Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,698 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

11 Reason Why Girls Cheats - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Reason Why Girls Cheats (1753 Views)

Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / 11 Reason Why Good Guys Never Get Good Girls / Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Reason Why Girls Cheats by ada9ja(f): 8:28am On Dec 19, 2012
These are the reasons why girls cheat

1. Whatever you can do, we can do it better

2. When she doesn't come first in your life.

3. If the relationship gets abusive

4. When things start to go sour

5. Ok, sometimes it is about the SEX

6. They won't leave something for nothing

7. When he has too much baggage e.g ex girlfriends

8. They aren't getting what they want out of the relationship

9. They are bored in the relationship

10. The relationship isn't THAT serious

11. Always want to flirt

like ma page for more tips on dating www.facebook.com/datingnlove
Re: 11 Reason Why Girls Cheats by enigmagu1(m): 8:30am On Dec 19, 2012
first to write not coment
Re: 11 Reason Why Girls Cheats by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 19, 2012
Already knew that
Re: 11 Reason Why Girls Cheats by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 19, 2012
Like ya page for dis?

1 Like

Re: 11 Reason Why Girls Cheats by ada9ja(f): 10:49am On Dec 19, 2012
Wizee: Like ya page for dis?

i didnt add 'MOST'
Re: 11 Reason Why Girls Cheats by slimming: 12:00pm On Dec 19, 2012
true o
Re: 11 Reason Why Girls Cheats by Rooneyboy(m): 1:00pm On Dec 19, 2012
enigmagu1: first to write not coment

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: 11 Reason Why Girls Cheats by Dopefiend(m): 1:21pm On Dec 19, 2012
Stale. Next
Re: 11 Reason Why Girls Cheats by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 19, 2012
They cheat because they thinks is FUN and been a Big gurl
Re: 11 Reason Why Girls Cheats by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 23, 2013
Was in Nigeria for xmas and ran into my ex. She's now a single parent and the reason we broke up was cause I caught her cheating several times.

I asked her why she did what she did then. She said to me because we were not married and people are allowed to explore before getting married. I found that extremely lame. My question to the female folks is this: Are people allowed multiple partners just because they are not married? And is this general consensus??
Re: 11 Reason Why Girls Cheats by Ryabcool(m): 7:28pm On Jan 23, 2013
ada9ja: These are the reasons why girls cheat

1. Whatever you can do, we can do it better
this is outright stupidity. No offense

2. When she doesn't come first in your life.
errrr last time I checked, you are not married to him. He still has other priorities he needs to set out. He has a job to focus on so he can be able to PAY your bride price. He has to secure his future, your future, and his kids future. But what does the average Nigerian girl do? They sit down, polish nails, watch tv, ping, ask him for money to make hair and do shopping, ask for money for recharge card and yet complain that he doesn't have their time. Smh

3. If the relationship gets abusive
Last time I checked, it is not by force to remain in an abusive relationship. There is always the door. Walk out if your man is abusive. Don't use that flimsy reason as an excuse to indulge in what you've been craving for

4. When things start to go sour
ONCE AGAIN, There is always the door. Walk out if your relationship is sour. Don't use that flimsy reason as an excuse to indulge in what you've been craving for

5. Ok, sometimes it is about the SEX
You can not eat your cake and have it. If you see a better manhood that can satisfy you, WALK OUT! It is not by force to remain in a relationship

6. They won't leave something for nothing
I don't understand this statement. Please shed more light on this

7. When he has too much baggage e.g ex girlfriends
AGAIN, There is always the door. Walk out if your man has too much baggage. Don't use that flimsy reason as an excuse to indulge in what you've been craving for

8. They aren't getting what they want out of the relationship
AGAIN, There is always the door. Walk out if you are not satisfied with the relationship. Don't use that flimsy reason as an excuse to indulge in what you've been craving for

9. They are bored in the relationship
AGAIN, There is always the door. Walk out if your relationship is boring. Don't use that flimsy reason as an excuse to indulge in what you've been craving for

10. The relationship isn't THAT serious
Then why be in a non-serious relationship in the first place? Don't use that flimsy reason as an excuse to indulge in what you've been craving for

11. Always want to flirt
I don't understand this too. Please shed more light

like ma page for more tips on dating www.facebook.com/datingnlove
Re: 11 Reason Why Girls Cheats by DExplorer1: 9:00pm On Jan 23, 2013
You must be a very bad adviser.
Re: 11 Reason Why Girls Cheats by greedie1(f): 9:08pm On Jan 23, 2013
Morayo747: Was in Nigeria for xmas and ran into my ex. She's now a single parent and the reason we broke up was cause I caught her cheating several times.

I asked her why she did what she did then. She said to me because we were not married and people are allowed to explore before getting married. I found that extremely lame. My question to the female folks is this: Are people allowed multiple partners just because they are not married? And is this general consensus??
its a free world
Re: 11 Reason Why Girls Cheats by Ryabcool(m): 7:16am On Jan 24, 2013
@ada9ja that's your reply above... Cheers!
Re: 11 Reason Why Girls Cheats by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 24, 2013
In summary they cheat because they are highly distracted.
Re: 11 Reason Why Girls Cheats by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 24, 2013
[size=13pt]11 excuses, not reasons.[/size]
Re: 11 Reason Why Girls Cheats by Princess1982(f): 8:42am On Jan 24, 2013
Hell if Im not happy with a relationship I just leave that way I don't have to come up with excuses to cheat lol.
Re: 11 Reason Why Girls Cheats by luvablesam(m): 9:09am On Jan 24, 2013
Princess1982: Hell if Im not happy with a relationship I just leave that way I don't have to come up with excuses to cheat lol.
hope u mean it?
Re: 11 Reason Why Girls Cheats by KINGwax(m): 9:17am On Jan 24, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]11 excuses, not reasons.[/size]
WOW!!!!
Intelligent at it's peak. Thank you.
How the hell are those reasons? These are jes fuckin excuses. Anybody askd them nt to quit?
I pity who marries ds OP, and i wonder the advice she'll pass over to her offspring.
Smtin lkie: u mean he did dt? And he expect u nt to do ur boss? Ur hubby must be fuckin crazy!!!
OP, u need to be stoned!!

1 Like

Re: 11 Reason Why Girls Cheats by Adaeze003(f): 11:39am On Jan 24, 2013
Lol! Ypu mean b4 marriage rii? But how can one CHEAT on someone he/she is not truly committed to? Hmm o well, I call it 'being $tupid' not necessarily 'cheating' my opinion tho.

(1) (Reply)

ATTENTION LADIES!!! Look Gorgeous With These Underwears / With Money All Girls Are Possible... / How Do I Tel Har Dat Har Breath Iz A Kilar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.