Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Annie Idibia - 2Face Is The Finest Man Alive - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia - 2Face Is The Finest Man Alive (14388 Views)

Annie Idibia & 2face Stun At Lilian Esoro & Ubi Franklin's Wedding(Pics / 2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? / ‘i’m Sorry To Say, But 2face Is Empty’ – Sir Shina Peters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia - 2Face Is The Finest Man Alive by slap1(m): 9:58am On Dec 20, 2012
That's what she's supposed to say.
Re: Annie Idibia - 2Face Is The Finest Man Alive by salam001(m): 9:59am On Dec 20, 2012
It is her own kettle of Fish,even if she says he is Finer than lucifer
Re: Annie Idibia - 2Face Is The Finest Man Alive by pressworld: 10:16am On Dec 20, 2012
Annie Macaulay said this thing because of these 4 reasons in the link below.

I agree with her because she is a novice in the world of handsome men.

Or maybe she haven't seen men like, David Beckamp, Nas, Mr Nigeria, Tom Cruise, brad Pitt, Christian Ronaldo, Messi, Chris Brown, Lilwayne, Michael Jackson etc...smiley

www.lakotai.com/blog/2012/11/24/annie-macaulay-4-simple-reasons-tuface-idibia-chose-her/
Re: Annie Idibia - 2Face Is The Finest Man Alive by nuelkaosi(m): 10:17am On Dec 20, 2012
Annie.. You never see me that is why u talk ds tin... Wen u see me u go kno 2baba na .............
Re: Annie Idibia - 2Face Is The Finest Man Alive by viviansmart: 10:21am On Dec 20, 2012
annie urgleyness they worry u tubaba u make mistake
Re: Annie Idibia - 2Face Is The Finest Man Alive by Uniquexty(f): 10:21am On Dec 20, 2012
Funny. Dats gud. But my bf is more handsome.
Re: Annie Idibia - 2Face Is The Finest Man Alive by yorke1: 10:22am On Dec 20, 2012
beauty, handsome or whatever they call it, is in the eyes of the beholder. I couldn't agree less with her.
Re: Annie Idibia - 2Face Is The Finest Man Alive by viviansmart: 10:26am On Dec 20, 2012
Annie ur juju they work wella for were tubaba they. the native doctor try for u well well
Re: Annie Idibia - 2Face Is The Finest Man Alive by chubbyzegna(m): 10:29am On Dec 20, 2012
She sayyyy grin
Re: Annie Idibia - 2Face Is The Finest Man Alive by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 20, 2012
terry G....loose control
p square ... Alingo
eme all stars...see my mama
mi..... 7 days...
Playlist loading.....89%
Re: Annie Idibia - 2Face Is The Finest Man Alive by iamtheprincipal: 10:35am On Dec 20, 2012
Annie has just let her feelings out and it's left to you to agree or not. As far as She is concerned, 2Baba is her finest man alive.
Take notice that being 'fine' doesn't just mean that everything with 2Baba is perfect but She has accepted his imperfections and decided to love him the more.
Annie carry go jor!
Re: Annie Idibia - 2Face Is The Finest Man Alive by agohavivi(f): 10:40am On Dec 20, 2012
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder so if she thinks he's the most handsome guy in Nigeria, good for her.
Re: Annie Idibia - 2Face Is The Finest Man Alive by opee1231(f): 10:51am On Dec 20, 2012
see o, na my papa she for say b d finest man alive,mtchewwww
Re: Annie Idibia - 2Face Is The Finest Man Alive by AFOLABISUNKANMI(m): 10:52am On Dec 20, 2012
Finest kor, na lie..... any way good for her sha
Re: Annie Idibia - 2Face Is The Finest Man Alive by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 20, 2012
tuface don suck dat her br.eas*st sote d guy voice don condense deir
Re: Annie Idibia - 2Face Is The Finest Man Alive by dam007(m): 10:59am On Dec 20, 2012
Finest kini?? shocked? Annie you fall my hand o... grin cheesy shocked
Re: Annie Idibia - 2Face Is The Finest Man Alive by Revolva(m): 11:26am On Dec 20, 2012
lipsrsealed annie never see anytin yet make she try me -when I finish her she go confess leave tubaba be myne
Re: Annie Idibia - 2Face Is The Finest Man Alive by Pidivine: 11:29am On Dec 20, 2012
Satanic children
Re: Annie Idibia - 2Face Is The Finest Man Alive by akatonero(m): 11:37am On Dec 20, 2012
Who will say his husband is not handsome? Even Annie self I cnt date her cos she's not dat beautiful grin grin na tuface money dey bring small beauty out of her
Re: Annie Idibia - 2Face Is The Finest Man Alive by Ardedaryor(m): 11:45am On Dec 20, 2012
Yvete:

Mr. Ibu's face alone .... LMAO. Funny a$$ hell.
dat quite funi u knw grin
Yvete:

dat quite funi u knw
Re: Annie Idibia - 2Face Is The Finest Man Alive by Raxxye(m): 11:50am On Dec 20, 2012
I hope this is not a one-sided thing. I hope 2face can gladly say same: that “Annie is the prettiest woman alive“. I doubt it sha.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia - 2Face Is The Finest Man Alive by Ardedaryor(m): 11:51am On Dec 20, 2012
Yvete:

iamtheprincipal: Annie has just let her feelings out and it's left to you to agree or not. As far as She is concerned, 2Baba is her finest man alive.
Take notice that being 'fine' doesn't just mean that everything with 2Baba is perfect but She has accepted his imperfections and decided to love him the more.
Annie carry go jor!
Yvete:

10 over 10
Re: Annie Idibia - 2Face Is The Finest Man Alive by ypzilanti: 11:53am On Dec 20, 2012
My fiancee na the most beautiful woman in the world for my eye,oh. Inside and outside. Those who do not see spouse in that light, sorry oh.
Re: Annie Idibia - 2Face Is The Finest Man Alive by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 20, 2012
He is her HUSBAND off course he is the finest, kust as my husband is the hottest man in the world, even though he has no 6 packs and isn't exactly eye candy, He is mine and too me he is the best, same as her. Should she leave her husband and start lusting after other men? He is her husband and to her there is no one like him.
I don't understand all the cursing sha, when is it wrong to hail your spouse and boost theor ego?
Re: Annie Idibia - 2Face Is The Finest Man Alive by ejifranks(m): 12:15pm On Dec 20, 2012
In my world my girlfriend is the sexiest and prettiest chick in the world ....so no qualms with Annies assertion
Re: Annie Idibia - 2Face Is The Finest Man Alive by basher(m): 12:18pm On Dec 20, 2012
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Even me with my Opolongi head, Ogoro eye, rabbit teeth, fat lips, K leg, hairy back and 1 pack belle, my wife still believe say na me sexy pass. grin
Re: Annie Idibia - 2Face Is The Finest Man Alive by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 20, 2012
press world:
I agree with her because she is a novice in the world of handsome men.
Or maybe she haven't hasn't seen men like Lil Wayne, Michael Jackson etc...smiley
I don't know whether to laugh at your post or thrash your bare flesh with a rubber rod.
So you actually think Lil Wayne and Michael Jackson are finer than Tuface and you think Annie is the "novice" in knowing who a handsome man is?

Re: Annie Idibia - 2Face Is The Finest Man Alive by pippen213(m): 12:58pm On Dec 20, 2012
because change dey him pocket dats why she term him the finest man alive. Wait make him broke small we go knw then. Women lol
Re: Annie Idibia - 2Face Is The Finest Man Alive by AGgal(f): 1:08pm On Dec 20, 2012
she hasnt seen my bf yet!
Re: Annie Idibia - 2Face Is The Finest Man Alive by oluwaisaac(m): 2:31pm On Dec 20, 2012
bld taiwo: Hmmmmmmmm. Na lie joor grin

Owo mbe now....he sure is hand some!
Re: Annie Idibia - 2Face Is The Finest Man Alive by BuBBle1(f): 2:38pm On Dec 20, 2012
Hope he can say the same thing about her.
Re: Annie Idibia - 2Face Is The Finest Man Alive by misstobi: 3:45pm On Dec 20, 2012
Table Leg :
I laugh in Idibia!
cheesy stupid ass annie....wake up jorr

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nancy Isime Was Dancing And Playing Almost Naked With Her Friends In The Beach / OJB Thanks Amaechi For The $100,000 Donation / Olango Celebrates 2baba With Massive Birthday Cake As Celebrities Applaud APP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.