you slept with?
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Raxxye(m): 3:08pm On Dec 19, 2012
!
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by honeric01(m): 3:12pm On Dec 19, 2012
kandiikane:

When the ignorant has nothing to say, they start rambling shyt. Btw, how many 13year olds have you slept with?

I already gave you a short answer to your long sermon.

BTW, i have never slept with a 13yrs before, not even a 21yrs old. what else?
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by kandiikane(m): 3:16pm On Dec 19, 2012
honeric01:

I already gave you a short answer to your long sermon.

BTW, i have never slept with a 13yrs before, not even a 21yrs old. what else?

A short answer? That's filled with shyt and doesn't make sense? Self denial about how ignorant and uneducated you are on such matters? Thinking africa's society is madeup of diamonds and gold. No child abuse, just young teens f!ngering and waannking themselves off?
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by 5much(m): 3:18pm On Dec 19, 2012
38 out of 300 ar virgins at SS1. WOW

D principal shd b questioned seriously.
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Ikocyztem: 3:19pm On Dec 19, 2012
pankras1:
http://www.punchng.com/news/principal-quizzed-for-conducting-virginity-tests-on-pupils/
Dis na real naija version of vagrinity test.i cant wait 4 resumption so my HOD wil caryout her own o, Am stil a virgin abi
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Ikocyztem: 3:24pm On Dec 19, 2012
pankras1:
http://www.punchng.com/news/principal-quizzed-for-conducting-virginity-tests-on-pupils/
Dis na real naija version of vagirnity test.i cant wait 4 resumption so my HOD wil caryout her own o, Am stil a virgin abi
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by honeric01(m): 3:28pm On Dec 19, 2012
kandiikane:

A short answer? That's filled with shyt and doesn't make sense? Self denial about how ignorant and uneducated you are on such matters? Thinking africa's society is madeup of diamonds and gold. No child abuse, just young teens f!ngering and waannking themselves off?

I have answered you now, you can go back there and read up the rest, it makes sense except you are the type who only want to hear what your mind wants to hear.

You keep trying to blame the "men" only for the decay in moral, but i won't give you room for it.. it's a general problem, the earlier you wake up to this, the better.

1 Like

Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by vandarsar(m): 3:28pm On Dec 19, 2012
She didn't a nurse did, and am sure they must have used glove. grin grin wink

Kslib: What da effff That principal is a pevert and needs to be jailed.. What nonsense,who gave you the right to dip your stinking dirty hands in a childs private part.. Those children have lost their innocence and something just gives me the feeling that some might wanna try it again with some boy or stick or with their fingers ....
Make i marry,born pikin and any modafuucking cursed entity try dat nonsense with my baby girl,i swear,that will be the last thing that person does in this life,even if the person papa na OBAMA... Rubbish
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 19, 2012
No be today e start o

Nigeria: Private School Conducts Virginity Test On Students
5 JUNE 2003
Lagos — A private "international secondary school" in Amuwo-Odofin area of Lagos, is being threatened with a law suit for subjecting its female students to virginity tests.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the nine-year old school, with about 60 students in its secondary school section and with no boarding facilities, was also in the habit of "screening" male students for ually Transmitted Infections (STIs).

Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Evad(m): 3:38pm On Dec 19, 2012
freecocoa: shocked shocked shocked

Is the principal mad ni? How dare her finger those girls in the name of conducting test?

Even my mama who was checking to know if my sisters and I were still virgins didn't deep her finger or hand into us.

That principal had better come clean as to why she did what she did.angry
[color=#990000][/color]

So how did your mum do the test for you #justasking
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by drchuma: 3:39pm On Dec 19, 2012
d so called principal is insane! She has no locus standi or any medical jurisdiction to violate her students... Perhaps, she derives joy in fingering their "Opiotus". LESIBIAN SYNDROME
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 19, 2012
They even conduct Miss virginity pageants in that soured moi moi called Nigeria

When virgin queens come to town
Written by Okey Ndiribe & Ebun Babalola
Friday, February 13, 2009

Although the conference hall at the headquarters of Surulere Local Government in Lagos where the maiden edition of Miss Virginity Pageant was held penultimate Friday was not packed full with the high and mighty usually associated with the more flamboyant female contests, the audience evinced reverence for the 43 virgin girls who attended the event.

However, when the event got to a climax, reverence gave way to excitement as 23 year-old Miss Titilayo Amudat Odekeye was announced as Miss Virginity 2009. The 43 girls had all been confirmed virgins the previous day by Dr. Ekemode- a Lagos-based consultant gynaecologist.

Speaking to Vanguard Metro shortly after, Odekeye said: “ I am happy and I give God the glory that I emerged the winner of the crown". The event was organised by Nigerian Virgin Girls, a subsidiary of Just For You Media.

Although she had no inkling that she would wear the crown when she entered for the contest, Odekeye prayed to God to give her victory.

Speaking on what she plans to do during her reign she said: “ What I intend to do during my reign as Miss Virginity is to go out there and encourage young girls to keep their virginity until they get married”.

She pledged that she would continue to work with any individual or group for the purpose of encouraging virginity among unmarried young girls in the country.

Miss Odekeye who emerged Miss Virginity among 25 other contestants that vied for the crown, is a final year Microbiology student at Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye (formerly known as Ogun State University).

She had sought for and received the support of her parents before she attended the programme that was organised by Nigerian Virgin Girls.

All the virgin girls agreed that it was not easy remaining chaste in various parts of the country where they lived.

For instance 20 year-old Isijola Adebola, a student of Lagos State Skills Acquisition Centre confirmed it had not been easy for her.

Said she: “However I was determined to remain a virgin until I get married right from my childhood days. This is because I know my husband and his family would have a lot of respect for me when they know I remained a virgin before marriage”.

She said although she had some boyfriends in the past none of them lasted for more than six months mainly because she refused to succumb to their demands.

Said she: “ I always told the few boyfriends I have had the point beyond which they could not go in our relationships. Some accepted but some did not”.

Speaking during the occasion, the founder of the organisation, Princess Adunni Adediran disclosed that the programme was initiated to reduce immorality that has become the order of the day in the country.

According to her, “This is the second time we will be organising this programme. The first time was in January 2008 when about 60 girls registered and were examined by Dr. Ekemode. At the end, 43 virgin girls were certified.

Adunni told Vanguard Metro she had conceived the programme for a long time but was unable to commence because of financial constraints.

Said she: “When I looked at the way young girls were being molested and dumped through having intimate intercourse, I said to myself this must stop. This is because it is after de-flowering them, that they will be abandoned. It is after the man might have slept with a girl that he will see her bad legs or that her nose is too long. At times, these girls would have gone through series of abortions.”

She said, some of these girls end up suffering from mental disorder or other deadly diseases including staphylococcus, gonorrhea and the dreadful HIV & AIDS.

While calling on parents and guardians to support the initiative, she said, it is an avenue where Nigerian girls will be taught the essence of keeping their virginity. This will also bring respect for the wife and her children’s children.

According to her, it is also an avenue to reduce promiscuous acts and indecency amongst girls in Nigeria and to tell the men that the girls can still say no to immorality and wait till the night of their marriage because there is more joy in waiting for such a time.

When asked whether there is any religious restriction, he said the progranmme is open to all races including the daughter of a Pope, an Imam or an herbalist adding that her business is to ensure young girls keep their body till the night of marriage.

Her words: “We want people to begin to live normal lives where young girls would hate sex before marriage as children born by such women will know that their mothers were not promiscuous before getting married. Even the in-laws will respect such a lady and the community where they live will praise her.”

[size=18pt]Speaking earlier at the occasion , Ambassador Segun Olusola praised the girls for keeping themselves chaste adding that it was not only Miss Virginity that was the winner, but all of them. He urged all of them to feel free to come to him for assistance at any time[/size]. Also present at the occasion was Dr. Yemisi Pitan, a clinical psychologist who gave the girls some tips on how to keep themselves safe.

“ Don’t walk in a dark place; don’t visit a boy alone; don’t take any drink after you have left it for a while because you could be drugged”, she said.

http://odili.net/news/source/2009/feb/13/305.html

The ambassador wants the virgins to come to him freely shocked shocked shocked
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by toluene12: 3:44pm On Dec 19, 2012
Baby mama: I have written before that I believe almost every man is capable of rape
It is like a sport to them

What haven't we heard

They kidnap a girl they ra.pe her
They go to rob a house they ra.pe the women
They meet a girl at a dark spot alone they ra.peher
They are conducting business she is alone they ra.pe her
The boss at the office forces his subordinates and ra.pes them
School teachers rape the pupils
Male coaches ra.pe the girls
Imams and pastors prays for a girl ra.pes them
A girl is thrown in jail,the police ra.pe them
The soldiers go to war,they ra.pe the women
Doctor exams patients,molests and ra.pes some
Fathers and grandpas ra.pe little girls
Uncles and cousins ra.pe little girls when watching them
Undergraduate males capture and ra.pe their school mates
A girl is selling oranges,the.men capture and ra.pe her
Even mad women on the streets are not spared

And many don't even see it as wrong

ALL MEN ARE CAPABLE OF RA.PE, NORMAL REGULAR MALES
Only very few can claim in their lifetime on their dying bed that they haven't.
That is my opinion from the happenings in the world
baby mama you sound way too intelligent than this crap you wrote, what are u trying to prove anyway? that your dad, uncle, nephew, fiance, husband, or son are all ra.pist or potential ra.pist. OR
that you've been assaulted one way or the other by any of the above listed.
pls lets not our emotions cloud our sense of judgement even on sentimental isuues
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by kandiikane(m): 3:46pm On Dec 19, 2012
honeric01:

I have answered you now, you can go back there and read up the rest, it makes sense except you are the type who only want to hear what your mind wants to hear.

You keep trying to blame the "men" only for the decay in moral, but i won't give you room for it.. it's a general problem, the earlier you wake up to this, the better.

There you go with your simple mindedness. Were we not talking about people having sex with young teens. Now, tell me who is phucking these young teens? Me? Majority of sexual abuse is by men, not women men. Even if we were going to talk of moral decay in general, who is going aroung burning children and people on the streets? Women? The war in sierra leone was it a woman who lead the rebels?
The person who recently shot those kids, was it a woman?

You never like taking blame for anything but once females are involved it's, "oh let's put all the blame on young kids for moral decay, they are the one opening their legs for us grown men."

Where is your gawddamn sense of reasoning?
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by kongalomo(m): 3:47pm On Dec 19, 2012
الملكي فوق الله: My diick got hard as hell reading this story.

This is some Lesbian Pawn Shiit.

One of the Best Threads i ever read on Nairaland.

Im smelling every Yoruba Lady Hand I meet from Now On.

God Knows what she's probably been up to.

I wonder if she stuck her fingers inside of their Rancid azzzes as well.

I wonder if she Had Longgg Fingers..... shocked

Broda plz if this is the knnd of post u intend to make on this site kindly change ur username or better still create a new account

1 Like

Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 19, 2012
toluene12:
baby mama you sound way too intelligent than this crap you wrote, what are u trying to prove anyway? that your dad, uncle, nephew, fiance, husband, or son are all ra.pist or potential ra.pist. OR
that you've been assaulted one way or the other by any of the above listed.
pls lets not our emotions cloud our sense of judgement even on sentimental isuues

What do you dispute in my post above
Are Nigerian men not doing those things I listed in large numbers too
If your little sister got missing today,what is the first thing that will flash through your mind?
The truth is always bitter
Nigerians men rape their women at an alarming rate,you speaking about me or my family is being petty
Let us address the issue at hand
I posted a study that says 80% of women in a survey were raped by age 18
Is it not Nigerian men raping them ?
There is an epidemic here and we need to tell ourselves the truth
That is the step to a cure
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by honeric01(m): 3:48pm On Dec 19, 2012
kandiikane:

There you go with your simple mindedness. Were we not talking about people having sex with young teens. Now, tell me who is phucking these young teens? Me? Majority of sexual abuse is by men, not women men. Even if we were going to talk of moral decay in general, who is going aroung burning children and people on the streets? Women? The war in sierra leone was it a woman who lead the rebels?
The person who recently shot those kids, was it a woman?

You never like taking blame for anything but once females are involved it's, "oh let's put all the blame on young kids for moral decay, they are the one opening their legs for us grown men."

Where is your gawddamn sense of reasoning?

You don't read or you can't comprehend, which one? go back and read again, at least 10 times.
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 19, 2012
BetaThings:

All of you Christians are hypocrites
If a Ruqaya from Kebbi did this, we would have been talking about Islam
It is done by a Reverend, you are talking tribalism
The SW is defending now; tomorrow it could be SE; but you guys never remember religion when things like this happen
Face it - your religion likes double standard.

You are very silly
As you can see everyone here is condemning that
Had it been Muslims,you will be trying to justify it
That is the big difference
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by kandiikane(m): 3:50pm On Dec 19, 2012
honeric01:

You don't read or you can't comprehend, which one? go back and read again, at least 10 times.

I read what exactly you wrote and I'm replying to what exactly you wrote. You don't know what v!rginity is, neither did you know that many kids are born without a hymen.
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 19, 2012
kandiikane:

I read what exactly you wrote and I'm replying to what exactly you wrote. You don't know what v!rginity is, neither did you know that many kids are born without a hymen.

I was waiting for someone intelligent to make that point
Many of these silly men and the eediotic principal here are so fixated on a hymen and yet couldn't even open up a book to read that some women are born without one or with a partial hymen
Thanks.
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by honeric01(m): 3:53pm On Dec 19, 2012
kandiikane:

You don't read lol because none of my post spoke about hymen grin not having one is not a prove of not being a virgin, this i already know, but having all sort of objects pears into you (whether blood comot or not) is what deflowers you. (the intent and also your mindset).

You just love to beat around the bush, i am talking about relevant things, you are picking flowers all over the place grin grin grin grin
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Bolarge1(m): 3:55pm On Dec 19, 2012
IT IS A BIG LIE ON THE PART OF THE PRINCIPAL INVESTIGATING VIRGINITY.

WHY CAN'T HE PUNISHED THOSE THAT SEPERATED THEMSELVES OUT THAT THEY ARE NOT VIRGIN.

BY DIPPING UR FINGERS INTO THEIR PRIVATE PART IS ANOTHER METHOD TO DISVIRGIN THE GIRLS.

IF THIS MATTER IS WELL INVESTIGATED, IT WILL BE DISCOVERED THAT THE PRINCIPAL IS TRYING TO DO RITUAL FOR MONEY MAKING.

Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by Muttex(m): 3:55pm On Dec 19, 2012
my concern is that of 38 out of 300 girls are virgin...so bad
Re: Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils by honeric01(m): 3:56pm On Dec 19, 2012
Muttex: my concern is that of 38 out of 300 girls are virgin...so bad

This is what i was trying to let people discuss further, rather they are chasing shadows.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tips For Studying For Long Hours (my Experience) / JAMB Applicants Storm NIMC Office In Ikeja For NIN (Photos) / 120 Cut-off Mark Is A Trap, My Advice To Those Seeking Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.