Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Photos From 2face's End Of Year Party - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From 2face's End Of Year Party (17171 Views)

More Photos From 2face Idibia's Chieftancy Ceremony In Kaduna / Photos From 2face Book Launch "A Very Good Bad Guy" / Picture Updates From 2face & Annie's Wedding In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From 2face's End Of Year Party by Dreyl(m): 9:51am On Dec 19, 2012
Abeg why karen too like party like this,is she a party ADDIct.
Re: Photos From 2face's End Of Year Party by Akshow: 9:54am On Dec 19, 2012
valicious1:
Bros any thread I open u de dia, u no get work?
Na today? Na Nairaland stalker
Re: Photos From 2face's End Of Year Party by Akshow: 9:55am On Dec 19, 2012
Dreyl: Abeg why karen too like party like this,is she a party ADDIct.
After she go begin complain them slap her
Re: Photos From 2face's End Of Year Party by maygah(f): 10:14am On Dec 19, 2012
Nice 2baba
Re: Photos From 2face's End Of Year Party by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 19, 2012

It seems she's a party addict.
Re: Photos From 2face's End Of Year Party by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 19, 2012
Wow! Ibinabo Fiberesima is still looking stunning at age 39 (She turns 40 next month shocked)
Re: Photos From 2face's End Of Year Party by Akshow: 10:28am On Dec 19, 2012
CFCfan: Wow! Ibinabo Fiberesima is still looking stunning at age 39 (She turns 40 next month shocked)
How you carry know
Re: Photos From 2face's End Of Year Party by kennyblac(m): 10:35am On Dec 19, 2012
Too bad pple still have to live with a drained brain. When are we going to learn from being tribalistic, racism and religious sentiments.. Must everything we do or say be biase. wђat has τ̲̅ђe topic got to do with ur useless and unreasonable post? Please stop being a thin god and let God Almighty jugde us accordingly
Re: Photos From 2face's End Of Year Party by ABsI1: 10:48am On Dec 19, 2012
50 gbosas as we celebrate our Leader and the Leader of Leaders, His Excellency Dr $enator Abubakar Bukola $araki CON,the New Oloye&Turaki Ilorin on this occassion of his 50th birthday anniversary.may Almighty Allah continue to guide&bless you Sir.
Re: Photos From 2face's End Of Year Party by lolaluv1(f): 10:50am On Dec 19, 2012
I thought I read somewhere that Wande Coal lost weight

Karen looks lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Photos From 2face's End Of Year Party by dederocs(m): 10:52am On Dec 19, 2012
pyyxxaro: IBINABO tongue!! OLD WAR HORSE shocked, DE FORM BABE * KPORKPAIS * grin
WHICH KIND BEEF BE DIS,NONE OF UR SISTER OR ANYONE FOR UR LINEAGE FROM YOUR FAMILY HISTORY FIT FINE REACH DIS GIRL.SHE IS HOT,I FEEL LIKE POING HER.
Re: Photos From 2face's End Of Year Party by dederocs(m): 10:53am On Dec 19, 2012
CFCfan:

It seems she's a party addict.
THIS IS NOT AN ORDINARY PARTY,PEOPLE HANG OUT TO CLASSY EVENTS TO NETWORK AND MAKE NEW CONNECTIONS...DATS WHY U RE BROKE AND THEY ARE IN THE LIMELIGHT.
Re: Photos From 2face's End Of Year Party by dederocs(m): 10:55am On Dec 19, 2012
Tuface nuff respect,may God continually lift you up,may all your enemies perish while u keep balling till the end of time.i feel u brother.
Re: Photos From 2face's End Of Year Party by gbokukueba(m): 11:20am On Dec 19, 2012

She is a party rider grin
Re: Photos From 2face's End Of Year Party by ohisola(f): 11:22am On Dec 19, 2012
Wow. Do u guys notice smtin. No mata wat pple say abt d party nobody seems 2 say anytin bad abt d host. Imagin it was hosted by sm1 else. Dats 2 tel u so muc abt d leader of d new generation of naija musicians. 2 baba. 10 gbosa 4 u my love. Love u soooo muc. grin and love d pics I c of u and ur babe Anne (evn though I no kn hw inside b 4 una grin) after al no marriage is perfect.

LOVE 2 FACE IDIBIA. Fr d way he dresses 2 d smile on his face, 2 d aurora arnd him ..... Sm1 pls tel him 4 me. grin grin
Re: Photos From 2face's End Of Year Party by Paulipopor: 11:26am On Dec 19, 2012
Paulipopor: Space booked...i'll comment when it gets to fp. cool
2face is just a fine boy grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos From 2face's End Of Year Party by Kaybaba20(m): 11:36am On Dec 19, 2012
nice one there 4 tubaba no be small thing o
Re: Photos From 2face's End Of Year Party by kingsceemark(m): 11:37am On Dec 19, 2012
HQ: 

So I see. undecided
Hmmmmmm, another party 4 another baby making. I hope 2face wife dey watch 2face well well dat day, b4 another woman go carry belle come. But what happen to 2face? The guy no look like 2face wey i know. Look sick
Re: Photos From 2face's End Of Year Party by kingsceemark(m): 11:44am On Dec 19, 2012
Ibanga p: Pls som1 should enlighten me on d meaning of dat 2face's finger signs.
GAY signs, satisfy? grin grin grin
Re: Photos From 2face's End Of Year Party by MeGaStReEt: 11:50am On Dec 19, 2012
Why Tuface kon lean like bonga fish?
Re: Photos From 2face's End Of Year Party by Burger01(m): 11:53am On Dec 19, 2012
Akshow: Nice one tu baba. By the way i thought i heard that all ngozi nwosu needed for her medical treatment is jus six million Naira which is jus a chicken change to her fellow entertainment stars. When will these Nigerian actors , artist, singers, performers, comedians etc learn to give back to charity. The 12.12.12 concert in America featured artist, singers, actors, political personalities and socialites to generate money for charity and sandy victims. They made over 50mil dollars and still countin while our own stars na to throw one stupid party or the other or attend one red carpet function or the other blockin our view wit their nonsensical pictures.

Akshow, your head correct. You don't need trailer to knock your senses back to normal... unlike some who really do...

1 Like

Re: Photos From 2face's End Of Year Party by kingsceemark(m): 11:56am On Dec 19, 2012
CFCfan: Wow! Ibinabo Fiberesima is still looking stunning at age 39 (She turns 40 next month shocked)
@40 still attending anyhow party with her younger brothers, she suppose dey 4 house dey prepare food 4 her husband and children. A fool @40
Re: Photos From 2face's End Of Year Party by Burger01(m): 12:01pm On Dec 19, 2012
valicious1:
Bros any thread I open u de dia, u no get work?
Lol.. That's why he is a star on NL..
Re: Photos From 2face's End Of Year Party by pyyxxaro: 12:33pm On Dec 19, 2012
dederocs:
WHICH KIND BEEF BE DIS,NONE OF UR SISTER OR ANYONE FOR UR LINEAGE FROM YOUR FAMILY HISTORY FIT FINE REACH DIS GIRL.SHE IS HOT,I FEEL LIKE POING HER.

AT LEAST WE BETA PASS UR FAMILY undecided grin WHEN CRIPPLE N CARANJA FULL grin tongue grin
Re: Photos From 2face's End Of Year Party by dsolo(m): 12:57pm On Dec 19, 2012
Re: Photos From 2face's End Of Year Party by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 19, 2012
Okija_juju: SHOOOOO!!! So Karen don recover from that Smirnoff Slap now-now?! angry angry shocked shocked shocked shocked I thought she said the slap crippled her permanently?!
NO MIND AM NA D ONE WHEN GO CRIPPLE AM SHE DEY FIND
Re: Photos From 2face's End Of Year Party by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 19, 2012
Omoh, This Karen Igho no dey tire? nawa ooo
Re: Photos From 2face's End Of Year Party by hammedkola(m): 1:45pm On Dec 19, 2012
Which one be this crossing of finger?

I like the blue outfit anyway
Re: Photos From 2face's End Of Year Party by kingsceemark(m): 2:08pm On Dec 19, 2012
crisycent: Wande coal don grow breasts...... grin grin grin grin hope don jazzy is sucking on your boobs real good....gay!!!
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10,000 Smiles: Tonto Dikeh Gifts Bags Of Rice To Widows, Single Mums / Photos: Actress, Chika Ike Loses A Leg / Rahama Sadau Has A Stalker On Her Tail [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.